Lesson for absolute beginners - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abiaan

Lesson for absolute beginners

The data is clear and sound as it is so useful particularly to beginners who are as yet having that thought or considered simply focusing on income from the discussion without realizing they can gain more from here and this subject will assist them with additionally beginning zeroing in on overhauling their insight from distributions around of which it really is great.

Beginning by learning about cryptocurrencies is difficult, so you find many beginners who quickly give up because they have not learned well about cryptocurrencies.  That everything needs time to learn and experiment as you will not be able to learn the field of cryptocurrency within some days.

• +3 1

Just learning from courses and articles are not enough to learn about crypto world. You have to join a discussion group where you can ask and tell about your learning. And crypto talk is providing such type of discussion group... 

It is not easy to work and make money from investing in cryptocurrencies, as the forum provides a great opportunity for beginners to learn important information about cryptocurrencies in its various fields, so learning for beginners is the most important thing in the forum.

• +2 1

I learned a little bit about cryptocurrencies from a friend of mine but I started by researching more about cryptocurrencies and how to trade cryptocurrencies and make money from cryptocurrencies.  Beginners should learn well and have experience about cryptocurrencies before starting to trade cryptocurrencies.

Edited by Terry953
  • +2 1

That was such a great topic my friend. This kind of topic is really helpful for newbies like me. We must obey the rules and regulations properly and we must workhard to survive in this forum.

All beginner members should read this post as it is a very useful and informative post. Beginners will find the answers to all their questions in this post.

Yes, we must all create useful posts here in the forum, after reading the rules and understanding them well and learning more from others who are experts in this forum in order to become effective here and useful.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thank you!

Your topic is very helpful for the beginners. This will help out the beginners. Your posts are very interesting and helpful. So continue your work. Ofcourse the beginners are not fully aware about rules and their accounts banned. Your posts guide them 

Thank you very much for you kindness to beginners sharing this useful information. This all information about Cryptotalk must have to learn by the beginners so that they can know what to do here? And how to survive in this useful site.

Yes, it is good and important advice for beginners that we always have to work with, when we start a new job we must always plan for it and for the method that we will follow to perform this work, with this planning we have set a specific field in which we must walk within it without deviating from the specified direction, and with continuity and hard work we will reach our goals .

• +1 1

Those who are proud should work properly, first of all, before working on this platform, read its guidelines and work by following all the Rules and Regulations. In this wathey will be good in every step.

We are at home presently because of crown pandemic and the time has come to invest energy on crypto. We get a lot of information about it on the off chance that we invest our energy. Particularly for novices who need tk realize more they can peruse posts in this time.

On 7/12/2020 at 4:01 PM, Abiaan said:

Hey there cryptotalkers

I have seen alot of users asking a basic things about crypto here and there in the forums made me realize that there are many people who are absolute beginners and some people who is having very hard time to learn about crypto, along with i am giving the idea that how to survive in cryptotalk as well 

Lesson for beginner

when i was a beginner i spent my time to understand about the cryptocurrency in another forum and really wanted to get along with that forum because all i knew was i can earn from that site nothing more than that :classic_laugh:, so i started to observe what others are doing, i just start keep reading what others are writing in the threads but that was not so effective enough to learn about the crypto because post was made just randomly, so i thought im just wasting the time reading other threads because i barely saw any progression learning about the crypto, so i started to read article in the internet but at that time when i begin to learn about crypto there were not much articles that are helpful because you get lost at some point end up learning about out of your level , So what can be the best way to learn about crypto?

in my point of view the wise option is to take the course about crypto , in my time we had to pay 40$ for courses but luckily there are some free courses too, which i have given below 

http://cryptodetail.com

Here you can learn everything that you should know about the crypto start with the fundamentals and go through the courses and mostly asked question about Trading and Investment is also available in that site.

How to survive in the cryptotalk forum?

This is frequently asked question but i will try to make everything clear about cryptotalk below :

1. Rules : This is the most important thing in the cryptotalk, cryptotalk never bears the violation of the rules of cryptotalk, there are certain rules that must be followed by everyone are given below:

CLICK HERE ! RULES OF CRYPTOTALK

(This is just a basic rules i recommend to read every pinned post in every section before you hop in to any other topics )

2. Sections : This forums is divided with the section for different purpose. It is well explain in the topic below :

CLICK HERE ! TO GET DETAIL SECTION INFORMATION

3. Education : Its kinda funny to mention this point but surely you need a proper education to exist in this forum , at-least you should be able to understand English and grammar as well here, even if you are not good in grammar then at-least others must have to understand what you try to say , Just dont give hard time for other users to understand you :classic_laugh:

4. Knowledge : you must know that this forum is all about knowledge , you should atleast know about the basics of crypto ( i already mentioned above where you can learn ), if you find any topic that you dont know about , simply ignore that topic rather than writing non sense post 

The rules of this forum are very strict. We need to follow them otherwise we will be banned from the forum.. As you say that in the beginning of your journey you were only considered the amount which you were earned from it... You are right brother because almost every person wants to become rich and rich from this forum. They consider only money which they get from the forum, they don't think about the knowledge by which they can easily become rich faster as compared to getting money from this forum. If you have knowledge instead of money then in my opinion you are lucky one. 

• +1 1

Thank you for this information. I think that we must gain sufficient knowledge and experience before becoming a member in this wonderful forum because your knowledge is advanced, means you gained success with your fist. Good luck with this wonderful forum

• +4 1

Hello my friend
Yes, I agree with you. If you are a new beginner, then you need information about the cryptocurrency and its various conditions, otherwise you will face some difficulties.

It is a great article and it is worth reading and giving it some time. It really helps beginners to organize their thoughts and not get into trouble, so I advise beginners to read it

• +2 1

Thank you for this wonderful and distinguished content. I have literally implemented everything I mentioned in order to be successful. I hope that all new members read your topic because it is very useful to them. I advise everyone to focus on knowledge because knowledge is the basis of success.

Buddy, I learned a few things from you that I started reading information from the past about digital coins and trading, and I hope that everyone will do us some good.

Dear friend, thank you for this wonderful article. I think that following these instructions will gain beginners from being banned in this forum, as well as teaching them to use this place for the sake of gathering information. Thank you.

It's obvious from your post how much hard work you put in to learn crypto currency so well, and you recommend a free course for new members, which is very impressive, because most members enter this forum for the sole purpose of earning money, and they have no knowledge of crypto, but you suggest a way for them to learn the basics, and then new members can easily work in this forum.

You are a true friend of this community, and your post will help all users, particularly beginners, keep their accounts secure in CryptoTalk. I believe that in order to be effective in the field of crypto, you must begin studying, since learning, in my view, is the secret to success.

It is our duty to safeguard our accounts. However, we sometimes fail to keep our accounts safe. Thank you for reminding us of our account's stability.

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I am very thankful to you because you are leading us and I aggry with your all information.m, and I want to tell you that when we start any work then we should that we should learn to our seniors it is very helpful for us.

Hey, buddy. how's it going? I hope you're okay and healthy. Yes my friend I am with you in that we must always respond to the posts that we gain some information about in order not to waste time on me. There are a lot of newbies who reply to all the posts they know and don't know to finish 100 free posts but this is wrong. In this case, they will not be able to gain information about cryptocurrencies and the crypto world. We must always know what to write and what to write. Thank you my friend for publication is wonderful. With my best wishes to everyone.

• +3 1