Be careful which platform you choose for investment - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

Be careful which platform you choose for investment

I fully agree to warn everyone to be very careful when choosing a platform to invest and that you do not have to make decisions hastily, you have to study well the platforms in which you will invest in order not to have losses.

There is alot of site for investment  but most if them are fake never invest on  the site before  getting knowledge  about it. So be careful  while investing. 

Hello gentlemen I hope you all peoples are doing well menu of new buddies can lose their money in everyday because they are investing their money on untrusted or unauthorised websites but in these days cryptocurrency is a trusted platform for those peoples who are two investing your money and earning more money in future

Yes, you really gave a good advice. Before we invest in a platform, we should carry out a research about the platform and seeks for expert advice if it's a legit site, before we invest. 

Yes my friend.... Nowadays there are many websites which give too much money that's why many peoples fall in their traps... Soo we should be carefull while investing in these websites.

Yes my friend. We should be careful about where we are investing our money.We should be aware of scammers and their trap.But I think Cryptotalk is the best trusted sites for investing money.You can invest here without any hesitation. 

Yes, you have to be careful when you choose your platform.

I had asked some of my friends whose have tried working on Cryptotalk before for the best tested platform , so they advice me to work on Yopit platform so I had joined my account on Cryptotalk with Yopit platform. It's save and trust . So I advice you to work on Yopit with Cryptotalk.

Thank you for your good advice and as you say any offer that gives you more than a 10% daily return is definitely a scam. We should always investigate a little more about the platform where we want to make an investment to avoid losses later.

Now a days there are hundreds of investing websites but most 9f them are fake and untrusted because they make fraud with you so if you want to invest you needs to be very careful and choose websibe that you trust most just like yubit account where you van make trading and you also makes investment and it gives you a good profit and you can leave any time when you want.

Trading platforms are a dangerous place for money because they are an opportunity for hackers and fraudsters to steal money, so we have to stay away from unpopular platforms and deal with only the famous and reputable ones.

You are absolutely right when we are working on online sites related to cryptocurrency we should be aware of it that there are many scammer around and they are in wait of just one mistake from us So always be careful while using an exchange site or investment site for you as you could be trapped by a fraudulent site.

Yes we should be very careful with the type of platform we want to join because there are lot of platforms that are not reliable and legit but we keep on wasting our time in them because we need to make research and investigation in order to know how useful and important a platform or website is before joining the platform 

This is a really informative post and this post will do a lot more for others in business. Yes you are right we need to share a few perspectives on business in particular. After all, the platform should be credible and will do much more .Yes, you are right that we need to be especially careful in business. Check the charges for exchanges at this time, whether to withdraw or not. Similarly, for a specific company, look at the changed stage at once ....

We should control our feelings in the platform of crypto-currency. Because most of the scammers try to feel us greedy and they offer us to multiple our coins or this type of things. We shouldn't ever click on this type of offers or links. Thanks for awaring us.

Thank you dear for making this good post because I also want to make an investment and I have already lose my big amount in an investment so now I am very careful in all these things and I will suggest that first you have knowledge about all things and then do it.

One other important thing is to always keep in mind that the coin that you choose to hold and invest on unless it's a stable coin can have a drop and decrease in price in that period of time that you are invested in it so either just invest in stable coins or do your own due diligence and pick the best investing opportunity not necessarily the highest return.

Edited July 6, 2020 by lharost

Yes, investing in cryptocurrencies has risks that these currencies lose their value during the period of their investment.

• +2 1

Always do own research first before trying a not popular platform. We should be aware from this kind of sites and be vigilant. Be wise and stay vigilant because scammers don't have marks on there face. Scammers are very dangerous that is why everyone should be careful about any investment site that claim to give you double of what you invest. Many sites are popular and legit like Yobit , as you have mentioned.

Yes we should need to be very careful regarding this because many fake sites are available which we should aware of them we should not invest there because in this way we will loss our money so i think we should prefer crypto currency and start trading there rather then investing on other sites.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are many platforms that promise a lot by offering many products but after time they may have problems that in the end the consumer is affected, Most people loose money in exchanges nowadays, and since I lost quite a lot in exchange, the only advice I will give is, put your money in exchange, do your business, and withdraw your money, don't keep your money in exchanges, coz you can loose all your money... 

• +2 1

Welcome dear this platform.  Yes sure you be careful this platform.  Because many scammers out there. If you work here then you also beware about cryptotalk.  Your privacy your everything.  Thanks everyone. 

it is very important to choose the right platform to work on. There are hundreds of deceptive platforms for every good platform. We have to be careful in choosing which location to invest in. Not to be fooled. I am using the Yobit platform because most of the platforms are unfortunately banned in my country.

This is absolutely true, unfortunately there are a lot of fake investment sites on the internet so you should not invest in these sites so as not to lose your money, I advise you to invest in Yobit it is very safe and you can cancel your investment at any time.

There are many platform listed for investment but it is very important which platform we used for investment because mostly platforms doing scam to their investors. Before making your investment make sure that this platform is a real and your investment is  safe

Investment is something much bigger than then just earning from other ways ,if you are trading ny investing and your amount is also bigger then you must be careful about the platform you have chosen for the investment because if the forum is not legitimate you may scammed .