How can I get visitors to my profile - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can I get visitors to my profile

We all wants this thing that more and more people visit our profile and in this way our reputation may be increase if they give us likes but dear friend we have to do good work for this purpose if we visit the profile of other people then may be visited our profile.

Profile visitors can bring a good reputation, and I think a personal profile picture helps with this, in addition to writing useful posts and using words that attract others.

This platform provides good earning opportunity and people follow it because they want to get knowledge and good information about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. So I think the right answer is your quality posts. Your good work will enable members to view your profile.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

visits to our account and we can get more visits by posting good content and in this way the members will enter our account in order to read our posts and we will get a lot of visits because of thatyour profile so I don't think that it's really important thing because anyone of us can make his profile visitors more than 10,000 !

But as you said sometimes it's mean that your posts or topics are really good and helped people here we receive good rating, so we need our profile enable because when any member thinks our content useful then he/she visit our profile and gives reputation points also. 

• +1 1

Thanks for this useful information my friend in this information is really helpful and beneficial for all the members of this platform because everyone wants to know about this platform that how can we survive on this platform safely and how can we create good and quality content which are helpful for the other members so that they can get good information from our contents. 

Thank you, my friend, for your wonderful participation. Most of the members here are asking about this topic that you provide a useful answer to all of them. I wish you good luck and more success.

thanks dear for you information really it proves to be very helpful for me and yes dear you are absolutely if we make our post useful and informative then more people will visit our profile and it might also be possible that they will follow you and give you positive likes to your useful and informative post so try to create unique and authentic content for your post thank you 

• +4 1

Yes, I agree with you, no one visits your profile unless he sees there are new things and rare and unique information. This is what attracts people the most and makes them interact with your publications and give a good reputation. Therefore, be sure to publish everything new, values and new information so that others follow you.

Well explained mate to get more visitors to our profile we must be productive with good contents that will attract more members in the forum as they will be opted to see more in our profiles it's well said and straight forward.

• +3 1

But it can be quite frightening if one of the moderators pays you a visit (in my opinion). I'm not sure why, but something tells me that I've done something wrong or that I've been issued? However, I am not surprised that many new users are looking at my profile, but that is strange.

It's a good feature. I think I will be happy to know that there are visitors to my profile. This confirms how good my work conforms to the forum rules and its useful content.

• +5 1

It depends on your qualified content. If post good content and get a positive reputation.  People will love to visit your profile. People will follow you. In the forum, people are finding good content or topic. So grow up your profile. A qualified profile can attract people.  Good Luck. 

I agree with you, this is a clear indication of the visitors' admiration for your topics and your words. This gives you additional motivation to show all your talents here

• +1 1

My friend I think that good work and a fun post containing valuable information is the reason for the increase in the number of profile visitors. It is true that we are not paid for this, but it raises our spirits and pushes us to work more.

Edited by Shady85
Misspelled
  • +1 1

Hello there greeting in order to get visitor in your profile account I think you should create useful content related to cryptocurrency if you do that eventually if people will visit your profile and see your content I think it is a best way to do that

If i create constructive and quality posts, I believe so many members start to visit my profile so I do absolutely nothing here to increase profile viewers except focusing to create good posts or topics. Anyway, your topic is helpful that you have worked to point out some good tips.

The number of followers of your profile is linked to the quality of your posts, so the more good and important posts you provide, the more you follow, and this gives you the motivation and motivation to continue working and making the effort to write topics.

• +2 1

Yes, I love this feature very much, as many of us are curious about visitors to his profile and would like to know if someone is interested in what he does or not and who does that.
This feature satisfied our curiosity very much and helped us know who is visiting our profile and how many.

Yes it's only depend on your work and the answer you give to the post people inspired and learn many of things and also instruct to visit your profile and then you follow, I only request to the members in courage and appreciate to the new comer. 

When you share useful information on this platform you will attract followers, so always strive to provide the best and try to pick new topics. 

By gaining a good reputation, you will have a number of visitors to your profile, and you can gain this reputation by presenting useful and non-recurring topics, thereby attracting people and increasing the number of followers you have.

It is very easy to know how to access your profile  If you want to enter your profile, you must first turn on vpn.  Then after vbn is on, if you search for your id, you can actually enter your profile.

Thank you for this great post. I agree with you in all your words, but a person must be patient in order to get a good result, because increasing the number of visitors is not easy, as it needs a smart person like you 

Alway post that post which helps the people if you post useful and helps post by which people get knowledge and learn something than people come to your  profile to read your post never post unuseful  post which didn't help the people