The World of Cryptocurrency - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Manuel Manny

The World of Cryptocurrency

Of course, dear, a very useful topic as money is a craving that never stops, as there is an update of money in the world of finance, which is the process of the emergence of that digital money, which is currently called the cryptocurrency, as some currencies have been assigned and the most important of these digital currencies are Bitcoin, Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash And Ethereum Thank you dear for this wonderful information

Crypto currency could change all the financial world system ! But it's just need a time ! We all know that it's really hard nowadays because many countries still against this project like USA 

Nowadays people and companies rely on the use of cryptocurrency to buy or sell purchased goods and it is much better. Moreover the crypto world is changing really fast and it is revolutionizing it as a world of perfect exchange and crypto currencies are becoming more useful every day.

modern cryptocurrency is most famous and respectable digital currency.many countries and enterprise starts offevolved work with cryptocurrency.many human beings earn cash from cryptocurrency for free and without difficulty.

Hello friend, The digital currency is the eventual fate of the worl. This is the best cash of the world after btc. It will build the rate on the lookout and we can likewise get our procuring in low expenses later on in nowadays its growing up the rates with the crypto curremcy we can exchange this gathering we can improve benefit in this discussion With venture of digital money

In my honest opinion, I think that cryptocurrencies cannot replace banknotes since the vast majority of the population still do not know about this technology but I do believe that in the future they can use that by a large part of the population due to the numerous advantages that they have the cryptocurrencies
A big hello to the whole community and good luck and big winnings

crypto currency in this time is like gold, i hope of all world people using crypto currency, because there are many good raison of using, i'm using crypto specialy ripple to send and receive money from and to may friend in the world by making simple order with low fee.

In my opinion, countries in the world are currently adapting to digital money, but what is meant by digital money here is fiat currency, in my opinion they will not use cryptocurrency as any payment because each country also has its own currency.

• +1 1

Well, according to my opinion, it is true that the Cryptocurrency have become a more beneficial for investing and payment. But it wouldn't be possible to replace the paper currency. There are much difference between them as the paper currency have been more trusted currency by the people, but the Cryptocurrencies is banned in some countries today. But it could be said right that the Cryptocurrency is becoming a stronger currency as internationally for trading and payments.

• +2 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

We are seeing an extraordinary quickening in the spread of advanced monetary forms that started to involve the exchanging scene, which will empower us later on to get rid of paper cash.

The world of cryptocurrencies is a vastly diverse world, with no barriers to overcome, where anyone who understands blockchain technology can launch their own cryptocurrency, if they like. There are currently more than 1600 cryptocurrencies listed on major, medium-sized and specialized exchanges. Among this large number of cryptocurrencies and tokens, we can say that the number of the number that has real significance, when its value doubles, decreases. We can reduce this small group of cryptocurrencies that have traded enough to obtain real liquidity, or have been regularly used to pay for the use of the blockchain platform through service tokens. In this category, we can include between 20 to 30 different digital currencies.

The technological development that is taking place in the world in recent times necessitates the establishment of a new financial system to manage money exchange and payments between people. Therefore, cryptocurrencies were launched.

That the world of cryptocurrencies is a good source for everyone to earn money and improve their standard of living, it is an irreplaceable opportunity and everyone must gain this opportunity and work with this encryption

I think the world crypto currency is more reliable  and useful for the everyone. I think crypto is the revolution in the world. Future of crypto is more attractive than this time era.

yes the world for crypto i think this is true i agree with you friend. this topic very good we are know that there are many country people use this site and earn money a lot of.

thanks

• +4 1

1 year ago i had never thought that there is a world where we can share currencies online and where we can be the owner of our own bank. But now i understand how important cryptocurrency is. Now i can't  think of this world without crypto. I also think crypto will be future of digital world.

The growth is quite visible as how many power nations now want to adopt this system of having to counteract fraud when it comes on money, as Cryptocurrencies eliminate fraud in a certain degree, as the Cryptocurrencies tends to be on a public ledger which we know of a transaction has gone through or not

crypto currencies have become extra useful each day and lots of humans such as commercial enterprise owners and agencies are the usage of them. i trust the economic region inside the world could have many demanding situations inside the destiny because of crypto currencies.

I think the price of crypto-currencies are controlled by some big investors amd miners. They can easily run a big bull and drop the market. But this is the future of world economy. So we should get used to it.

I think the world of cryptocurrency  has changed people's lives. The people who  was not doing anything special these days On this platform the increase their knowledge and earn large money in very small time without any difficulty.

• +2 2

Cryptocurrency is a promising decentralized currency and seems to be widely used although not accepted by Government of some countries yet because they are yet to believe in crude currency and they'll soon do

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 7/10/2020 at 5:33 PM, Manuel Manny said:

The World Of Cryptocurrency

what can you say about the evolution of finance? 

: Money as we see is a commodity that can’t be recessed due to time but can be a processed revolution. The worlds latest upgrade in finance is the advent of digital money which is called the Crypto-currency

In the world out there, we tend to understand that the money we see now is longer going to be the money we would be using. The continents are adapting to the fast rise of digital currencies where money will be transferred online and wired to a certain destination without stress but ease. Cryptocurrency is set out to be the later upgrade of the future. We all know the likes of the Digital coins such as Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin and so on, these modes are the later reviews of how our financial system is based on. 

To be continued ...

Day by day crypto currency are improving or maybe lets say it is evolving. We need to adapt or to keep up with it because nowadays crypto currency is the best way you could get money and also the best way you could used to buy some stuff online because of this pandemic. Now, I think crypto currency has a big chance in the future to become our common used for our daily lives.

There is a lot of cryptocurrency in the world today.  Everyone is using it because its quality has improved and now it is possible to make a lot of profit if you invest in training

• +1 1

We are witnessing a great acceleration in the spread of digital currencies that began to occupy the trading world,which will anable us in the future to dispense with paper money..

In this digital world i think crypto currency  will change the world financial system in near future.Its uses and advantage s are attracting people.Also its price value is upgrading day by day.