PLEASE: KEY POINTS MATTERS, NOT BULKY NOTE - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

PLEASE: KEY POINTS MATTERS, NOT BULKY NOTE

This is a matter that needs urgent treatment. There is need for improved writing and usage of words whenever making a note or a post on this platform. There are various times that members of this platform fails to abide by the concept of choosing their choice of words to making posts on this platform

Yes i totally agree to this statement. People would find it difficult to read those bulky texts and they will be lazy enough to do so. So we must try to include key points which will point out the main highlights which you are trying to convey. Also make sure that they are not small enough so that it is not understandable to the readers.

I personally ignore some long topics and try to understand the necessary part of them or just read useful titles.  Thus, a summary of the main idea of the subject is also for the benefit of the author and the reader.  If you do regular work here, you will be able to learn English and it will not hurt you.

Whenever we know something good about this, we can easily comment on it because if the new members are here, if they don't know something good about it, I hope they can get some good knowledge from us.  They can easily make some good comments on the subject because I hope they can come up with a lot of ideas here

This is identified with the capacity of every part to compose, there are some innovative individuals who can impart the data in a simple and clear manner, while there are different individuals whose posts are pointless and unfathomable, so we should give the recognized individuals a decent standing to urge them to distribute a greater amount of helpful topics. 

• +2 1

If you have questions on details you can ask even in the topics. If you don't understand anything from a topic you can google the key words.l prefer reading brief topics that contain important and useful information in the crypto world and in simple words that are understood by all members of the forum.

Yes if you want to reply to topics instead of you writing bulky note that's not reasonable,is better you shouldn't reply to such topic,but have a time to summarize your reply and it should be useful, reasonable and meaningful.

• +1 1

It is very important to express how one feel about a particular content. In making such expression, the content of the write up nees not be lengthy. It could be very concise provided that it is rich in content and it carry the message that one wants to pass. A lengthy message that is not meaningful will only discourage readers from reading. 

You are right. The more the proposed idea is explained in a simpler way, the easier the understanding will become for members, especially the newcomers.
Long topics with complex ideas may turn away from them and not care to read them

I, of course, agree with you about that because it is a very useful thing for everyone, as it is possible to read the whole topic, not just the title, so everyone benefits (the person who shared the topic because everyone will evaluate his topic and increase his reputation, and also those who read the topic will of course benefit)

• +2 1

My friend, there is a popular proverb that says .. The best of words is what is said and indicated .. Short publications are very useful because they are easy to understand and contain the core of the topic directly .. I agree with you that there are many publications that are just words through which you cannot understand exactly what he wants 😄

If the posts are not simple and easy, the novice person will not be able to understand the information..and he will find it difficult to learn .. so he will feel bored and bored .. From this aspect we have to reduce the words and increase the information to help others

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello friend, I totally agree with you, the key points are important because they favor us all, especially beginners, finding the key points in a text is important to try to check some tips to find the most important content of the text, however a note is somewhat short That does not say anything and neither defines you is my humble opinion.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/9/2021 at 1:07 PM, Abdullah101 said:

I think that the payment system should be developed so that it rewards useful topics that contain more useful information than regular posts or comments. In this way, members will work harder to provide the best content in their topics.

Couldn't agree with you more,
Perhaps activating a system of levels for participation from the most informative and information-containing to the least useful,
On that basis, the participants are paid cryptos.
The levels system is a fair and widely used system,
It would be good for motivating members to pick out better and more important topics.

• +3 1

Yes i get what you are saying, people may not feel like reading long paragraphs of something going on and on. But if it is short, precise and has the key points required it will get lots of attention.

Nothing in this forum will happen if we all post different things in this forum we need to focus and be able to work hard and put together many things that can help other people with relevant questions and make sure we are able  Putting everything together in the right perspective will help a lot.

@ By guru bulky rate and other note can be very large organizations in this country. This is the basis for the Menu control by which the permissions that can bulky notice each other and then each individual will then 

In my opinion, what matters are always the key points that we give or our information contains because that is what makes our information or data valuable and not the amount of information we seek or how big that note is.

Yes, this is a good suggestion and it increases the percentage of those who read the topics. I also suggest that the topic consists of easy and understandable language and its words are simple so that all members can understand it.

• +2 1

As a matter of fact you are correct as well, yet there are some acceptable number of points which goes to everybody in the house, and most comes in huge substance, this impel me to speak to scholars to in any event attempt to limit it would be better.

3 hours ago, lana60 said:

Thank you, my friend, for these tips, of course, taking the time to divide the content and coordinate it in a simple way that makes the content very useful and everyone benefits through the distinctive content

@lana60 I sincerely appreciate you for this genius and skillful impression. You had said all the fact fellow members understanding of the post depends on the allusive simplicity of the topic or comments. Thanks for this logical clarification as well the wonderful commentaries of @Alexadaniel @m4nu3l4 and others. 

• +1 1

On 7/21/2020 at 12:14 PM, Guru2050 said:

You will agree with me, that there are quite numbers of topics in this forum that comes in bulky note which failed to captured and highlight the key points, the value, useful and new information needed.

This makes some members especially new beginners feels reluctant in taking their precious time to go through the content all.

I therefore appeal or suggest to topic creators/ writers to please, try their utmost best to breakdown the content  of the topic in to Simple, Short and Useful format. To benefits all and for the progress of this forum

You are right though but everyone can easily create a topic but preferably it should be a useful and meaningful information not everytime you will have to ask question but you can also atleast share what you know about the forum or cryptocurrency 

• +1 1

On 7/21/2020 at 4:14 PM, Guru2050 said:

You will agree with me, that there are quite numbers of topics in this forum that comes in bulky note which failed to captured and highlight the key points, the value, useful and new information needed.

This makes some members especially new beginners feels reluctant in taking their precious time to go through the content all.

I therefore appeal or suggest to topic creators/ writers to please, try their utmost best to breakdown the content  of the topic in to Simple, Short and Useful format. To benefits all and for the progress of this forum

You are  right instead of.doing a long and bulky paragraphs we should mention key points that are.important.information about the topic so that people understand your.point of.veiws easliy I saw some posts here that people write long paragraphs but write useless information in.there posts 

• +2 1

When a post with key point. It attract to the people. And get more attention. Big post or message people just ignore it. It looks like so much boring. Try key indicator and also add some decorative iteams this will make your post interesting.         

• +1 1

I agree with you, we should try to make short and simple post so every member can take advantage from our posts. However we can't make some posts simple and short, in that point members needs try to effort more to understand, but most subjects can be done with simple and short.