Ask your self especially new beginners - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Ask your self especially new beginners

I have a plan in my head and if everything goes well I might be able to fulfill most of it within two years, it is a long period of time, I know but my goals are realistic ones, I do not expect to get rich within a couple of days, I know that it takes time and effort to establish a good income and to become an expert in crypto, and I am not in rush as long as I am on the right road.

• +4 1

Welcome, my friend, to be honest, I did not set up a plan, and this matter is one of my disadvantages because the plan is the basis for everything so that a person learns where to go and where to stay, but I entered with the aim of becoming a trader of cryptocurrency

On 7/21/2020 at 8:05 PM, Guru2050 said:

I will like every one to take a moment and reason before answering this simple, direct question.

Did you joined this forum with a carefully designed planned to achieve???

- If YES 

That's Good you can share it with us

- If NO

IT'S NOT TOO LATE 

You can set it now...

Dear my Answer is Yes, 

well i stick to this forum especialky for learning.

And this forum gives me the freedom of expression.

And i m just loving it.

Because with the passage of time i learn more and more.

With this activity my language ability also increases. And i want to learn every day.

Because the day will not come again.

And use every day as your last day.

This forum also gives a handsome amount of money for our families.

And it also enables myslef to guide others to use this forum for your advancement of character building.

By, giving respect and good reputation to every one who uses ghis forum.

Yes, I have a plan and I hope to achieve it is to get to the experience of the elderly in this forum and in the field of cryptocurrencies. I would like to gain more knowledge and information on this topic

In spite of the fact that, from the outset when I was present here by my companion about this discussion I was so anxious to begin procuring however on my way I discovered that this gathering isn't only for acquiring yet additionally for information. Thou, am not as long as a month here however have will get more information on digital currency. Because of this incredible discussion.

Definitely I joined this forum with the purpose of learning from here and the thing that attracted me to join it is that the forum also pay's us for our work here so here is multiple benefits that's why I am here. I think this forum is only of it's kind with amazing benefits for it's members.

You're right. In fact, when I was new, I didn't have much idea about this forum. But, now I have enough knowledge. I hope the newcomers here can learn enough about them and earn money. , It is very necessary. Hopefully, something good can be done.

Yes of course I have joined this forum to earn money and stable my financial status .But now realized this forum is great and valuable and informative for students .

Warm welcome this forum.  Good planned well stated to accomplish,  though you may face some challenges on our journey to success as you new person. You follow rules and regulations.  Earn and learn both are benefits.  Learning is key factor of success. Success is right way or hard work.  If you hard work then you achieve your success.  

Good luck everyone.  

First of all when I joined this forum my aim was to earn and support myself financially but after joining this forum I have came to know that there are even more options in this forum where we can achieve better as trading and investment but I am quite unfamiliar of these two and now I am dedicated to learn more so that I can avail myself from these opportunities. So now my aim is both earning and learning.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I really only joined out of obligation, since the yobit airdrop requires it, however I found a community that thrives on knowledge, in addition to the fact that there is a different campaign where they pay a Token and that interests me, I think my path here  it's just getting started and I plan to stay until this Forum reflects its full potential

I didn't know the forum before Now just get to know him I can say that things have become clear Work became easier

Yes my friend, I have heard before about this forum, then I registered with it with prior knowledge about what I must do in order to learn,
- In the first step: collect enough information, by doing my own research, such as: reading articles, watching videos, etc.
 - The second step: Ask someone who has experience. We may encounter information that is difficult to understand or apply, so we need to ask others.
- The third step: start investing using cryptocurrency to gain experience by the time and learn from your mistakes.

On 2/16/2021 at 10:56 AM, Mahi2021 said:

Yet, I have understood that the universe of cryptography. 

@Mahi2021 the world of crypto and entire block chain technology offers gainful and productive opportunities better than the active economy standing as the most suitable alternative means. With strategic plan and sound experience vast success can be attain in minimum time

I have joined this discussion since I need to learn more things that I didn't know in cryptographic forms of money and to procure a few coins. I likewise prefer to have new companions from better places and that is the reason am here until the present time

My friend for me I joined this forum. Because my friend mentions it to me. They say I can make some money here. So I decided. My only goal here is to make money but as I get deeper and deeper into this forum I learn a lot from this forum so my goal now is to learn a lot about cryptocurrencies while making money at this time. This will increase my knowledge.

Yes my friend I want to tell you that you should to ask yourself if you are a beginner on this form first of all you should to complete your hundred post after that hundred post you will be get the money of your post so best of luck for you on this forum and keep your work ok

• +4 1

I got the news of this forum from a friend. I love discus with some spatial topic. But I don't have anyone to discuss any subject. I stay alone all day. That's why i came hear and work in this forum. My main goal is discuss and earn money also.

I joined this forum because this forum helpful for me in my education expenses and my friend refer it to me for best earning and learning about crypto currency.so I like this forum.our useful post and meaningful post give us good reputation and we get good payment from this platform.

hey bro, i think we all have our ways to work and i think that most of us joined cryptotalk without prior knowledge of how to work here and how to use this site but in the end we all learn from our mistakes and it is surly a new world for some of us so i think -carefully designed plan- is not the right word because no one will ever know every thing or what would happen in the future, of course we have plans but just for the near future and i hope every one learn and know what is the best for them

As long as I was looking for honest and not fraudulent sites, when I found this site I was very happy to work on it, and I am really serious about working on it.

• +2 1

Hi friend, I found out about this forum from youtube and joined this forum.  This is my first online earning site.  I haven't joined any online earning site before because I didn't believe in online earning.  However, since I joined this forum, I have gained a lot of knowledge from many comments and I have found many trusted cryptocurrency sites and I am thinking of joining these sites.

At the point when my companion recommended me this stage, I readily acknowledge his offer. Basically, I came here to procure as it were. However, by perusing different themes and areas, I discovered that we can procure from this stage as well as acquire information from this stage. Eventually, my motivation here is procuring.

My friend introduced me to this forum and my aims and objectives of working in this forum is to share information and knowledge with different people from different countries and also to earn income. 

I am a begginer in this forum. I don't have much experience about this feature. But in my experience it is a beneficial site. We have to complete hundred comments for active our account. Then we have to complete 25 comments for payment daily.

Thanks.