Searching for knowledge - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Searching for knowledge

Perhaps your topic was very good, but it was repeated a lot, which made you take a bad evaluation.
Go to the research before writing and search for the topic you want to create a post about.
If it existed before, do not write it down and think of others.

Hello everyone this platform will help you know more knowledge on how have negative experience and make a construtive grammer and it will make your reputation increase, only if you follow the rules and regulation of the platform 

Sometimes we even do not know what we should know about some fields that is why we need to keep on increasing the knowledge we have that is the only thing we can do.

On 8/25/2020 at 11:25 PM, CryptoSkye said:

for having a negative reaction, it could mean that they do not find your post or topic useful or maybe someone is trying to sabotage posts or topics just for no reason at all. they might be abusing it by giving negative reacts when it really shouldn't be.

I will recommend that instead of negative reaction you should not provide the reaction because it won't effect your performance but will effect the other users.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

My friend if you are not performing well then you will get the negative reputation. The reason behind this is copy paste, stoling others material, posts less than 100 characters and useless data you send at this forum. So if you want get knowledge and experience then spend as much time as possible for the betterment of this forum. And improve your qualitiy of Posting and and working to achieve your target.

You may get some negative reputation but don't worry.there are some rule you want to understand.

Don't write less than 100 words

Don't copy from another.

Make your own creative and innovative ideas ..

Thank you'

Sometimes we have a negative reaction just because they did not like our topic or annotation about it or also sometimes it is because of the lack of information in itself I would not know how to tell you why you receive a bad reaction, only what I can do or tell you are probabilities or advice on why you got that bad reaction.

Man learns and attains knowledge since the time of birth till last breadth. A person is always learning and achieving knowledge in order to live a normal life. A few years past, people search knowledge by reading books and observation but now as there is modern technology any concept, any technique is one click away. People now browse and look for more knowledge through internet.

Not all people think the same, your publication can be useful for many people but for others not for that reason some people give it a negative reputation it is not because of anger or anything but that it did not seem to that person that your topic was useful 

• +2 1

Your words are right ... and your question is legitimate ... I got twenty negative reviews on one occasion on twenty comments I wrote in one day, and this indicates that someone entered my personal information and entered every post or comment I wrote and put very negative reviews on it. And the annoying thing was that I couldn't do anything

The search for knowledge is very interesting and useful especially to get experiences that benefit our posts with the latter and inform us about topics and comments of interest and related topics related to the topics related to Abeforum and about our knowledge about encryption processes and cryptocurrencies 

It could be on the grounds that your posts didn't have quality substance and was not upto the principles. You need to make helpful and instructive substance to get great standing. For this you need to do research and make your own perspectives into a point.

We all have different opinions in every aspect and not everyone will understand or like it. Sometimes it's your grammar that isn't easy to understand for him/her, there are many apps that will help you to improve your sentences. Keep going and learn from it.

You can avoid negative reputations by being productive, make sure that your contents pass sense and make sure that it solves a problem or two. People would definitely give you good reputation if your content is well constructed.

You may have got negative reputation because of the low quality of the post. Or there may be grammatical mistakes in the post. But don't feel alarmed or depressed. Very soon the quality of your post will improve.

The best place to search for knowledge about cryptocurrency is cryptotalk forum, you will be educated about crypto, you will be able to acquire knowledge through research, studies, reading journals and members comments in the forum, knowledge is vast and wired, we have to keep on learnin, training and taken some risk to invest, trade and mines.

Sometimes all of our posts aren’t same and not informative to others that is reason for getting negative ratings. But there are some dishonest users who are trying to spam. They put negative ratings randomly. If we find it then you can report your own post if you have confidence that you haven’t post anything wrong                   

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes I really believed you if you want positive reputation you have too work hard and research more topic before you should post so that you topic will look useful too others

I've been asking the same question sometimes i see very informative and good post with negative rates, and sometimes i see spam posts full of good rates. It's not right i am doing my research before i making post i really work hard but i dont appriciate the rates that i got. For me good rates are not that important i came to this forum for learning new things about crypto so i can be more efficient person in crypto world.

• +3 1

People should support each other and give positive reactions. The forum is a nice environment, people don't hesitate to write their posts but I cannot understand why they hesiate to react to other's posts. It is not expensive, mates it is just a simple free click. That is important because most of us are here to both share something and earn free satoshis while doing so 

• +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

On 7/14/2020 at 1:17 PM, Ashsh said:

Why do we get a negative reputation ???
I have read and adhere to the site's tips and guidelines
The topics I have provided are useful and objective
So why do we get a negative reputation
Can you mention the reasons for the negative reputation to get away from and avoid

Definitely if you get negative reputation there are two reasons in my opinion 1st is that you cannot provide your knowledge to the peoples means what you want to say that is due the problem of English language and 2nd is that in many times we cannot understand the content means the author want to asked something from us or want to suggest something to us. So that's why we get negative reputation.

On 7/14/2020 at 10:17 AM, Ashsh said:

Why do we get a negative reputation ???
I have read and adhere to the site's tips and guidelines
The topics I have provided are useful and objective
So why do we get a negative reputation
Can you mention the reasons for the negative reputation to get away from and avoid

Nobody knows a lot to submit a complaint for negative reviews despite all the posts in the posts, but it has become too much. Perhaps others want to break the forum and make others leave the forum

• Useful or interesting 1

Hey mate, very important question for everyone why people are give negative rating to our post, so answer is some people not like our post I say they need more information their topic or they feel those topic are useless that's why people are gave bad reaction to our post. if we share unknown topic about crypto than everybody will give good reaction to our post.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I,m also new here according my opinion first you know what the question is and secondly read comments attentionly about this topics . 

Then create to your own opinion. I hope result will be good and continue to work with paison .hope for best