Ask your self especially new beginners - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Ask your self especially new beginners

Yes, I entered the crypto world with a good plan to raise money in this forum and over time the price of it rises in cryptocurrencies and then I invest Lamoille in the dedicated wallet.

• +3 1

Yeah, no doubt I'm still like a new member in the cryptotalk platform, so I made a well design plan before joining the cryptotalk platform so that I can easily achieve my desired goals, so I hope this is same with my fellow new members in the platform.

In fact, I plan by working here to accumulate good capital to enter into trading and investment operations. It is something that I like to work with and make profits from it, and there is nothing wrong with losing sometimes everything has its right

At first, I joined this forum only for the sake of earning money, but I later realized that it increases our knowledge and broadens our concept of cryptocurrencies that it is really "more than wonderful and I am happy to join it."

I joined this forum to earn money in the first place but now I'm excited to learn about new crypto project and gain more experience from others. It is something I have not tried before and I may face some difficulties but still interested. 

Hello my friend, in fact I joined this forum without a specific plan, but as a person interested in the world of cryptocurrencies and I have goals that I hope to achieve in the future, I also think that I have really begun to memorize and understand a lot about the world of cryptography and its fields in addition to the profits that I make here and it will help me in some daily needs, finally I find it really beneficial to work here and I am very happy with the opportunity that CryptoTalk has provided us, I wish all the best of luck.

• +2 1

Dear friend as a new member every one has some hopes and dreams to do something in their life dear friend their is no doubt this forum helps us to realize our dreams but if in the greed of wealth we forget our goal then we fail in our life.

• +3 1

In fact, I do not do anything without planning, and for this reason I had a plan to enter the field of digital currencies, and the plan is as follows: I learn a lot and a lot about this field, then I go into trading and investment and it has become one of the important names in this field

• +2 1

To be honest is here to earn.I have my little expenses and I want to fulfill with my own.So that's why being independent I join this forum.And from earning is also learning a lot from this.Now I can guide easily about this forum to others.

• +1 1

I joined this forum for a lot of talk about it and its benefit, and I found myself very enjoying working with it after I joined, as I gained a lot of information that I had never heard of before.

dear to be honest i joined this platform because i want to earn money in order to fulfill my needs and in the starting mu planned was just to earn money and now my planned was completely changed after gaining knowledge and information and i was planned to earn bitcoin through this platform and want to become an expert of cryptocurrencies  

I have joined this platform on the advice of my friend and i have felt that this forum is a great forum which provides us many opportunities to become a successful person in our life because we can earn too much money from this platform through investing and trading because here all types of information is present. 

Good question. I am here because i am student. Before joining crypto i waste my time Mobile by playing games.my friend suggest me to work on crypto.i am working on crypto from one week. I feel really joy to work on crypto. This is very helpful for me. I can ean and also learn from crypto at same time. Thanks crypto

• +1 1

Welcome, my friend, I got to know this forum through a friend of mine, and my main goal was to achieve additional income, and after entering here I saw that cryptocurrencies are a large sea of knowledge and decided to delve into it so that I have enough experience to continue working here. I also hope you achieve what you want.

• +2 1

I joined this forum with the intention of increasing my experience in cryptocurrencies because I strive to work in this field, so I need good experience in order not to make mistakes and lose my money.

At the same time I can earn some money from the forum through my useful posts, this forum is really great.

• +1 1

On 7/21/2020 at 8:05 PM, Guru2050 said:

I will like every one to take a moment and reason before answering this simple, direct question.

Did you joined this forum with a carefully designed planned to achieve???

- If YES 

That's Good you can share it with us

- If NO

IT'S NOT TOO LATE 

You can set it now...

My friend I joined this forum on the request of my friends. In first I think that it is just like others. I mean it's only a wastage of time but latter I realized that it's not like others. That is why I am spending my time on it for earning and learning also. Thnks. 

No, I did not have a designed plan. After working in several areas on the Internet, I found this forum and after researching and reading I decided to join here.
Indeed, I am very happy here, and I found that the work here is more than wonderful.

• +4 1

I believe it's a smart thought to examine thier viewpoints and destinations on joining the gathering. This is a truly supportive thought. I believe it's better in the event that they are hear to perform amazing for the development the gathering and to instruct themselves on digital currency..

An important question, my friend, in fact I entered this forum out of curiosity, but when I started reading the topics, I started thinking about this issue seriously, and today I have a good amount of information and I have a future plan to work in this forum

في الواقع ، أنا هنا لكليهما ، من أجل اكتساب المعرفة والخبرة ومعرفة المزيد عن العملات والربح.

Yes, my friend, my plan in the beginning was to collect as much information and experience as I could about cryptocurrencies and blockchain, and now I am working on raising good capital in order to start trading and investing in cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Yes you are Good question , when I joined this forum , I was working on a very tight rope and I was trying to get to understand some of the best things that can come from crypto its important we keep everything that is seen as perfect we really need to define everything.

At first I entered this forum after my friend told me in order to make money, but now I am looking for information about the cryptocurrency and the best investment methods.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Hello my friend, I joined here to gain experience and knowledge. I have some goals and objectives that I want to achieve. This is in the first place, but in the second place I work here to earn money and cover the expenses of my studies.

• +1 1

Greetings to you, friends. Of course, we must always ask about topics that we do not know, learn more, and share our experiences with the remaining members. I wish you a good day, my dear friend, and thank you for your advice.

• +3 1