Reactions Timer Reset - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTC Future

Reactions Timer Reset

On 7/10/2020 at 1:41 PM, Honny143 said:

Well bro your suggestion really impressive maybe not now but in future this forum definitely implement this feature, because present once we complete the count then wait for certain time to regain this points , but sometimes 20 are 25 points later system errors messages your count complete wait some time, so some deserve post not got this points.

You know generally, it not all suggestion you have made that will be accepted at once, some might really take time before it will be implemented. So your advice has been noted and I will urge the experts on the forum to look into your advice and see what they can do. Welcome mate, much love

Thank you for this information, I don't even respond to other posts I have no idea how to respond to some content but if I think it is useful to me I can also respond well l Can't reach my limit Response here one day To inform.

• +2 1

I think the forum has done this with certain intentions because they do not want the reputation system to be used in any illegal way that is why they allowed only limited reactions per day.

On 7/8/2020 at 10:57 AM, BTC Future said:

I have a recommendation, I don't know if everyone will agree, but I think it will be for the benefit of Cryptotalk members.

Currently each reaction we give has a 24-hour timer to expire.  We have 50 reactions in total which we are supposed to spend in 24 hours. 

If we have given most of our reactions we have to wait for a couple of hours and have a few of them reseted to use them again.

I want to suggest for all our reactions to reset at a certain time, like when the server changes the day, all remaining reactions are set back to 50.

For example this can happen during the change of the day at 00:00 Moscow time.

I don't know if it is hard to implement in the code though. I wrote this as it has been many times for me, that I'm out of reactions which I might have given 10-20 hours ago. I find a great post that deserves a positive reaction and don't have any. I usually bookmark and go back to like it, but I think that it would be better to just reset all of them at midnight and know that we have 50 to give for the whole day ahead.

Thank you for reading this.

Well, this is a good suggestion but I want to add that members who give reactions to good posts should also be paid for giving reactions. This will encourage members to active online, to read content and also to contribute meaningfully to this platform. My humble suggestion. @BTC Future

Edited by Onoru

@BTC Future i kinda like your way of thinking about running this platform and i think  by relying upon this proposal, we will see less responses spammers here.. particularly the individuals who utilize their 50 rates in a brief timeframe arbitrarily to procure more tokens! we should know by utilizing this new appraising framework and your proposal would be helpful as I would like to think! And @Sakix2 read your comment but what is level of conference can you tell me? 

Edited by Talha kamal

Your suggestion is good my friend. It will help to reach our limit of 50 reactions daily. But we should not think to use this reputation for 50 each day to get payment. We should use our reputation for the standard of the useful posts. We should use it to increase the morale of the members who post useful posts.

• +1 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Thanks for the advice and good post. You  highlight some good  points here. The way of your describe is too good. This will help all of us if we read this carefully and try to maintain this. Good luck for you. Hope you will do best here more.     

I think on Cryptotalk we get 50 reactions for 24 hours which we can give at any time. My opinion is that you complete your post and give reactions because it will be easier if you give 10 in the morning and the rest of the night. If I give, then there will be a problem, so you have to set a time for it.

• +3 1

well truly, as we complete 50 responses every day, we felt the limitations since those we thought merit in any event a response for their great substance or great post doesn't get it and could be failed to remember since it requires an entire day to reset this capacity

• +1 2

I agree with you because we find a lot of posts that deserve a positive rating, but we cannot give them a rating, and we cannot remain active throughout the day in the forum so it would be good to apply this idea.

• +1 1

My friend I like your suggestion that you explain in your topic but I think this is already applied in the forum for example when we give the 50 reactions in a day and we cannot give more reactions before the completion of 24 hours. So the timer of the reactions is already set and I think there is no need to implement something more.

I think that you are saying the same thing, it's true we have 50 reactions perday, the reaction would be existed when you reached the number 50, but it would be automatically restored by the next day so that you can start again.

I think it's a good way to save our reactions. Because the reactions are our authority and we should use them wisely. Like the vote of any election. Each and every individual or entity have their right to provide reputation. And in my opinion these all 50 reputations should be conserved in 24 hours. 

I usually stay out of positive feedback during this time and have to wait for the ones I gave since yesterday to expire.  For example now I can't give you one.  It would have been better if we had a total of 50 people from the morning when we didn't need to expire yesterday🖤

The truth is that this is very useful when reacting to the publications but taking into account all this we can have the timer time and know at what time of day to react and how much we can do it, it is best to keep track so you do not overdo it, because with each warning you can be a little more warned and could get to ban you here on the forum.

In the forum you get 50 reactions per day and after this 50 you'll need to wait for another dam there might be sometimes that you will not give upto 50reactiojs and get some problems but being patient and trying again later always fixes the problem

So far I understand that the reactions are reset every 24 hours as well as the count of publications that restarts at the end of each day, the truth is that now I'm a little confused on the subject I usually give my 50 reactions throughout the course of the day not in 2 or 3 hours as many want to do. 

• +1 1

For this matter, you must be fair by placing the reputation on the topics daily, as it is not necessary to terminate 50 reputation simultaneously and quickly, but at varying intervals throughout the day.

A good suggestion and I feel we need it, because I find daily more than 50 posts worthy of interaction, but in order not to exceed the maximum reaction, I am content with interacting with the most important posts for me.

• +2 1

Well said and I would thanks for such information about the digital currency and since many people own phone and it's easier to pay using digital currencies in Times like covid we can have proper use of it since it can avoid contact and maintain a distance

Well, my dear friend, I think that the system used in the forum with the adoption of 50 evaluations per day is a fair system that fits with the number of publications per day and gives equality to all members

• +1 1

It should be same as the case with the number of posts that are refreshed each day at 12 no matter how many you have posted that day you will have same for the next day.

You are right my friend i totally agree with you because if thus will happen on this platform then we can give reactions to other members at any time in the day otherwise we have to waited for a couple of hours for giving reactions to other members so i also request to our moderator that they should follow on this thing. 

I have never faced this type of problem before in the world of cryptocurrencies and in this platform but I will make sure that I time the way which I give reactions so as to prevent this problem.