Searching for knowledge - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Searching for knowledge

The means for research are available from the Internet and different sites, as well as the forum and its contents from different sections, but the search must be accurate to reach the information to be obtained, if it is not accurate, it will cause loss and loss of effort. An example of this is the presence of a new topic and needs to be searched, even if the response and the information it contains If it was not accurate, it will be deleted, and this matter is a waste of effort and time.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

At first I welcome you to the CryptoTalk forum, but don't despair my friend, you might get a negative reputation for some bugs in your posts. Try to avoid these mistakes in your next comments and stick to the forum rules well and wish you good luck.

The cryptotalk forum is an interaction between members who share topics about the crypto world, and this exchange means knowledge about the cryptocurrency business. The publications must receive a positive rating, to generate the corresponding rewards. The publications we make must be framed in the rules of Criptotakl, if this is so, we should receive a positive rating of our topic or comment. Let's remember some of these rules: Do not copy and paste, minimum 100 characters, quality topics, do not write about war, do not write about politics, be respectful with other members of the forum, do not repeat topics among others. So if we generate relevant topics for the forum and abide by the forum rules, we should be fine.

My first reason is that it maybe due to your English that you use because you have to know that there are some forum members that don't understand English much so you have to elaborate the topic in such a way that it will be understandable or there are people who don't read the post they just give reputation the way they like 

• +1 1

There are many members who randomly provides a reputation without reading the subject or comment, and their goal is to form money only, and this is often sad that I don't want to run into it someday.

I'll suggest you to make useful and constructive posts in easy way that is convenient and understandable by everyone. I mean your post should be in easy wording. I hope in this way you can get positive ratings. Good luck!

• +1 1

Hello my friend, I think that bad posts and spam may make you get a negative reputation. You have to create more useful and valuable posts in order to get a positive reputation.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

In my opinion, Cryptotalk is the best forum for learning about crypto currency. You can learn any type of crypto business from this forum. You can also learn crypto news from useful topic. So, useful post always deserve good ratings. But useless post also deserve negative ratings. 

• +1 1

Yes, I think you are right. Cryptotalk is such a forum where we are having a lot of knowledge about wallet,coins,cryptoworld etc. So,It’s a great forum for knowledge.so, search knowledge, share knowledge and earn,these means a lot here in cryptotalk.

Guys the first thing I recommend you to correct your English grammar and write correctly . If you get negative reaction its mean they did not find your post useful . 

On 7/14/2020 at 11:17 AM, Ashsh said:

Why do we get a negative reputation ???
I have read and adhere to the site's tips and guidelines
The topics I have provided are useful and objective
So why do we get a negative reputation
Can you mention the reasons for the negative reputation to get away from and avoid

make your topic benefit and about the crypto currency .let it be more easy, and has sample word to let all members understand it .if you don't  get positive reputation after that .you should ask support team .

• +2 1

Hello my friend, never mind if toy didn't break any role of this forum, maybe some new members by accident make a negative rate, or maybe your English language, anyway if you still have this problem contact with the moderator and I think the problem will be solved 

And I think this forum offers this , we need to find the work to which we have been able to be able to curate powerful strong strategy that work for us , there is a lot of good issues that the market is able to really build on the forum builds in some powerful  source that we  are able to earn the knowledge from

• +1 1

I think we can get a negative reputation if we don't do things right, a few minutes ago I read a post where I only asked for help in cryptotalk but it didn't say that, in this forum we must be good workers and aware that the forum is very generous with us.

Yes it's true you are not in this alone we all encounter such problem which is very discouraging and sad but don't you worry its one of those setback in life just keep your head up high and continue what you are doing we'll be OK in the end 

On 7/14/2020 at 1:17 PM, Ashsh said:

Why do we get a negative reputation ???
I have read and adhere to the site's tips and guidelines
The topics I have provided are useful and objective
So why do we get a negative reputation
Can you mention the reasons for the negative reputation to get away from and avoid

Hi dear if you want to get positive rating you need to do good posts useful posts with fully explained according to topic so it can engage people to give positive rating and by doing useful posts we can avoid negative rating incomplete information , useless content is the main reason of getting negative rating

• +3 1

Knowledge is the key to success, because a person who gets wealthy by lottery and has 0 knowledge will lose it quite soon, meanwhile an investor will keep it and even make more 🙂 So keep learning guys.

• +1 1

Good post dear,I don't know about it but it is very useful sharing information in this forum because I am new here and I need learn about it and then after I comment in this topic.

Our level of understanding and knowledge varies from each other and that is why some members give good posts negative reaction sometimes and for that I suggest we report to the moderators whenever we received undeserved rating from any member of the forum.

I think negative reputation is demotivated the person who is the posting is I'm useless things we should always follow the rules of the community and if we don't follow the rules and post irrelevant posts to the cryptocurrency then it means that other member can give us negative reputation to demotivate us 

• +3 1

if you post array element are useless to the cryptocurrency then it means that we get negative repetition and 2D motivate to stop doing these kinds of posts again. 

If we also don't follow the the rules then we can also get up negative reputation.

Some members did not read topic properly and the just comment by reading the title of the post so they did not understand about the topic is useful or not they just react for completing their reaction we must give good reputation on those post which have good information

Yes, we do get negative reputations from friends if they don't like our ideas, some point we raise or our view dose not seems help them see what they are researching on, so it lead to negative reactions. 

• +1 1

There is no specific age or time limit for acquiring knowledge. Knowledge can be acquired at all ages and times. Knowledge is the lost wealth of man. So it is important to acquire knowledge even from a hypocrite.So we all need to seek knowledge.

• +5 1

Yes we are all searching. First of all your english is great and everything is great. Just reasearch somewhere before you post a content. Try to post content or comment in a very understandable way. Here everyone is for supporting and spreading information. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.