Ask your self especially new beginners - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Ask your self especially new beginners

This is one of the topics that really moves and motivate me in this forum. This topic is very short and precise asking us a big question will all have to think deep to ask ourselves and give ourselves a sincere answer. Its never too late for us to rethink friends and redesign our plans to achieve here.

• +1 1

Thank you for giving us this motivational topic mate. It is a good topic asking everybody what was our plans before joining this amazing forum and we all have to think about to know if truly we have a designed plan before joining this platform. Also, its never too late for us to rethink and have a plan for ourselves and we should work towards the plan.

• +1 1

On 7/21/2020 at 4:05 PM, Guru2050 said:

I will like every one to take a moment and reason before answering this simple, direct question.

Did you joined this forum with a carefully designed planned to achieve???

- If YES 

That's Good you can share it with us

- If NO

IT'S NOT TOO LATE 

You can set it now...

Yes I join this great investment forum to have a good knowledge of investment and I get the knowledge I will be able to make any investment of my choice and to also impact the knowledge I gain to others, secondly I join this group to earn some money to make my life better than it's, that's more important.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes I joined these forum to achieve a lot just as recommended by a friend who asked me to join and a lot of benefit await me both in term of information about crypto currency and earning aspect which will give me more courage to work and achieve my aim of been here.

Edited by Sir Lyman
Typing error

Yes mate. I joined this immense forum purposely because of two things which is money and knowledge. I want to have first hand information about cryptocurrency trading. With little am earning here, I want to use it to invest and make good profit at the end of the business.

I joined this forum because one of my friend refers me that people talk is very best for learning so I joined it and I know it is very amazing for him for learning in this forum there are very valuable knowledge so it is very valuable for us. In this forum you can make money and you also can invest so it is very beneficial.

• +3 1

Yes I have a strong plan to gain knowledge about cryptocurrency and source of earning as well. In fact I'm spending most of my time to read the old members for knowledge. With this earning is also in my mind because money is the biggest motivation for any work.

I am enjoying work here in this forum. As a beginner i face lots of confusing questions, problems, difficulties. All are going to solve without asking anyone just by seeing topics,question and reply. I must say this is very good forum to start work here. Good luck everyone.             

• +2 1

well, my friend recommend me this platform.  for me, my first goal is to complete the hundred posts. hehehehe.

this is wonderful platform for earning. there is a lot information about the bitcoin and the crypto. seniors and newbies discussing different topics at the same platform so i think this is the best way for seeking the infomation about bitcoin and crypto.

EARN free bitcoins....

https://www.okexcn.com/join/3853550

Well most of the people are here for earning by posting daily and I am here to earn too like I found this platform good It will help me to make a strategy about investment plan and may be i can earn some new token through bounty campaign too and start trading through the money that I will collect on this forum💕👤

4 minutes ago, Mehedi445 said:

In the first place my only goal here to achieve is to make money but when I go deeper and deeper to this forum I learn a Lot of this forum So that my goal now is to learn a lot of things about crypto currency while earning in this forum

@Mehedi445 Yes your right here in this forum every member have a goal to earn more money by his/her best performance to get success in their lives, and we should planing on proper way like when we earn here then we should invest it in investbox in yobit account.

I have joined here to learn to this forum to learn about trading with earning pocket money. The current time is learn tech and crypt. It is also true that trading will be the popular profession shortly. SO i think i need gain so much knowledge about trading. There are most experienced trades, i want to know their experience.

Welcome my friend. Yes, I joined this forum according to a tight plan and determination, to work according to ambition, to advance knowledge and material. This is a wonderful forum. I advise everyone to join it.

I am still a beginner in this forum and one of the features of the forum is that it makes you learn quickly and for me, I am looking to learn more about this forum to make more money.

• +2 1

On 7/21/2020 at 11:05 AM, Guru2050 said:

I will like every one to take a moment and reason before answering this simple, direct question.

Did you joined this forum with a carefully designed planned to achieve???

- If YES 

That's Good you can share it with us

- If NO

IT'S NOT TOO LATE 

You can set it now...

