Don't invest all your money with one place ! - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Magnom

Don't invest all your money with one place !

It very dangerous to  do so for the reasons that you mentioned,  it similarity is like a person who walks around with all his  money inside his pocket wallet,  so when he was robbed or misplaced his wallet,  he lose all his money. 

You're right my friend, we should not invest our money in one place. There are many things that can happen in future. Once you complete our trading then withdraw all your coins to personal wallets or just invest it in 2 or 3 places.

Absolutely, cryptocurrencies and stocks need to be stored in more than one cause, such as various wallets and several platforms and sites. Then you won't have any problem obtaining your funds from different comparable services. you can not invest in one area to avoid the risk to lose all the resources. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yeah it is very good suggestion especially for those members which are newly here for trading and investing as well as they stepped in here now. In addition to it, there are a lot of other things which are useful for investing the money in different platforms. Such that it may cause a good advantage when you invest in different platforms and currencies in contrast with the single currency.

• +1 1

Yes , we should not invest all of our money at the same time we should not place all of our money in the same walet . Both are risky .

Invest at different intervals just a part of your money .

And also don't place your money in same walet ir accout or a place .

Yes my dear friend you are right because we can not invest our money at one place because crypto is very risky .and don't spend your money at anywebsite . because we can not know how to danger our investing is ,we lose our money at one place .I think that we invest our money separate place to earn the alot of money at this forum.

I agree with you because it is better to invest our money in different places even if we lose anything in which nothing is lost all our money

For me I am doing this plan on the following form!

Regarding trading: I have capital on two platforms (Binance - Yobit), in implementation of the rule I mentioned, which is that we do not put all our eggs in one basket! I am doing this step for fear that my account on one of the platforms will be blocked by mistake!

As for investing on Yobiy!:
I'm involved in two plans!
1- DLRS Currency Scheme
2- Talk currency plan
I think this is also a good way to avoid losses from one of the methods

• +5 1

On 7/12/2020 at 5:53 PM, Honny143 said:

Sorry to say mate my intense is not to show you're wrong, because you suggests every point really useful for new members, but in my opinion in you are topic suggest store this wallet information, like keys password and other details store in safe place not mobiles because once we loss our devices without this information we can't recover this accounts.

Exactly ! that's the most important point which many people ignore it.. they invest all their money in one place and lose their the one and only account's data .. then find that they didn't store it in another place.. or they even store their accounts data in their phones or laptops and that's the worst way to store important information in my opinion!

21 minutes ago, Emma William said:

For me I am doing this plan on the following form!

Regarding trading: I have capital on two platforms (Binance - Yobit), in implementation of the rule I mentioned, which is that we do not put all our eggs in one basket! I am doing this step for fear that my account on one of the platforms will be blocked by mistake!

As for investing on Yobiy!:
I'm involved in two plans!
1- DLRS Currency Scheme
2- Talk currency plan
I think this is also a good way to avoid losses from one of the methods

Good strategy , investing in trusted exchanges like yobit is really good and yobit is giving us many good and profitable investing plans! especially for talk tokens' holders.. but also investing in one exchange isn't good as it sounds.. you shouldn't invest all your money in one place especially in this crypto world! so your strategy in using two exchanging is better that others who use only one..

Just now, MuhammadSh said:

so your strategy in using two exchanging is better that others who use only one..

Yes, my interest in using more than one platform is due to the reason that many friends told me about their experiences with trading platforms! They have lost everything because they put all their money in one platform only! The reason for the ban is that the country in which this person resides is not supported by the platform! Therefore, since that time, I consider that my situation and my division of my capital in more than one place is safer for me! In order not to lose everything I have in case the account is banned!

The smart way to invest is by dividing your money in different platform so that if one platform fails the other will serve as a backup for the other one.

• -1 1

If you relied on this method before and lost your money and turned away from following it again, then you have learned and developed. You know what to do next time. Yes, do not invest in each owner in one place, regardless of his credibility, because accidents happen and bankruptcy may come to any of us when you manage your capital, and if you want to invest in a certain amount, try to spread it in multiple places in order not to lose it all.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

This should be in all aspects of our life! Because this rule is essential! And it definitely makes sense! Why are we freezing our capital in one place as long as we are able to put our money in more than one place? I think according to my humble opinion that we must divide the whereabouts of our money into two or more places!

• +2 1

What you have just said is virtually a valuable lesson. Investment lump sum of your money in one place is very dangerous. Should the investment turn out not to yield interest or worst, if it collapse, you lose your money. Instead investment of bits of your money in different areas can really cool. But make sure you have adequate knowledge in every and anywhere you choose to invest your money.

Rather than investing you should have to say that keeping cryptocurrenies is dangerous. What I want to say is that if you have made wallet in any exchange then they will provide you security keys while creating wallet which can be used to restore wallet and get your money back.  And if you have money in the yobit and if it is hacked then I am sure they will refund us because it's not easy to hack the great exchanges like yobit and trust.

• -1 1
  • +4 1

That is one of the most important points and it is the first thing you must learn when you start in the financial world, diversify our money in various investments so that if something fails not to lose all our capital. In my beginnings I made these kinds of mistakes and it led me to burn out the bank, now I learned from my mistakes and I handle my money in a different way!

Yes, basically! Of course I think we can't invest our money in one place because crypto is very risky. And don't spend your money anyway. Because we don't know how to jeopardize our investment, we will lose our money in one place

I love this strategy because if things turns around in one place then you will have the other to depend on. So I would really recommend storing your money in different wallets. Maybe trust wallet and blockchain wallet.

If you have a good wallet then there is no need to worry about anything. Infact you can store your money in ledger nano s and also trezor and you can forget that it's even there and only visit it when you need it. You don't have to throw your money in different wallet because that also has its downside.

It is okay to invest in different places and i still think it is okay also to invest in one place so far you can keep the keys to your wallet safe. The mistake most of us make is storing our keys on our mobile phones alone, you can store in it other places, even your diary where you will wrote it codedly in such a way that only you will understand. 

Yes, we mustn't invest all our money in one site only. This will make you loose all money if there's loss. We must have good financial plan so that if one has loss, we can still get profit from another.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thank you very much. This topic was very helpful for all beginners like us.  There are a lot of risks involved in investing, one of which is the risk of falling into the clutches of scammers.  If the investment is made on different sites, then even if one site cheats, the loss can be reduced with other sites.

• +1 1

In most cases, this is a valable method (to not put all the funds in one coin/in one investment field) but in some rare situation, this is not really good, for example, if you have put all your money in bitcoin in last monts, you would have made 100% profits, but if you had put just a part of your money, then you would have earned just less profits.