Moderator's and cryptotalk forum friends help needed - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Moderator's and cryptotalk forum friends help needed

My brother, it depends on your post. You get a negative reaction from him that your post has no information and benefit for others.  You make a good post that has information and benefit for others and they respond positively to your post .This will improve your reputation.  You continue your work with hard work.  Don't worry and continue your work regularly.

I am sorry for you, if the reason is the best of your posts, attempt to make it better, but if you do a negative evaluation for the sake of revenge, they need to attend them from the discussion board

This is very hard and difficult to know about that you to face the bad reputation and you cannot know about  those people who given you the bad reputation and negative reputation but I want to tell you that you should too use the good material in your comments

On 7/10/2020 at 4:35 PM, Honny143 said:

last couple of days I facing a problem present everyone knows this new campaign we can't identified who gives bad reputation points in our post

Well, this is not a problem sir, moderators removing it to be used the reputation in proper way because there's a tendency that if someone receives a negative reputation, they will give them back which is not good, if we making a low quality post, you deserved to get some of it.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me

Dear friend i am not know who is the moderators because I am newbie so please tell me and moderators job? What work hare or how cheeck my post, comments or like and get reputation this work moderators opreate.  

I think this is very bad thing.If any one make good and useful posts then we must appreciate them and gave positive ratings.Dear don't worry about that problems.I my opinion moderators will take action and clear you from this disturbing.You must work hard and focus on your goals.May all your dreams and desires comes true.

I do not get it why a few individuals fair think approximately harm What do these deceivers get? do not stress my friend Just be positive and dynamic as you're and do not think approximately those irritating people Stay dynamic with us and don't care what a few might do to hurt you

This can be sad, though We are brand-new below and know your standing technique inside the online community, My spouse and I still find it a new waste and also a bad pertaining to someone to employ this technique for you to injury somebody else, your standing technique to the article needs to merely always be whether it is very good as well as undesirable no matter the individual that is currently writing. 

I don't know why People do this but me for me I don't we reason why you should Rate someone negatively after the person has made a reasonable post or topic it not fair at all

On 7/10/2020 at 9:35 AM, Honny143 said:

Respected moderators and my dear crypto talk friends pls help me, last couple of days I facing a problem present everyone knows this new campaign we can't identified who gives bad reputation points in our post, but last couple of days some one giving -5 bad reputation points when I post any reaction, if you want example then pls check ""Russian vs English forum"". todays topic, where you found forum old members and new members share their reaction, but only my reaction target and gives -5 points, I have no idea who this behind but every time he gives -5 points not -1,-2,-3,-4, when I post immediately I receive - 5 points so I personal request the member who doing this type activity pls mate stop this I begging you, because now this bed reputation points destroyed my earning, if you hurt  my any post then pls forgive me pls don't do this type.

Frankly speaking the issue of someone given a mate _5 reputation is very unfortunate and if you read the post and find it with useful content then you decide to give the post _5 definitely you are biased we should try and be faithful to each other, thanks.

It is unfortunate my friend to be exposed to this kind of continuous negative support. The positive and negative support feature has been added to evaluate the content of any topic and to raise the level of work in the forum and not in order to annoy others with negative support without any reason. Everyone who puts positive or negative support must leave a comment explaining his opinion. Through it, the subject is so that the owner of the post can benefit and correct any mistake he may have committed
May all lovingly cooperate with each other.

Dear friend the reason being an unsuccessful person, and I am wet behind the ears here anyway can't fully recognize the overall acceptance selsyn in the general assembly, excluding I feel this is self-hatred and also a grieve for somebody to make use of this selsyn to hurt someone else, the overall name theological for the general office must stick by whether it is virtuousness Oregon uncool regardless of spectacular copy and paste.

I understand that the privacy of the reactions for the reputation is because each one decides how to use it, if I like a publication or not, I decide if I give a positive or negative reaction, it is my decision, I also understand that many can do it out of evil, There if the moderator should intervene, I read in one of the frequently asked questions that moderators know who reacts in any publication, that takes care of us.

On 7/10/2020 at 1:35 PM, Honny143 said:

Respected moderators and my dear crypto talk friends pls help me, last couple of days I facing a problem present everyone knows this new campaign we can't identified who gives bad reputation points in our post, but last couple of days some one giving -5 bad reputation points when I post any reaction, if you want example then pls check ""Russian vs English forum"". todays topic, where you found forum old members and new members share their reaction, but only my reaction target and gives -5 points, I have no idea who this behind but every time he gives -5 points not -1,-2,-3,-4, when I post immediately I receive - 5 points so I personal request the member who doing this type activity pls mate stop this I begging you, because now this bed reputation points destroyed my earning, if you hurt  my any post then pls forgive me pls don't do this type.

I hope this stops, because it might be is really disturbing when you are working hard. But do not lose hope keep working hard moderators will see this matter I guess🤗. Keep developing good content like you always do. I learn alot from your topics and I don't see any thing bad in them they were all good.✔️

Ahhh.. sorry mate about your predicament.. I hope you moderators rectify this issue for you fast and put to table the one always giving this negative reputation as it seems like it is a troll against you

The work of the moderator is very tough they had to become active every time on the forum and they are doing their duty very well they mark the mistake and give them warning points and  if someone is going lot of mistakes  then they give them warning point  if someone is doing cheating then they  ban him.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, there are many people who give reputation randomly, and this matter must be resolved because it affects profits negatively, so every member must give the reputation to those who deserve and not work in this way so that we do not face any problem

If they find your post as not useful then respect them, don't beg for them because if they want to then they will do, let the moderators decide whether they are doing the good thing or not. Our moderators are always watching every members here, don't be worried about it

Dear it is reallu wrong and I'm sorry its happening to you. You can not even know who is giving you the negative ratings. But I hope whoever it is of he's dling that on purpose then he should stop and understand that he's not earning anything through it he's just harming you.

Friend this that is happening to you is not something fair because you make an effort to make a topic or limit in other publications providing information and from one you receive -5 it is not fair it must be someone who knows you to do that or that you have presented this site and does not want to see you grow or achieve things and the moderators I think I will do something about that because that person would have to leave that hatred that has you out and not here on this site that you only want to do is earn money and information.

• +2 1

Many members were suffering from such abusive behavior, because there are some people who intentionally put negative points without any reason, so the mediators withheld the names  the people who give us reviews so that such behavior does not occur.

• +5 1

My dear friend I have no idea about your statement because I am just used to talk not a good motivator so if you want to ask about your question and you have to alter any other single person and you have to watch tutorial on YouTube about your statement so be careful when you have to do and do some post you have to be patiently You have to work on continancy and continuesly and  patiently  thank you so much takecare.

Dear don't worry just focus on your work. You will get more repotation. Some members are doing bad behave with giving bad repotation . This is not good.but don't worry focus on your work.