It has given me a great reason to create a great plan, because I am really new to this but I understand that you have to have a plan so thank you very much for mentioning it, you are the second person to recommend a plan, thank you very much.

I joined this forum for some reasons. At first I want earn from this forum. Secondly I want gather knowledge and skill. People of this forum are wise and supportive. They share lots of information. We can learn many things from them. Im very optimistic about this forum. 

The time I get into this very great forum I did the much I can do to work harder and trying to understand some of the best things that can come from crypto,though yo may face some intersection challenges on your journey to success as you are a newbie.

Your question is complex or poorly written, but in any case if you mean that we devised a plan to join the platform, not the plan is the same as always following the rules as in any other platform and moving forward.

At the beginning of my entry if this forum I did not have any specific plans just desire to discover the world of digital currencies
But now I would like to gain news and knowledge about investing and trading in digital currencies and benefit from the expertise of specialized members in this field.

• +2 1

Truly, I got together with a painstakingly planned arrangement to accomplish alot of objectives, I think most individuals joined for that reason, for what reason would individuals simply join the gathering without having a planned reason, it kinda wired. Well we ought to have plans in what we do and how we do it

The primary goal of my entry into this forum is to gain more experience about cryptocurrencies as they are an important part of the global economy in the future, and to make money and this is clear.

To learn more information about crypto, I joined this forum and I have come across a lot of useful topics so far and I am very interested in seeing more. The secret to prosperity and not hard work is intelligence.

Dear my not any plan to start up this forum but after joining this forum then i realized that i am work hand on this form and earn extraordinary income from this so i am now many planes to full fill using this forum. 

Offcource every person knows what he is capable of.So one should close his eyes for a minute and try to recognize himself what he can acheive what he is capable of.By doing that you can become successfull in this forum as well as in life.

When i first joined this forum my only aim was to earn money but with the passage of time i realised this forum is not only for earning it is also for learning.We can also gain so much knowledge from it.Everyday i learn many things from it.   

