Reporting is everyone duty, you can see it is yielding positive result - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Reporting is everyone duty, you can see it is yielding positive result

Yes very true and if we cannot not report then its good we down vote every post that we see is not very constructive because then is how we are going to have a beautiful forum thats very important in every case we see around here. 

Yes, my friend, I completely agree with you, as all members of the forum must contribute constructively to keep this forum clean and clean from some weak posts, which are not appropriate to be in this wonderful forum because elevating our forum to the highest levels is everyone's responsibility here.

When you are reporting someone who is posting useless comments it is a good thing because it is our responsibility to keep the forum clean. Cryptotalk is very good forum of knowledge and learning. Everyone here is learning from one another, sharing their knowledge to this forum so everyone sould get benefit from it and if someone insisted in posting useless post the he/she should be reported to the admin. @selfmade

Edited by Tallest

3 hours ago, Tallest said:

When you are reporting someone who is posting useless comments it is a good thing because it is our responsibility to keep the forum clean. Cryptotalk is very good forum of knowledge and learning. Everyone here is learning from one another, sharing their knowledge to this forum so everyone sould get benefit from it and if someone insisted in posting useless post the he/she should be reported to the admin. @selfmade

I'm not against the reporting of spammers brother, only thing I'm saying it is much safer to report them via the report button instead of using the report plagiarism topic where someone you reported can see that it is you who is the enemy.

The beautiful thing is not only about reporting unwanted things, such as corruption, for example, but when you find someone who takes this notification into account in order to implement the law to deter such practices, and there are many models in the third world countries in which the whistleblower deters corruption and promotes the corrupt

Hello, my friend, thank you for your words. This is really useful. We have to work together and learn from each other and from everyone’s experiences to keep this forum in the most beautiful way. Thanks again for the reminder and warning, and we will be as good as you think.

Yes, it is the duty of everyone to have a clean atmosphere in the forum
But what is the correct way to report posts and comments?

Hello my friend, we all have to be connected in this forum, if we saw an unethical post or a comment we have to report it quickly, all members should be honest and polite in dealing to ensure the survival of the forum Good luck

• +2 1

well i think irrelevant posts or copied posts on this forum is really easy.Just click on "Report post" option and give the reason why you are reporting against such posts. Moderators are highly sensitive to remove such posts and they might also punish such post creators. If someone is spamming trough your personal messenger on this forum, you can still report against texts.

• +5 1

I agree with you on that, my dear friend.  We must always report useless or fraudulent posts.  We must help get rid of fraudulent people.  This is our duty because we are working as a family here.  We must not be silent about a mistake

• +2 1

22 hours ago, selfmade said:

instead of using the report plagiarism topic where someone you reported can see that it is you who is the enemy.

Sounds funny man but you actually have a good point here, and still it is not a bad thing to report such people because they are not ready to help us in the development of this great forum of cryptotalk.

Plagiarism is not only immoral but it is also illegal. Someone that is trying to cheat by posting other people's articles has to know that he will be found and dealt with. It is actually despicable and means that the person doing it can't actually write something on his own. I'm always reporting these members and I'm glad that the moderators are taking the correct steps.

Yes I agre with that. I'm new to this and I have seen so many informative posts that don't get any any positive reports or the useless that didn't got any negative reports. We are in this together. So we should support hardworkers and report the cheaters.

I agree with you that we must assist the administrators in keeping the forum free of criminals and scammers, as well as maintaining the consistency of the topics that are posted there, by reporting any unhelpful or repetitive material.

I am new on this fourm. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. This fourm is real and trustfull fourm. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members. 

This is true and a good reminder for those who forget this feature .... When we see any post or comment that is inappropriate for the topic that was raised on the platform, we must report it,

Reporting is the duty of all of us to keep this forum safe and clean from spammers.

If you find something not good on this forum so  you can first  comment and suggest him right thing and if you feel that some one is scammed then you can report against him and    if some one gives us negative reputation without any reason then what should we do . 

Yes, my friend, I completely agree with you. There is no need for any attempt to cheat in this forum. Let us be one hand to promote the wonderful forum to the highest peaks. Thank you, my friend.

Yes friend we should follow the rules all the time and don't try to break them and if someone break the rules we should report about him so that he could be banned. and this is our responsibility for this forum to keep it safe.

We must all cooperate in helping the moderators and moderators to keep the forum clean, so it is our duty to report any unhelpful or inappropriate content and also to report all fraudulent operations that we encounter, we should not be only dependent

Yes very true and if we cannot not report then its good we down vote every post that we see is not very constructive because then is how we are going to have a beautiful forum thats very important in every case we see around here.