Lesson for absolute beginners - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abiaan

Lesson for absolute beginners

Great subject from you my friend i would like to encourage the begginers to read the comments on the topics to and learn from them i find great informations in comments 

• +4 1

It is good, if you give us this advice. It's very useful to us who are beginners on this forum.
In order for our comments and topics to become relevant and useful.
A course for new members about cryptocurrencies.
 It would be very good.
The fact that most of the members join this forum with the purpose of making money, and they do not have any knowledge of cryptocurrency, but are learning basic information is very beneficial for them.
Therefore, new members can work on this forum easily.
Good luck everyone.

For a novice, a good place to start is with the platform's rules. Different parts can be found in the pinned article. Then simply begin commenting or reading the posts. You will gradually gain a better understanding of the situation. However, if you attempt to violate the rules, you can be disqualified or receive warning points, all of which would demoralise you.

Hello dear members I hope you all are good and doing great work on this platform and enjoying your healthy and blessed drive first of all I want to tell you that their brother you your post is very beneficial and informative for me and also for every beginner who is working on this platform thank you for sharing with us beneficial and motivational post

• +4 1

Thank you for this good topic and for giving you the help and information for beginners. Everyone must understand the vocabulary of cryptocurrencies to be able to move forward to success. Good luck to all.

Thank you, my friend, for this information. We are beginners. Everyone should appreciate you for your outstanding effort And the hard work that you did in order to deliver this information to us very simply Thank you from my heart for your time. I wish you well Waltz

Thanks for this topic my friend. This will be very helpful especially for beginners. Because you've said right that beggners are very very confused about everything here they should read your topic to get all the guidelines they want. Thanks again. 

My friend most of the follow the rule and regulation and creating good repitition vikas most of the new member there earlier not for those from regular account band. Beginner is very necessary for us because they provide us knowledge and much more earning.

• +3 1

Thank you for providing these tips ... Of course all members must follow these rules, without these rules you will not be able to enter this forum and understand the world of coding ... If you want to learn about the field of digital currencies .... you must make this work ambitious for you .... you must set several goals in front of you .... Trust yourself and always repeat the sentence "I am able to do it and I will reach what I want" Be patient and do not despair ... and you will be successful. I promise you.

Edited by MichelleHanonik
  • +3 1

I think that the beginning should be reading the rules and adhering to them. This forum provides free and useful information, and any novice can ask members what he wants, but to become an expert, you must make enough effort and follow up on the information published in the forum.
It is necessary to get tired and work hard to reach the goal.

Dear iam agree with you. New bies should follow the rules of this forum. And they should think that they had joined this forum for gaining knowledge. Because knowledge has more importance then money. After this should think about earning money. 

My best advice for the beginners is to read the rules carefully and ti stick to the rules at any case. If you ever try to violate any rules then you will be ruined , i mean obviously your account will be banned. Healthy posting.

• +3 1

I like your post very much it is very appreciatable post for the biggners and you are right i think we all have face this type of problems even i was banned for The first tim but still i continue  my work because this is the best platform for knowledge and trading we all just need to focus and give time on this platform then fill forum carefully without spellings mistakes we all should help the begginers for posting this type of posts i personaly give them best of luck for your future

In your article, it's obvious how much effort you put into learning crypto currency, and you recommend a free course for new members, which is very impressive, since most members enter this forum to earn money, and they have no knowledge of crypto, but you suggest a way for them to learn the basics, and then new members can easily function in this forum.

I want to thank you for this valuable information that you shared with us.
It is very useful for members who are beginners and who do not have enough experience yet. We all face the problem of reading the information randomly and not sequentially, which makes understanding it a little difficult, but the site you mentioned will definitely help us.
And having a link to the rules will make it easy for everyone to review them at any time to avoid breaking them.

What I want to tell new members in this forum is that here is the best forum of the world you can learn by this forum about the learning and earning by this forum Lesson for the new members is they should work hard here and follow the rules and regulations earn money by trading is the beat method for the earning here you can learn about the trade and how to exchange The currency in another currency New members needs to know about the forum like how to work here how to take better income from Cryptotalk.

The best advice that can be given to beginners is to follow the rules and laws, then commit to reading the topics and reading expert comments, and conducting your own research in order to publish useful information.

This is a useful and beautifully explained post. Thank you for sharing it. I agree with you and I want to advise beginners that the most important thing in the beginning is to follow the rules, after that, read the content of others and learn from it. I have seen that this is the best way to gain knowledge about the world of crypto, and I want to highlight the importance of the English language because it is the basis you will use to communicate with others in this forum.

Thank you very much for this wonderful post, you need to know the cryptocurrency and the instructions and follow the basic rules in it and not hack any rule or cheat in this forum because it is a very strong site.

Yes, you are right. Success in the field of cryptography requires that you have a wide knowledge of it and about cryptocurrencies. That knowledge be your main goal from here, and that you try to learn and keep abreast of the updates in the world of cryptography and developments occurring in it. We must follow the rules of the forum.  To continue to be here, to learn and gain all that is useful and good for us

This topic is very good because it is how you say that there are people who always have or want to ask a question and now thanks to this topic and the information that you have provided, those people will be able to know and thus no longer have more doubts as they had before since they will be answered if they read the information you have given.

For new comers i will said that firstly follow the basic rules of this forum .if u will not follow the rules your account will be banned very soon .stay here follow rules and get important knowledge as well as earn money.

You are a true friend of this forum; your post is helpful to all members, particularly beginners, in keeping their CryptoTalk accounts safe; and I believe that in order to be effective in the field of crypto, you must begin learning; learning, in my opinion, is the key to success.

My friend, to get the information and learn, you have to work hard and research all the sources, in addition to reading the publications, and here you get the information Useful to gain you enough experience in the field of cryptocurrencies

Dear friends, this is a very important issue for newcomers. Through which newcomers will easily work with good ideas and skills in the forum. Every post in the forum is very important. So seriously consider the matter and post from your own knowledge. Which is beneficial and helpful for all. Create the best post with good ideas by accepting ideas and suggestions from newer seniors posts. Easy and acceptable to people can increase good reputation and adherence.