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Уважаемые пользователи! Наш обменник был добавлен в всеми известный мониторинг ExchangeSumo.
    • 🪙 Число биткоин-банкоматов по всему миру снова почти достигло рекорда   По данным Coin ATM Radar, сейчас в мире функционирует 38 279 криптобанкоматов. Эта цифра близка к рекордному уровню в 39 541 устройство, достигнутому в декабре 2022 года.   На фоне восстановления рынка криптовалют за последние 11 месяцев в эксплуатацию было введено почти 6000 криптовалютных банкоматов. Данные устройства установлены в 72 странах и производятся 43 различными компаниями.   Во время медвежьего рынка в период со второй половины 2022 года по июль 2023 года количество крипто-ATM существенно сократилось, упав ниже отметки в 33 000 устройств.   На диаграмме показано количество биткоин-банкоматов в период с 2014 по 2024 год. Данные: Coinatmradar   За этот год в мире было установлено 2564 криптобанкомата, в то время как в 2023 году 2861 устройство вывели из эксплуатации.   Наибольшее количество криптобанкоматов в США — 31 916. Канада занимает второе место с 3024 устройствами, а Австралия – третье с 1107.   Считается, что Австралия может обойти показатель Европы в 1584 биткоин-банкомата в том случае, если сохранит текущую динамику, учитывая, что отметку в 1000 устройств она преодолела в апреле.   Сальвадор, ставший в 2021 году первой страной, признавшей биткоин законным платёжным средством, располагает 215 криптобанкоматами.   На сегодняшний день наиболее представленным в криптобанкоматах активом является биткоин, который доступен практически на всех устройствах. Также широко применяются Ethereum и Litecoin.
    • РСПП предложил создать в России криптофонд для трансграничных расчетов   Управляющий директор управления финансовой политики и финансовых рынков РСПП Андрей Лисицын пояснил, что речь идет о фонде виртуальных активов, полученных на территории страны.   Криптовалюту во внутренний оборот вводить не будут, поскольку это запрещено российским законодательством. Следующим шагом может стать выпуск цифровых финансовых активов (ЦФА), которые будут привязаны к криптовалютному фонду.   В РСПП подчеркнули, что расчеты с компаниями станут проводить не самими виртуальными активами, а правом требования к ним путем выпуска ЦФА. Благодаря такому сценарию, риска появления спекулятивного спроса на внутреннем рынке не будет.   Ранее заместитель министра финансов Иван Чебесков заявил, что Россия вместе с регуляторами стран экономического блока БРИКС готовит запуск платформы BRICS Bridge для расчетов в национальных цифровых валютах.   Какую акцию купить во время следующих торгов? Многие инвесторы не решаются вкладывать больше денег в акции в условиях стремительного роста их курсов в 2024 году. Сомневаетесь, во что инвестировать дальше? Получите доступ к нашим проверенным финансовым портфелям и откройте для себя возможности с высоким потенциалом. Только в 2024 году алгоритм ProPicks выявил 2 акции, выросшие более чем на 150%, 4 акции с ростом свыше 30% и еще 3 — с ростом свыше 25%. Впечатляющий результат! Изучайте различные стратегии и богатейте с помощью финансовых портфелей на основе индексов Доу Джонса или S&P, акций технологических компаний или компаний средней капитализации. Источник - https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2445896
    • Уважаемые пользователи!На сегодня курсы(по Киеву):Покупка: +2.3%(Вы отдаёте 10000usdt, получаете 10230$)Продажа: -2.8%(Вы отдаёте 10000$, получаете 9720usdt)Так же делаем выплаты и принимаем евро по SEPA/SEPA Instant, SWIFT, IBAN по очень выгодным тарифамСуществует бонусная программа для постоянных клиентов и партнеровНапоминаем о перечне наших услуг:-Покупка/продажа USDT за наличные-Перестановка кеша по всему миру(50+ стран)-Приём/выплата SEPA, Wise, Revolut, Payoneer, Capitalist, PayPal-Приём/выплата грн на карту за USDTМы находимся на всех известных мониторингах:Bestchange, ExchangeSumo, bits.media, Wellcrypto, Scanbit и прочихВсе заявки оформляются через наш сайт Cashflow.bestПо всем прочим вопросам, курсам по регионам - обращайтесь в службу поддержки на сайте или телеграмм
    • 🎁Дорогие друзья! Мы запустили акцию за совершённый обмен на нашем сайте! Бонус 500 рублей на вашу карту или кошелек USDT (trc20) за любой обмен на  нашем сайте. Мы ценим ваше мнение и хотим отблагодарить Вас за активное участие в развитии сервиса обмена криптовалют ChangeExpert. 💝 Чтобы принять участие в акции, необходимо выполнить следующие условия: 1️⃣Провести обмен по любому из направлений, а также и на любую сумму.    2️⃣Подписаться на наш telegram-канал    3️⃣Напишите отзыв о вашем обмене на exnode, mywot, bitsmedia, kurs   4️⃣Написать в telegram @Advertising_ChangeExpert, "Участвую в акции", а также предоставить номер заявки о проведенном обмене, скриншоты Ваших отзывов на указанных сайтах.
