Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nasteno4ka25

Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start?

First you should learn proper knowledge about this forum from seniors posts than you should make useful posts and you will get talk token after 7 days when you complete your 100 posts. You can earn money through investment, trading and mining. 

You should learn about trade from trade section. 

Hello dear, in the forum you have to share 100 useful posts. Before starting the publishing process, you must read the terms of the forum and then every day you publish 20 articles or comments on an effective post through which you will get money on a daily basis. I wish you good luck dear

Aim to become a crypto writer that will give and share knowledge to every members in this forum and you will earn at the same time. Because as long as you create useful and informative content you will be rewarded and receive payment from this forum.

You can complete hundred post for confirmation of account you are complete the hundred post then your earning is start. You work on daily basis you daily post twenty comment and fifty reaction daily. 

First i want to say a big welcome to you on choosing to join this forum,on this forum you can Earn money but you have to first complete your first 100, and then you can start your daily 20 posts and be earning but it can be only withdraw after seven days

On 7/11/2020 at 9:25 AM, Nasteno4ka25 said:

Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start? I accidentally discovered this forum and do not know where to start! Please ,help me!?

Making money on this forum is very easy if you have knowledge of cryptocurrencies or you want to know about cryptocurrencies and digital world.

Choose good content for posts and follow rules and regulations strictly for success.

On 11/13/2020 at 11:21 PM, Hahakom said:

The first thing you do if yo want to make money online first thing learn then earn. Knowledge is the best thing that is is needed in this field.

The knowledge is power if you don't know about crypto stuff you will not gonna participate in any crypto discussion. The knowledge and information gives you right to participate in discuss and you will get reward for that. In crypto knowledge is very important for growth you will exchange information and get more information from other. The knowledge gives you power to earn in crypto. 

Welcome to the forum,make sure to link your account to yobit because that is where your payments and transactions are carried out.read the forum rules and regulations very well.publish 100 free meaningful post and start with 20 for earnings every day.learn from others publications and comments and also give good reputations and give ratings to earn.know more on cryptocurrencies and seek for knowledge where you are confused.Thank you 

• +3 1

I think here you can make money by posting. After completing 100 post , you can earn daily 3$ for only 20 post per day. So i think it's great opportunity for us.  

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You can make money by posting, trading and investment. But it depend on you which things you want to join. Posting is good for earn, you will get on single post. But trading is most powerful and maximum profit section. With trading we can learn more from cryprotalk. Investment good but chance of loss of your invest, because day by day price up and down effect the investment. 

If you are new here and you are stuck on how to get started in order to start receive your earnings I advice you to check the " about forum " section a comprehensive guides are there from zero to hero untill you start to receive your earnings we don't want to keep on repeating the same statement to avoid our post from deletin

You can earn money here by creating useful post.At first you have to create cryptotalk and yobit account to get payment.You need to also create first 100 useful post to eligible for payment.

• +4 1

Welcome you all, firstly post 100 posts then after completing this target then whatever you post it will help you to earn in satoshis. You have to create yobit account for the withdrawal of money you earned.

• +3 1

Hello my dear friend 1st you cryptotalk link with the yobit exchange when you do this... So 1st you complete 100 useful posts on this platform... After doing this then you do 20 comments on the daily basis and put 50 reputation on the different posts on the daily basis... You earn 250 talk token on the daily basis...

10 talk token= each useful posts

1 talk token= 1 reputation which are you do on the different posts...

Welcome my friend .. In the beginning, you should read the instructions, abide by them, work continuously, focus on the things that you want to spread, and pay attention that they are important and useful to everyone.

Hello my friends welcome in this forum . First you need to complete your task of 100 posts by creating a meaningful and informative post . Read the rules and regulations of this forum and follow them .  After completing   your task you can receive payment by creating 20 useful and informative posts from this forum . You can earn money from this forum by trading and investment .

• Useful or interesting 1

This is one of the reasons why the rules and regulations is the first thing that the users should be reading before jumping right after discovering this forum. I would say that it is also better to allow the users what is this forum about even though the sections of this platform are already enough evidence that this forum is about the talks about crypto currency. Since the author is trying to seek for profit which ended up in this forum, I would say that it would be better to start at yobit and read the instructions that would be given to your from that trade exchange platform so you would be able to know the norms in this forum as well.

Hi. You can get information and earn money by opening topics by posting useful and quality comments. Have a nice day.

Welcome to cryptotalk where you work and get paid easily but first and famous you have to read the rules and regulation content which stand as the major foundation in your journey to success here in this forum however you are expected to create a top quality topic which will earn you a good reputation as you continue your journey here.

Secondly avoid mistakes that will lead to your ban here and always stay focus. All the best!

On 7/11/2020 at 9:25 AM, Nasteno4ka25 said:

Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start? I accidentally discovered this forum and do not know where to start! Please ,help me!?

Dude first of all you have to visit the about forum section and follow the rules read about all the instructions and make useful quality post and also read the other  person post for better understand of the forum and then after completion of your hundred post you have to post daily 20 posts which you will be paid for them.

On 7/11/2020 at 7:25 AM, Nasteno4ka25 said:

The easiest way to know about the forum is to read the forum ruls regulations and how it work on "about forum" section, its better you read them, but let me tell you some things about this forum,

You will earn  for making posts and comments in this forum, and the payments start after you finish 100 useful posts that have 100 characters.

The first thing you have to do is read the forum rules, I made a lot of mistakes for not doing it, and I got deleted many posts for doing things in the wrong way that at that time I didn't know.

As a beginner first of all you have to visit "about this forum" that is the first section there you will se the pinned posts and rules read all of them carefully, learn from these topics how to make posts that should be useful? When you have gotten a satisfactory knowledge and information then start to make useful posts. Still, if you violate the rules you will be banned. Spamming and cheating is not allowed try to make new posts with new information.

• +1 1

The only way to earn here is to make posts for the forum which must have a few factors. So, just create such posts which are relevent to the topic having meaningful facts and must have knowledge and information about the forum.

• +1 1

4you must complete the first 100 posts before you startreceiving your payments from the forum onthe Yobit, you will get 10 TALK for each postand 1 TALK for every rate

•