Ask your self especially new beginners - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Ask your self especially new beginners

With me, my colleague, I decided to join this forum since a friend suggested it to me, and they said I could make some money here, so I took the plunge. First and foremost, my only goal should be to make profit, but as I dig deeper into this forum, I know a lesson about it, so my new goal would be to learn a lot about crypto currency while winning in this forum.

In fact I joined the forum after my friend told me about it and my goal was first to get some money to help me meet my needs . But when I started working on the forum, I found myself getting useful information on digital currencies, so I decided to get more knowledge and experience to work later on investing.

• +2 1

Of course, i have a plan and an objective from the very beginning of working on this platform, i decided to work here in order to get information about cryptocurrency and to get earnings from creating useful content.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I always want to see and get a lot of information and ideas that enrich my mind and increase my skills I saw this thing in this forum it is a high value platform where a lot of information and experiences that you can gain by seeing and working out to achieve your success I never mind discussing and asking for information from other members

I entered this forum because I want to learn about cryptocurrencies and I hope to be able to learn technical analysis and trade cryptocurrencies and make good gains from them.

• +2 1

I joined this forum to gain more experience in the field of cryptocurrencies and methods of trading in them, after hearing that the cryptotalk forum is very useful for people who want to work with cryptocurrencies.

I joined the forum to earn money that will help me with my needs. But at the same time, I noticed that I gained other points, such as knowledge about coding and strengthening my English

I joined this forum with the aim of learning and having knowledge about the world of Cryptocurrencies Crytoptalk offers the help of having learning and information together with the opportunity to have your own income.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Yes my friend. I entered this forum for two first goals to gain knowledge and information about encrypted currencies. The second goal is to earn money and become rich. And also I want to become a senior of this forum over time. I will never give up until I achieve what I want. I failed in the first attempt, but this does not mean that I will stop, but rather I will learn from my mistakes and complete the path until I succeed. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

Yes, my friend, I joined here to gain knowledge about these cryptocurrencies and how to deal with them to achieve the largest possible profit, but I think, my dear, that there is a lot to learn in this forum. It is necessary to achieve comprehensive knowledge to engage in these processes that will bring me a lot of profit.

According to your question, I want to say that this is very profitable forum. Through this forum we can get good profit in the form of money and knowledge too. Through this forum I am getting good knowledge and money.

In real I am here for getting good knowledge about trading and investing,it is because I want to become a successful trader.

I joined this platform to count the reasons, the first of which is to benefit from information and understand cryptocurrencies and also to earn some money because I need it for university expenses.

YouTube discussion page My primary aim is to make money, but after realizing that this forum is not just for making money, but also for learning, I changed my goal and now participate in this forum every day to learn new information and knowledge in the crypto industry.

I think that it is an opinion poll .. I have put together a simple plan when I joined this forum, which is .. 1 .. time .. I give the forum extra time .. 2 work hard .. through my reading of the topics and comments in order not to repeat it in the future. 3. What is useful .. I am learning and am continuing to learn so that I can strengthen myself in the field of digital currencies .. And last but not least 4 Financial profit

Edited by Luciferlucky
Add item

Hello, how are you in principle? that he could also acquire knowledge of both writing and education as he was accumulating information about cryptocurrencies since with this pandemic I believe that it will become much more normal to work with virtual currencies such as bitcoin and many others.

Dear I am new here and really I don't know about messes. I came to this forum for read new crypto projects etx. I like the forum for it's bounded and limited type rules . I l

My friend, my main goal is to learn cryptocurrencies in order to trade and profit. Everything in this forum is useful from learning, gaining, or sharing information and experiences with us, and I cannot separate them, all of them are very important even in the long run.

As far as I am concerned, I joined this forum to learn maximum about the modern digital currency .At the start , I didn't know much about this, but now I have started understanding its importance and still I am in the beginning phase of the learning process but hopefully, I will get the knowledge about everything in this forum.

• +4 1

Before joining this platform, obviously I don’t have any plan on ground because I don’t really know how the platform is, and what I’m going to meet in this platform but after joining this platform notice it’s very important to have a plan because the platform gives me opportunity to meet cryptocurrency expert from different places.

When I started working on us, I did not know much about the forum and about cryptocurrencies, so I wanted to earn money, but after a few days I realized that this forum can provide a lot, not just money ,The money that we earn is of little value in relation to the value of the existing information. We have to learn well and go deep into the work in order to see it clearly

• +4 1

Dear, thank you. In general, yes, I entered here with a very, very reliable plan, and through this plan, I learn they are all about cryptocurrencies mainly because cryptocurrencies are the owners of the future, and I do not know them in general through the sections in learning all areas of currencies In addition to something more important than all of this, which is that we earn a little from this forum, and this is the amount of our serious entry into cryptocurrencies. Thank you very much.

• +4 1

Certainly the main goal is to increase experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies and the crypto world in general
But it is also very important to profit financially in order to help ourselves meet even part of our expenses from this site.

• +2 1

Your question is very important. My friend told me about this forum and he told me that I can earn money through it. This was my plan, but now I enjoy it and benefit greatly from it in terms of the wonderful content that I found. My knowledge has increased since I started working on it that it is a sea of useful and fun information.

I joined here through my friend, he told me that there is profit in this forum, this was my first goal is to make money

But after seeing the helpful posts, I liked to dig deeper here and find good information about cryptocurrencies

There's a friend of mine who invited me to this forum with some money, but when I entered the forum my main goal became to learn a lot of older people

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.