    • Снова специалисты с платформы Lookonchain обнаружили успешного трейдера. По их данным, неизвестный инвестор, возможно, разработчик мемтокена DORAE, преднамеренно продал 2,5 млн монет. Этот ход позволил трейдеру заработать свыше $1 млн всего за 6 часов. Эксперты полагают, что инвестор применил традиционную схему «rug pull», что позволило ему получить такую значительную прибыль за короткий срок.   Аналитики Lookonchain заметили, что подобные скам-схемы становятся всё более распространенными среди мемкоинов и призвали пользователей быть внимательными при решении инвестировать в подобные активы.    
    • 📰Новости terminal.cash: Новые направления обмена.   Уважаемые пользователи!   Мы рады сообщить, что наш обменный пункт terminal.cash расширяет свои возможности и добавляет новые направления обмена. Теперь вы можете легко и удобно обменивать:   - Ethereum (ETH) на Visa/MasterCard (RUB) - Tether (TRC20 USDT) на Visa/MasterCard (RUB) - Bitcoin (BTC) на Visa/MasterCard (RUB) - Ethereum (ETH) на МИР (RUB) - Tether (TRC20 USDT) на МИР (RUB) - Bitcoin (BTC) на МИР (RUB) - Visa/MasterCard (RUB) на Ethereum (ETH) - Visa/MasterCard (RUB) на Tether (TRC20 USDT) - Visa/MasterCard (RUB) на Bitcoin (BTC) - МИР (RUB) на Ethereum (ETH) - МИР (RUB) на Tether (TRC20 USDT) - МИР (RUB) на Bitcoin (BTC)   Наши клиенты могут наслаждаться быстрыми и безопасными обменами с минимальными комиссиями. Мы стремимся предоставлять лучший сервис и удовлетворять потребности всех наших пользователей. Благодарим вас за доверие и поддержку!   Следите за новостями и обновлениями на нашем сайте. Мы всегда работаем над тем, чтобы сделать ваш опыт использования terminal.cash еще лучше.   С уважением, команда terminal.cash
    • June Results: Gold Brings Astronomical Profits to NordFX's Top 3 Traders   The brokerage firm NordFX has summarised the trading performance of its clients for June 2024. Additionally, the social trading services PAMM and CopyTrading, as well as the income generated by the company's IB partners, have been evaluated.   - The leader of the month is a trader from South Asia, account No. 1773XXX, with a profit of USD 82,933. This impressive "astronomical" result was achieved through trades in gold (XAU/USD), a favourite instrument among NordFX's most successful traders. - In second place, with a result of USD 59,135, is another representative from South Asia, account No. 1771XXX, who also achieved success through the "golden" pair XAU/USD. - A trader from West Asia, account No. 1774XXX, secured third place with earnings of USD 58,653 from gold transactions in June.   In NordFX's passive investment services, the following developments were noted:   - In the PAMM service, several startups caught attention due to their activity. AI Scalping Master High Risk showed a 100% profit in exactly 100 days, and Zenix 786 achieved a 72% profit in 99 days. These results are impressive, but the maximum drawdown for both managers was also significant – 46% and 36%, respectively. Therefore, the "High Risk" note in the name of the first account is not just words but a warning that trading in financial markets is risky. Investors must exercise maximum caution when entrusting money to any manager.   - In CopyTrading, we continue to monitor the performance of the signal yahmat-forex, which recently celebrated its anniversary. Over 372 days, the provider of this signal managed to show a yield of 467% with a maximum drawdown of 47%. Among startups, the signal AA Strategy is notable, with a profit of 299% in just two months, though it also had a drawdown of more than 63%.   When considering subscribing to a signal, besides profit and drawdown, we advise paying attention to the manager's own capital. For example, in the case of AA Strategy, it is only USD 142. Now imagine you subscribe to this signal with the same lot (1:1), but your starting capital is not USD 142 but USD 425, which is three times more. In this case, your drawdown would be only 21% of the deposit, though the profit would also decrease from 299% to approximately 100%. However, doubling your capital in just two months is still quite impressive. It should be noted here that the purpose of this explanation is not to convince you to subscribe to this particular signal but to remind you of the basic rules of money management and ways to reduce financial risks.   Among NordFX's IB partners, the top three are as follows: - The first place is held by a partner from West Asia, account No. 1645XXX, who was credited with a reward of USD 34,454 in June; - In second place is a partner from South Asia, account No. 1565XXX, who received a commission of USD 5,962; - Completing the top three is another representative from South Asia, account No. 1576XXX, who earned USD 5,429 for the month. Notice: These materials should not be deemed a recommendation for investment or guidance for working on financial markets: they are for informative purposes only. Trading on financial markets is risky and can lead to a loss of money deposited.   #eurusd #gbpusd #usdjpy #btcusd #ethusd #ltcusd #xrpusd #forex #forex_example #signals #cryptocurrencies #bitcoin #stock_market   https://nordfx.com/
    • Актуальный тариф на 01.07.2024   🚀 Покупаем Криптовалюту 💵 USDT за наличку USD 2.1% За 10000 USDT -> получаете 10210 USD   💲 Продаем Криптовалюту 💼 Наличка USD>USDT +2.7% За 10000 USD -> получаете 9737 USDT   Наш сайт.