Moderator's and cryptotalk forum friends help needed - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Moderator's and cryptotalk forum friends help needed

HELLO MATE @Honny143 This is not happening with you only. We are also facing these problems from the last weeks. I do not know who are doing this. This is very bad we have to avoid this thing to work better on this forum otherwise we lost our reputations. So try do give the negative reaction only on the unnecessary or harsh posts. The posts which deserves the positive reactions we have to give the good reputations. Do not do this type of nonsense because it hurts the most. 

THANK YOU.

EARN free bitcoins....

https://www.okexcn.com/join/3853550

Brother this is matter of concern, if you are getting - reputation for useful posts then sure you need to Contact administration about your post. Send them the post screenshot along with the rating you have got so that if anyone is abusing the reputation system administrator will be able to punish them. And try to improve the quality of your post if there is some problem in your side.

I share what you say friend, it is unfortunate to see how some people give negative evaluations to people who make very good publications. It is something immoral and in very bad taste, doing our 20 daily publications requires time and work and

Of course, my dear friend, I completely agree with you. We must adhere to the honesty and credibility when we put the comment marks, and the good and useful topic must receive a high evaluation mark, and we should avoid giving evaluations randomly.

• +5 1

We always seek a very interested level at work and do not complete and do not weaken the work I do impossible and make your gains are all and get good reputation

He contributed to support and dissemination of these currencies worldwide

I can say that there are some people who take their means to do this, and it is the worst thing they can do to us cryptotalk users because we should all have camaraderie by being here in the forum, for this reason we must grow and mature not to do this to the people we are striving for by being here and receiving ratings.

Maybe someone noticed that you had too much reputation which was undeserved for the quality of the posts you give to the forum. Having members with extremely high reputation that is not justified by the topics and replies published in this forum, means that it is undeserved. So, probably someone may wanted to actually fix things. However your reputation won't matter if what you provide is bs. This goes for all of course, I don't look at reputation at all, but judge only what I read. If this is very bad and I happen to see someone getting too much good reputation, then shouldn't there be balance?

It really sad friend, I see no reason why we have to be biased when it comes to giving ratings,let's be just and give positive ratings to the post that deserves it also hive negative ratings to the posts that deserves it,let's stop being selfish please

It happens there will be some member who will give negative reputations on our posts. But we should take it positively. We work more hard than before to avoiding getting negative reputations. But at the end of the day the total reputations are our achievement. So don't just look on negative reputation mate. 

My friend all I can advise you to do is improve your participation and work it and the rules and conditions in this wonderful forum, you of course have got a bad reputation because of something wrong with you so stick to the rules my friend. 

It happens that particular members (probably new) conceivably inaccuracy the ranks and reflect that they are benevolent confident reply instead. I've prearranged you a +1 on that answer as it was referring to me. This means you preserve confirm that it wasn't me and I wouldn't reply unenthusiastic on that post. at any rate I got minus in a bundle of posts of mine. motionless it doesn't have a bearing greatly as in the last part of the day

I do not know why some members put a negative mark, and I think my friend that you should search more to make your topics useful and not to repeat topics and abide by the rules of the forum
And good luck

I think,  You have to create good post for get good reputation. But friend many members do that without any reason. Then all you have to do is to tell the admin my messaging them on their personal messages. And they will see your posts and they can delete all the negative rates. And also you have to work harder here everyday in order to gain and earn well. Send them the post screenshot along with the rating you have got so that if anyone is abusing the reputation system administrator will be able to punish them.

If he is doing it on purpose, it is from a bad person but we will not want to believe that it is so, because there is a mistake and the rest have not noticed it because your publications can be good and useful but beginners do not read what they want to comment for the simple reason that they want to comment quickly and this leads to harm to the rest I hope that you will soon solve the problem and change your luck.

It must be ensured that your post contains useful and non-recurrent information to ensure that the positive reputation is received. If your participation is beneficial and receives a negative reputation from a person, you must inform one of the officials, we must work honestly and give each publication the reputation it deserves

I am sorry for your loss, my dear friend, to find a solution to your problem and to know who is making this negative evaluation of your publications and causing my loss from all members to be positive or just and give good publications a good reputation and bad publications a bad reputation and give everyone their right and appreciation for their fatigue

Unfortunately, we lost the paid reactions feature due to the presence of some cheaters, so we must avoid giving random reactions that may lead to us being banned from the forum.

you are welcome mate,   I don't know why some members are copying others posts which is against the rules of the forum.  We should be self independent on creating our post so that we wont copy anyone else post and we should react only on good quality posts. 

Indeed this forum is render help to it members through moderators and even friends you meet here in the forum what is expected of you is to ask a very important and reasonable questions about cryptocurrency or your problem while they are there for you to answer you.

I think that fraudsters are the ones who give a negative reputation. I advise you to consult the elderly members to get a clear answer because they have more knowledge.

my friend I don't think that this is happening by mistakes, if this act is regularly occurring you should immediately contact the admins or the support team, ,my best wishes my friend. 

There are hobbies for this question either he knows you personally and do not want you to develop or he is an ignorant person who has not understood your participation in the right way so I gave you these points

• +1 1

You must work on creating new topics in order to obtain positive assessments by members and you must stay away from repeating comments and copies as well because it is the only thing that causes us bad reputation and this will affect your account when you pay the money

• +1 1

There are always those in life who try to stop your progress and success, and here too in this forum there are people with bad intentions trying to destroy your progress, so do not despair and keep trying until you succeed

I do not think that there is any member who does such an act with the aim of sabotaging only, but it could be something personal between you and this member himself or it could be a new member and he feels jealous of the position you are in and your successes so he does such a bad act so I advise you to talk to the supervisors in a way Direct and explain your problem to them