Be careful which platform you choose for investment - Page 45 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

Be careful which platform you choose for investment

You are right because there are a lot of scam investment platforms after investing these platform makes scam with you and you will lose our money. First of all check out the investment platform and there background history also. In my point of view yobit.net is very best for investing and trading. Binance is also a very safe and secure trading and investment platform.

• +3 1

It is very important to decide. Because there are a number of scammers and cheater forums in our community. So be careful because you are investing to grow not to die. There is very important. I will advise you that make investment on binance exchange it is very safe and secure. Yobit.net is also a very popular and secure exchange.

Dear Mate, you says well. Choosing a single platform for investing your coins is hard because there are lot of scammers on internet and we loss all if we choose fake website. In my option Yobit is best platform for investing because we all know its safe and secure and we can male reasonable profit from this site. The withdraw fee is also low if we choose a good con with minimum fee. We can go for investing if we have minimum coins for investing according to criteria of yobit invest-box.

While a huge number of investment platforms have been created recently, I felt that there was a need to be a little more cautious for those new to crypto or investment, first of all you have to remember that any platform promises to give you big returns otherwise scams for a short time until proven.

Of course 10% is not achievable so don't fall for those returns, only invest in platforms that are trustworthy and have a certain good reputation, for example any investment opportunities offered by known exchanges like Banyan, Kukin, Yobit or other known exchanges so invest  Try to stick with them instead of some random investment platforms that you just got on Twitter or something else.

Another important thing to always remember is that the currency you choose to invest in instead of a stable currency is that the price may go down and the price may go down in the time you invest so either invest only in stable coins or your own  Work hard.

i am new here i just try and still learning about crypto courancy and didn't have any experience before the prices becomes high we can exchange or can invest on yobit there we can get an idea or knowledge and a way to explain our content in a batter way of fourm and Trying out to learn more and gaining knowledge about crypto world 

Its Very true. Because of there have many websites which is to be fraud. And the most of people are cheating by these sites. When we invest our money in any where at least think thrice time. When you feel it is not genuine suddenly avoid it.

There are lots of place for place for investing your money.Crypto currency is such a aewsome place for your investment.Before investing,you have to be careful about all the risks.You should careful about condition specially in online investment.

Yes, my friend, it is true that there are many deceptive platforms on the Internet, and the person must ensure the credibility of this platform and the absence of fraudsters in it in order not to lose the money that will put it inside the platform and I prefer the Yopit platform because it is the most famous and safe

• +3 1

My dear friend, nowadays there are lots of website that attractive to newcomers. They offer attractive packages and theft your money. 

Yes I agree with you friend more and more investing plans and scheme are in the market but I think most of them are scam and they are fraudulent sites. You should be careful while investing otherwise you won't get pay back. So, always read their reviews and invest.

Trusting investment platforms is not easy. Because in general, such sites are scams. A company of mine, where a friend of mine invested $ 3,000 recently, broke out and lost all of his money. Maybe someone has heard of this news. It is necessary to take such risks while investing.

In my opinion, there is no need to risk and try new platforms. We can use well-known and proven platforms, but when the new member reads about some attractive offers they believe them and lose their money on it, so beginners should ask the experts here and learn from the forum.

• +2 1

Absolutely right it is very important to know for everyone that which kind of platform they will choose for investment because now there are so many investment projects on Internet in which mostly are fraudulent, I think that cryptotalk is a forum which gives us knowledge and information about this kind of investment that in which type of site we will invest and take good profit from that.

Yeah absolutely ,there are many fake sites . Most of the sites are full of scammers. They doesn't pay you as your hardwork. So try to find a trusted site for investment. 

Yes dear we should to care when we choose a forum for investment. 1stly we should to make research about forum. And we cannot investment without knowledge. And I will recommend you for invest on yobit. Because yobit is best forum for us. 

I strongly agree with you, my friend.
But I think that profitable investment is what we started with a capital management strategy, and that this strategy does not depend on quick profit, but on slow and boring profit. In the world of cryptocurrencies, there is no place to gamble.
Start your business after you get rid of fear and greed. This is my advice.
Good luck, friends.👍

With the increase in the spread of the culture of cryptocurrencies around the world, the number of investment platforms and sites has increased dramatically, and thus the number of fraudsters and scammers has increased, so we must conduct a search for any platform to ensure its authenticity before starting our investment in it.

Hello my friend I agree with you, cryptocurrency is very important for investing but we have to be careful, other people's writing cannot be stolen or copied, and we need to be aware of that.

Indeed, many of the new systems deliver such high profit rates that we as traders or those interested in regaining interest in return for capital seizure will find such rates to be questionable. 

We must equate these ratios with the best foreign platforms such as Yobit, Binance, phimex, Bitmex, and others for protection and precaution, as well as to avoid making mistakes.

On 7/6/2020 at 2:51 PM, lharost said:

Since recently a huge number of investing platforms created I felt that it was needed to give a little warning to those that are new to crypto or investing area, first of all you have to remember that any platforms that promises to give you a big return in a short period of time is scam until proven otherwise.

Obviously 10% a day is not achievable so don't fall for those returns, in addition to that only invest in platforms that are trustworthy and have a certain good reputation, for example any investing opportunity provided by known exchanges like Binance, kucoin, Yobit or other known exchanges can be trusted so try to stick to them for investing instead of some random investing platform that you just found on twitter or something.

One other important thing is to always keep in mind that the coin that you choose to hold and invest on unless it's a stable coin can have a drop and decrease in price in that period of time that you are invested in it so either just invest in stable coins or do your own due diligence and pick the best investing opportunity not necessarily the highest return.

Thanks dear for sharing a useful content with us.

Its been useful for me.

Not only for this forum bit for others.

As you have mentioned that the information and courage is necessary for investment in any currency. 

plus in my opinion stability is abull shit word especially for crypto currency 

because there is no stability there, Every one just flunt's to be unbatural.

Anything can be happened there with in minutes.

We cannot predict immence changes right there.

Hello my friend, thank you for these valuable advice, you are right there are many scammers who practice their fraud on social media platforms, the best option is the yobit platform as it is a secured site and it contains all kinds of investments and known currencies

• +1 1

Thank you. You have made an urgent statement. We should all be careful about this. Basically, when we go to work, we should be more careful. Because, if we act without knowing anything, then we may face loss. So, if we want to invest in a platform that we have no knowledge of, we may face a loss. So, we have to be careful. When we invest in any platform, it is very important to have an idea about it. Because, if we do not keep the previous idea, we may face various problems. So, this is what we should know.

There are a large number of platforms and websites but most of them are unreliable and should not be worked on so that we do not lose our money in them and instead we must always search for the best platforms and sites and follow the platforms that are very popular and in a good arrangement globally and tested by people we trust then we can use it easily

This is completely true, unfortunately there are a lot of fake investment sites in the internet so you should not invest in these sites in order not to lose your money, I advise you to invest in Yobit It is very safe and you can cancel your investment at any time