Ask your self especially new beginners - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Ask your self especially new beginners

This is one of the topics that really moves and motivate me in this forum. This topic is very short and precise asking us a big question will all have to think deep to ask ourselves and give ourselves a sincere answer. Its never too late for us to rethink friends and redesign our plans to achieve here.

• +1 1

Thank you for giving us this motivational topic mate. It is a good topic asking everybody what was our plans before joining this amazing forum and we all have to think about to know if truly we have a designed plan before joining this platform. Also, its never too late for us to rethink and have a plan for ourselves and we should work towards the plan.

• +1 1

On 7/21/2020 at 4:05 PM, Guru2050 said:

I will like every one to take a moment and reason before answering this simple, direct question.

Did you joined this forum with a carefully designed planned to achieve???

- If YES 

That's Good you can share it with us

- If NO

IT'S NOT TOO LATE 

You can set it now...

Yes I join this great investment forum to have a good knowledge of investment and I get the knowledge I will be able to make any investment of my choice and to also impact the knowledge I gain to others, secondly I join this group to earn some money to make my life better than it's, that's more important.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes I joined these forum to achieve a lot just as recommended by a friend who asked me to join and a lot of benefit await me both in term of information about crypto currency and earning aspect which will give me more courage to work and achieve my aim of been here.

Edited by Sir Lyman
Typing error

Yes mate. I joined this immense forum purposely because of two things which is money and knowledge. I want to have first hand information about cryptocurrency trading. With little am earning here, I want to use it to invest and make good profit at the end of the business.

I joined this forum because one of my friend refers me that people talk is very best for learning so I joined it and I know it is very amazing for him for learning in this forum there are very valuable knowledge so it is very valuable for us. In this forum you can make money and you also can invest so it is very beneficial.

• +3 1

Yes I have a strong plan to gain knowledge about cryptocurrency and source of earning as well. In fact I'm spending most of my time to read the old members for knowledge. With this earning is also in my mind because money is the biggest motivation for any work.

I am enjoying work here in this forum. As a beginner i face lots of confusing questions, problems, difficulties. All are going to solve without asking anyone just by seeing topics,question and reply. I must say this is very good forum to start work here. Good luck everyone.             

• +2 1

well, my friend recommend me this platform.  for me, my first goal is to complete the hundred posts. hehehehe.

this is wonderful platform for earning. there is a lot information about the bitcoin and the crypto. seniors and newbies discussing different topics at the same platform so i think this is the best way for seeking the infomation about bitcoin and crypto.

EARN free bitcoins....

https://www.okexcn.com/join/3853550

Well most of the people are here for earning by posting daily and I am here to earn too like I found this platform good It will help me to make a strategy about investment plan and may be i can earn some new token through bounty campaign too and start trading through the money that I will collect on this forum💕👤

4 minutes ago, Mehedi445 said:

In the first place my only goal here to achieve is to make money but when I go deeper and deeper to this forum I learn a Lot of this forum So that my goal now is to learn a lot of things about crypto currency while earning in this forum

@Mehedi445 Yes your right here in this forum every member have a goal to earn more money by his/her best performance to get success in their lives, and we should planing on proper way like when we earn here then we should invest it in investbox in yobit account.

I have joined here to learn to this forum to learn about trading with earning pocket money. The current time is learn tech and crypt. It is also true that trading will be the popular profession shortly. SO i think i need gain so much knowledge about trading. There are most experienced trades, i want to know their experience.

Welcome my friend. Yes, I joined this forum according to a tight plan and determination, to work according to ambition, to advance knowledge and material. This is a wonderful forum. I advise everyone to join it.

I am still a beginner in this forum and one of the features of the forum is that it makes you learn quickly and for me, I am looking to learn more about this forum to make more money.

• +2 1

On 7/21/2020 at 11:05 AM, Guru2050 said:

I will like every one to take a moment and reason before answering this simple, direct question.

Did you joined this forum with a carefully designed planned to achieve???

- If YES 

That's Good you can share it with us

- If NO

IT'S NOT TOO LATE 

You can set it now...

It has given me a great reason to create a great plan, because I am really new to this but I understand that you have to have a plan so thank you very much for mentioning it, you are the second person to recommend a plan, thank you very much.

I joined this forum for some reasons. At first I want earn from this forum. Secondly I want gather knowledge and skill. People of this forum are wise and supportive. They share lots of information. We can learn many things from them. Im very optimistic about this forum. 

The time I get into this very great forum I did the much I can do to work harder and trying to understand some of the best things that can come from crypto,though yo may face some intersection challenges on your journey to success as you are a newbie.

Your question is complex or poorly written, but in any case if you mean that we devised a plan to join the platform, not the plan is the same as always following the rules as in any other platform and moving forward.

At the beginning of my entry if this forum I did not have any specific plans just desire to discover the world of digital currencies
But now I would like to gain news and knowledge about investing and trading in digital currencies and benefit from the expertise of specialized members in this field.

• +2 1

Truly, I got together with a painstakingly planned arrangement to accomplish alot of objectives, I think most individuals joined for that reason, for what reason would individuals simply join the gathering without having a planned reason, it kinda wired. Well we ought to have plans in what we do and how we do it

The primary goal of my entry into this forum is to gain more experience about cryptocurrencies as they are an important part of the global economy in the future, and to make money and this is clear.

To learn more information about crypto, I joined this forum and I have come across a lot of useful topics so far and I am very interested in seeing more. The secret to prosperity and not hard work is intelligence.

Dear my not any plan to start up this forum but after joining this forum then i realized that i am work hand on this form and earn extraordinary income from this so i am now many planes to full fill using this forum. 

Offcource every person knows what he is capable of.So one should close his eyes for a minute and try to recognize himself what he can acheive what he is capable of.By doing that you can become successfull in this forum as well as in life.

When i first joined this forum my only aim was to earn money but with the passage of time i realised this forum is not only for earning it is also for learning.We can also gain so much knowledge from it.Everyday i learn many things from it.