Searching for knowledge - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Searching for knowledge

Many reasons like improper written text which is not eligible and full of grammars and spelling mistakes. I have observed one thing that those who wrote short comment like 4 5 words and specially those who wrote irrelevant content are looked up with negative reputations

yo are welcome to the forum CryptoTalk, figure out not despair my friend, you may dig up approximately denial reputation correct to about errors in your posts. take a crack at to prevent these mistakes in your approaching posts and recite the forum policy

First I am welcomed you to crypto platform.After doing our best comments we also get bad reputation.I think sometimes our quality of english became low.Our comment get be on off topic.Others members Don't understand what we want to explain so we get bad reputation 

On 7/14/2020 at 1:17 PM, Ashsh said:

Why do we get a negative reputation ???
I have read and adhere to the site's tips and guidelines
The topics I have provided are useful and objective
So why do we get a negative reputation
Can you mention the reasons for the negative reputation to get away from and avoid

I haven't found anyone here giving me negative rating dear😊, almost all the people who want to know something and correct knowledge about this forum and trade of different cryptocurrencies, they all will support you if you are posting or commenting according to the rules and regulations of this forum. Hope you will get many positive ratings through your knowledge and experience ahead🤗

• +5 1

Of you get negative reputation for some post.dont soort about that mat be these post are irrelevant and useless.bit you get many post that should probleem of your language May be grammer are not punctual. Try to give the best and right manners.you probleem will he fixed.Good luck.

They might be abusing it by giving negative reacts and when it realy should not be knowlege is really the wrong thing to do and when you have the drive you will get the knowlege.

The reason is that, may be the posts that are useful according to us, but they are not useful according to the moderators of the forum. The content that we have provided may be informative according to us but not for them.

Knowledge is power. Seek knowledge and experience wherever and whenever possible. Knowledge teaches you ways to live your life. It helps you to recognize purpose of your life. It broadens your views, makes you able to do wise decisions in your life. Most importantly, it is worth discussing that the knowledge doesn't only come through books but most of it is gained through the people around you and your own experiences as well. It makes you feel confident if you've proper knowledge of your field. Through knowledge, you can serve humanity. For example if you're a doctor or engineer or you know certain other techniques to make living, you can serve people and help them making their livings. Knowledge gives you honor. 

Yes it is the best forum for knowledge. I searched the knowledge forum and it is the best forum for knowledge. I think cryptotalk is the best forum and it is full with the knowledge.

Getting a negative reputation (s)  all depends on the readers or users comprehension of whats written. Likewise, it's all depends on user or individual comprehension.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Getting a negative reputation on posts mean your posts don't related with the topic or forum, or your posts don't setified other members or didn't get what you wanna mean by posts or replies. I always avoid those things. 

• +2 1

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

@Ashsh Obviously, negative reactions are just given to the posts that are useless and not informative, in order to avoid this then we need to use our time wisely in doing research in order to come up with unique posts with good quality contents about new crypto opportunities, ideas, and concepts that can be helpful and attractive to other forum members without violating the forum rules and regulations

images (16).jpg

• +2 1

There is a great reasons for having negative reputation is that you break the rules and don't read all the information about this forum for working . Don't make any useless post and show positive reaction to positive post 

• +2 1

If you don't want to get a negative reputation for posting according to the rules, the topics you choose should match what you write about. Easy-to-understand words will make other members accept them and you will earn a positive reputation. Providing factual and useful information to members will make your posts quality so you can avoid a negative reputation.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

We think we need to discuss this here because we are looking for knowledge, so we can learn a lot here because I think those who can work well here can learn a lot because there is a lot to learn here, but there is also a lot to learn from good knowledge.  You need to know something to understand better then you can know a lot by getting good earning

• +3 1

Negative reaction is another thing that causes warning point and it possible that your English writing may contain errors

• +3 1

I think you shared invaluableand comprehensive posts which becoming the cause of bad reputation and negative reputation  so friend you check of your posts carefully and try to find mistake in your comments.It also be possible  your posts can not understand  other guy's so your posts should be easy and in simple words.

• +3 1

If you want to improve your life, you have to have good knowledge. If you can get good knowledge, then you can easily earn money. I give more priority to knowledge than money. Because if you have knowledge, everything is possible.

• +3 1

@Ashsh yeah dear crypto talk give us two opportunity to gain learning and earning. If you want to get learning, then earning is automatically in our hand. By learning we can gain that knowledge how we gain good reputation in crypto talk community. Crypto talk give us more opportunity to give knowledge about cryptocurrency. If we have a knowledge we have a reputation I mean positive reputation in our community.

We are employed in this forum to make positive constructive posts in the forum for that reason anyone that didn't make good posts shall definitely earn a lot of negative reputations from members of the forum because he/she is not doing the requested work ordered by the administration. @Jaafar Fahad Hassans.

37 minutes ago, Jones33 said:

We are employed in this forum to make positive constructive posts in the forum for that reason anyone that didn't make good posts shall definitely earn a lot of negative reputations from members of the forum because he/she is not doing the requested work ordered by the administration. @Jaafar Fahad Hassans.

That's how it ought to be, negative reputation are not just there for no reason, let use it when it needed, I really don't like giving negative reputation to members but some members leave me with no option

No doubt knowledge is most important thing that can benefit you . cryptotalk is very helpful for improving grammatical errors and sentence correction.here our knowledge increase.

Yes I come this forum only earning and learning. And this forum provides me earn and learn.  I completely read others people comment which I take benefits from there comment and post .and I want more searching learning of Cryptocurrency.