Don't invest all your money with one place ! - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Magnom

Don't invest all your money with one place !

1 hour ago, eliottalderosn said:

@Honny143 oh yea I didn't think about that to be honest😅

In such cases money will be lost for ever and god knows how much money is frozen in wallets due to them being un accessible by their owners for different reasons including the one you mentioned. I am 100% with you on this

Its OK my friend @eliottalderosn but its really necessary because I think around 3 or 4 million bitcoin missing, in this missing one of the reason is this, so we surely needed one human back up of our wallets keys  because who knows what happens next with us.

Edited by Honny143
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

He added to that if you invested all your money in one currency and went to the market, you will not find any capital for trading or to buy the currency from below, but rather you will remain only viewers.

• +1 1

4 hours ago, kenan 1 said:

@Oxygen99

This information is really important for everyone, especially for beginners like me
Certainly, it is not advisable to invest in a single currency, to avoid losing our money
But if we invest in more than one currency, if we fail in one of them due to the low price, then we will succeed in the other currency.
Because it is impossible for all currencies to collapse simultaneously

You understood what i am trying to say my friend and for that i will advise us to concentrate more on the likes of ethereum, bitcoin,waves, litecoin, xrp and bitcoincash because they have good potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace which will enable us earn some reasonable profit in the future.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Good day! Good advice! It is better to invest money with many places as the market is pretty unstable, and it's much more better for you to do so, it will save your money if something dumps

Thank you, friend, for this informative post about the risks involved in investing or storing all your crypto assets in one place. You are right that diversity is important in the field of crypto. Many people who are new to the crypto world make mistakes like these which could cause a huge amount of loss. Everyone should store their crypto in different wallets because although they claim to be safe, there is still a chance that your wallet could get hacked and you will lose all your money. Don't keep your crypto on an exchange because exchanges are the likeliest to get hacked and so they are unsafe for storing crypto.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

If you want your money to be safe, if you want your money to be safe, you have to do what is called financial discipline, which depends on developing a complete and good plan to invest money safely through the distribution of capital in a number of investment areas and trading in several different platforms and you have to specify the amount  The appropriate one for each platform or currency in which you invest, so that the loss is zero, and thus you will be a successful investor if you put a complete plan.

• +3 1

If you think that a  project is legit then you can spend as much as money you have. But if you have a confusion about a project then think before you invest. Because that way you can be able to research about that project. And you can actually find out either that's good or just hacking project. Then invest. But always research before investment. Thus you will never get scammed actually. 

I particularly diversify my portfolio or my investments, I never have all my money in a single business or currency. I always try to cover a little of everything.

It is very risky to invest all money only into to1 asset ascrypto space is still very volatile and as you can make a fortune, you can also lose everyting in one second, hence best sttrategy is to have diversified portfolio including TOP CMC coins for long term gains and after deep DYOR some low cap coins for quick profits

Basically you're right don't ever make a all in in one investment, better to make just a portion since we don't so sure whether we will make a profit or not, so even the bad things happen like losing then you still have a money to make an investment to other thing that has a higher chance of winning compared to the previous investment you have made.

3 hours ago, Mosharraf said:

@Honny143,,,There are many bitcoins in the cryptocurrency market, but crypto experts know how to withdraw cryptocurrency from that wallet.I think if you face such problems you need to resort to a crypto expert, if bitcoin goes down then its price will go down and small investors will be able to buy and invest in it, I think we should share our crypto wallet information with family members.  , So they can convert crypto currency to fiat in my presence

@Mosharraf  yes you're right if we face any withdrawal problem in any wallet, then take crypto experts helps to solve our problem because crypto experts knows everything in crypto market,

not only withdrawal problem any kind of crypto related problem we face, then must sure take experts opinion its better for us.

• +2 1

If it is of great risk to invest all the money in one place, it happened to me a while ago that I used only one wallet and those days I sold only 20 dollars left and the days they closed the site or the wallet only lost those 20 dollars but if I had left I lose everything!
so they are right when they say that you should not leave or invest everything in one place!

Спасибо за совет. Наверное это правильное предложение влаживать свои денги на разные биржи. Вдруг что-то случится не всё потеряешь. Конечно-же желательно ничего не терять. 

I consider that it is important in the matter of business, really not to put your money in a single investment, you must diversify in different projects, so you do not have the risk of losing all your money with a single fall.

• +2 1

There is a saying that says don't put all your eggs in one basket. This is also the case in cryptocurrencies, as you must diversify the portfolios and platforms used and also diversify your investment portfolio between the dollar, bitcoin and a number of currencies that you find that their project is successful, and this is in order to obtain the profit that comes from any party.

• +3 1

Yes, thats very true. We shouldn't invest all our hard earned money in place, because we cant predict how stable an investment is. At the time of investing you might feel that, its going to be highly profitable but the market conditions are highly fluctuating and you might face huge loses if you do so. So we have to wisely invest in different wallets and own different cryptocurrencies  at the same time. This helps us to be more safe. If one investment value goes down, we can depend upon the other. 

Very helpful tip for beginners, yes I try to keep cryptos not in one place, I keep them in several wallets and only a few on exchanges. In my opinion, that is the safest way so that you don't lose a lot of money when compared to keeping it in one place, it will give you a chance to lose.

This is an important advice for everyone who has money in one place because he is liable to lose all his money. For me, I keep my money in different places in order to avoid losing money.

• +2 1

Yes I agree with you about investing in different place to avoid many things, because is possible in a such website exchange you keep your coin and if they hack it you loss all your coins, so also for those who use online wallet don't hold your coin in one place.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

You should not invest all of your money in one place. It makes sense to me to evaluate at least 4 different platforms that you find reliable, I always invest a certain amount after doing the necessary research.

If you are right in what you say, it is very advisable to have your money in different places, also to have profits in different places of investment. Diversifying your money is very safe, because if one of them fails, you will still have others to go on.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Don't keep the coins you have in one place, because that is a risk of losing all the coins you have. Store your coins in secure wallets, some of which you can store on an exchange for trading. When storing on an exchange, keep it according to trade only so that if the exchange gets hacked we still have spare coins in a safe wallet.

• +1 1

In my opinion, it would be better to invest all the money in different places without investing in one place So it would be better to invest all the money in different sites without investing in one side If you invest, maybe by doing a CT scan, you can withdraw money from today, so it is better to invest in different sites

Investment in different places will be better than the one place because when you invest in same place and that is possible to loss your money and if you invest in different places so some of them will give you more advantage..

Of course, investing in one place puts a person at high risk because the site or company can close and lose your money, so you must invest in multiple places to avoid falling into problems in the future.