Don't invest all your money with one place ! - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Magnom

Don't invest all your money with one place !

By diversifying your portfolio, you reduce risks. Your task as an investor is to determine what risks you are ready to take, and what percentage of your investments you plan to receive. And after diversifying to the maximum and not risking much to move towards its financial goal.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I am never holding all my crypto in one place. I know that it is very danger. If something will happen, we can lost all our money in just muntes. 

Now, I am holding my crypto on Trust wallet, Payeer, Cryptonator and Webmoney wallets.

• +1 1

Greetings .. It is best to have all your coins in the same wallet, thus avoiding having many dapp connected to it. And when investing it is better to do it only with 40% of your capital and the other 60% in savings.

• +1 2

Of  course you are right, I think every reasonable person understands this, thanks for the information...always think what you are doing

• -2 1

The statement is correct, you always have to diversify the investment portfolio and have cryptocurrencies in different places, it is the way to lower the risk, to this I must add a common and simple practice that is to monitor periodically and not leave the deposits forgotten

• +2 1

I agree with the author completely.
All experts, not only on cryptocurrencies, say that you cannot invest all funds in one asset and the entire portfolio needs to be diversified, if you want to make money over a long period of time

• +1 1

Así es, no inertes todo en una sola inversión, incluso podríamos perderlo todo, por eso es mejor buscar la mejor plataforma para invertir y ganar, y cuanto más inviertes más ganas. Por eso es mejor buscar información en la plataforma para que podamos estar atentos a cada paso que damos.

• +2 1

Of course this is extremely important in order to keep our money private.
And I will add to what you said that it is good to convert some of the sums you get to fiat currency, as it is still much safer than digital currency.
Together, these tips can keep your money safe.

• +1 2

It is NOT necessary to do it, the best strategy would be to have multiple sources of income, investing in several platforms, it is not recommended in only one, since it is very risky. 

• +1 2

Yes, this is good advice so that you do not lose all of your sons, God forbid. You penetrated the platform and stole, you will lose only a little of your money

• -2 1
  • +1 1

this is a great advice that everyone should follow, you never know what might happen, as any website could get hacked and you could lose all your money.

and an offline (cold) wallet is always the most secure, that is if you keep it somewhere safe of course

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

21 minutes ago, eliottalderosn said:

@Honny143 I was about to write the same comment you made😬

yes, we should not store our important information on mobile phones but rather save a hard copy on a small note in our homes. That way we guarantee no one will steal anything in case we lose our devices 🙂

Its really great @eliottalderosn you agree with my point, its true whenever we store our personal data in electronic devices like phones laptops, then there is a possibility to lose our data like anyone stoten are damage our devices,

so better to store that data in safe place like you mention, and give this information one of our family trusted member, because if anything unusual thing happens with us, then they forward our crypto assets for our next generation what you think about it?.

• +1 1

I agree with this 100%, diversifying our investments to will not only provide multiple source of income, it will also reduce the risk in case some investments did not work out as planned.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, of course we must invest our money in different sites, but that does not protect us if our phones or laptop are stolen. In my opinion, we must log out every time we exit from the sites where our accounts do not save the password and keep the password and private keys saved with us on hard copy

Investment in cryptoworld is very profitable because you will be oppotuned to earn good profit especially when you invest in the top coins and hold from r a long time before trading them out but you have to remember that investing all your money on single coin is too dangerous in order to reduce your risk of losing then i think the best way is to invest different types of top coins such as litecoin, ethereum or bitcoin so that if one fail to rise the other ones will.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 7/12/2020 at 7:46 PM, P A Ashif said:

I agree with first of the two statements. But the third that if I lost the laptop or phone , I think I am not going to affected with it. Because my phone and laptop are highly protected. If its stolen than I will retrieve it on other device. And for the first two cases you must invest in multiple,  trusted platform. 

i think he means you can lose access to your wallets if you don't store the recovery keys and numbers on a real paper for example as most of the times your wallet is bound to your device and you can't access it from another place without those keys

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

A lesson that we all learn with the investments that are made online and in general, is that money should be diversified, not all the capital should be invested in a single project since doing so increases the chances of losing everything, so to reduce the risk and have many sources of income, it is best to divide the money between 2 or 3 platforms.

• +1 1

11 hours ago, eliottalderosn said:

@Honny143 I don't think we might need to tell them for that reason to be honest 😅, but yes we might tell our trusted ones in case we were not present to complete a deal for example.

Another reason for us to save hard copies so we can make the losses minimum in case we get hacked somehow

Well @eliottalderosn I respect your opinion but one think in crypto market there are so many bitcoins locked in wallets, because of that wallet owner died are lose their wallet access data, that's why I suggest if we give this information to our trusted relative, then they use our bitcoins,

• +1 1
  • +2 2

@Honny143 obviously mate , this is really nessery that one of our family realtive have some information about Crypto market. we must share private key of our wallet to our elder brother or father also .

already their is alot of fund already goes into black hole because wallet owner may be died or forgot private key .

• +2 2

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Hey mates, you post a very good topic because your post is very informative and you share a very good tips from crypto coin investment. Yes we should not invest our money at one coin because if we coin value down than our money will go for ever. So we must not invest in one coin so that our risk go minimum.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This can be denoted in one term that is diversification. Through diversifying by investing in different places you would be able to sustain any kind of loss that may arise from the process. This way even if you lose one kind of place you would be able to retrieve your bit coins from the other places. So it is advisable to choose investing areas wisely for the future good.

• +2 1

20 minutes ago, gourav789 said:

@Honny143 obviously mate , this is really nessery that one of our family realtive have some information about Crypto market. we must share private key of our wallet to our elder brother or father also .

already their is alot of fund already goes into black hole because wallet owner may be died or forgot private key .

Exactly @gourav789 that is my point my friend in crypto market there are millions of bitcoins freezed in wallet's, and on one knows how to recover that wallet's, so its really necessary to share our details some one who we trust,

imagine if those lose bitcoins in circulation then bitcoin price cheaper and small investor's also buy some bitcoins.

• Useful or interesting 2

I comprehend that there are numerous perils and maybe having your crypto in a wide range of wallets and trades may help and diminish the threat of having the assets taken from you. It is by all accounts a smart thought and in the event that I figure out how to make a ton of in crypto I will maybe attempt it.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Thank you very much for exposing this topic to me of great importance since it is of great help to obtain a little more security in this world of cryptocurrencies and it is logically true that all the money should not be invested in a single platform since it has many risks of losing your money on the contrary if you have it distributed by several investment platforms the old one is reduced
Luck and big winnings
A big greeting

• +2 2

Yes ¡ I think that it’s very important to diversify your investments, in different places, or different tokens, because you don’t know when it’s going to close, and about security can it be multiple forms to take your data or your wallet.

so be careful, and never use it in your phone.