Special Features and infos for new members - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Chips1213

Special Features and infos for new members

This platform is a great way to earn the money and knowledge about cryptocurrency. The platform is very strict about its rules and regulations and moderators keep an eye on the members whether they abide by the rules or not and about the quality of the content. They are ordered to delete your post even banned your account. So be careful while posting.

• Useful or interesting 1

This plateform provides many helpful information for new members about cryptocurrency and bitcoins. Exchange rate and digital trading. They can setup their own business here and other sites. But for those who are posting good and good posts are appreciatable.  They are doing well to inform about and encouraging new members. 

• +2 1

The special feature of this platform is when they started giving you talk token the exchange features is very lovely because you sell your talk to either btc, eth, usdc, usdt, dodge, rur and others of your choice. 

Hello everyone the most important information for the newbie is first follow the rules and regulation of the moderators/Admin of the platform where you get more knowledge and experience athesame time you earn money too but you need to have patient, courage and determination

I too was invited to join this forum so that I can learn what others are learning from crypto currency exchange and also earned money from the forum by posting a 20 useful post per day. and I too will like to invite my friend so that they can also achieve too.

Edited by gbest2020

I would say that it is very good and beautiful I think you are being paid if you post in a forum.  It's a platform where you can tell your friends to participate and make money if you want.

Welcome here as we know this forum has many great features and information for the members here we can learn about the cryptocyrrency properly and also earn money to get enjoy.

Fortunately, there is very good section with detailed explanation of many sides of the forum, so it`s very easy for everyone to start here and join cryptocurrency world with knowledge which people can find here 

• +1 1

There are lots of special and interesting features for new members of this forum. New members of this forum need to be patience and work hard to earn from this forum and also learn alots about cryptocurrencies in the forum. 

On 7/8/2020 at 5:49 PM, Chips1213 said:

Hello, I'm relatively knew here in cryptotalk. I was invited and encouraged to post and what came to my mind is that what are the special features that we can find in cryptotalk and how we knew members can bettee contribute here and encourage more people to come here and I'm really enthused by the concept of cryptotalk so I want to know more and I appreciate everyone who can help me.

I was also new in cryptotalk once, and all of us were. Although you ask for some kind of help in this post, but you don't name what your problem is exactly? There aren't special features in cryptotalk is this supposed to mean something because I haven't found anything to have some special requirements.

I can only give this advice to beginners, to search the forum, make their profile by adding an image and check all the settings of their account. There is no need to fill everything but some people that are not doing anything and don't even have a profile image, these are looking very bad.

Good...  As the way I described this forum and this forum is something where u find everything like money and knowledge. You have to follow the rules and have to create good content. Bring some fresh information and earn. The only forum that pays for the post still it checks it the level of the post

Here are some of the things you should be wary about. do not spam posts or topics since it can get you a violation or worse banned. provide a hundred quality posts before you can start earning here, avoid giving wrong reactions as the consequence to that user could be sever.

• +1 1

Yes, you made a post that is a whole sentence and raised some basics that you like to do, but what happens in the forum is that we discuss cryptocurrencies and we have to be very precise, useful, original and thinking about helping everyone. The forum has all for beginners in sticky posts and you can start from there.

You are highly welcome as a new member to the forum.

As you was saying about the good features of the forum, I'm saying that the forum is for Lear and earning for the good job did by members.

Features of crypto Forum as benefit as the Forum, cryptotalk has a  minimalistic design that is not overloaded with advertising banners (so far there are none at all) . Most of the space on the pages are occupied by list of sections, topics are there immediate content ( message feed).

Well said brother as this forum is a great forum which always favour it's members and bring something special for them like new the payment system. I have invited many friends to join this platform and there are working very well. In short it is special as almost 100 of my friends are working here and earning very well

On 7/8/2020 at 3:49 PM, Chips1213 said:

Hello, I'm relatively knew here in cryptotalk. I was invited and encouraged to post and what came to my mind is that what are the special features that we can find in cryptotalk and how we knew members can bettee contribute here and encourage more people to come here and I'm really enthused by the concept of cryptotalk so I want to know more and I appreciate everyone who can help me.

The question you asked here won't be neccessary if you have done your assignment really well, you see the first three sections (about forum, begginers and crypto) is available you to learn certain things before you invest your time fully to cryptotalk and you should always see the first 100 comments as an avenue to learn 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 7/8/2020 at 3:49 PM, Chips1213 said:

You are always welcome mate. Yes crytotalk has many benefits as cannot be listed out all. Part of the benefits of crytotalk are as follows: first, you will improve in knowledge secondly, you will make more friends. Lastly and above all, you will earn bitcoins and talk tokens on every paid post. This are the few I can list out for now.

• Useful or interesting 1

Crypto talk currency platform has special features and informations for all the members especially the beginners because it contains a lot of knowledge, experience, profit and benefits that will make you earn money by posting and commenting on the forum 

This forum is wonderful and very good because it provides us with expertise and information in the field of encryption and cryptocurrencies, how to deal with them, as well as how to invest them and make money from them and also helps in strengthening the English language for countries that do not speak English

Try to also explore Yobit exchange. That is where you can claim you earnings here in the forum. You could also use your earnings here in the forum to buy other cryptocurrencies using that exchange. There are a lot of opportunities to earn there if you know your way around the exchange.

As starting off from cryptotalk theres alot to know inside and you gonna take your time to get used to the ropes around and also you should know that cryptotalk is being partnership with the yobit in which case thats where we get our profits and everything.

On 7/8/2020 at 8:19 PM, Chips1213 said:

Hi friend first upon I welcome you in this forum and being a part of this forum is like working in a reputated place. The special features of this forms are that you must be given reputation according to your post body of language and other thing is that the more you work the more you earn. You just have to do is that post something very energetic which attracts more and more people to your profile and your posts.