How can I get visitors to my profile - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can I get visitors to my profile

The amount of making money depends on the number and quality of our comment. they must be useful for the members, So put your effort on your publishing new and effective posts because visitors on your profile doesn't effect your earning.

You must work to create useful information in order to increase our visits, and experiences must be exchanged in order to develop this forum, and you must work to evaluate publications that are positive in order to obtain a positive reputation, and this will increase your visit

Just write comments or posts that help people in their struggle of being in this forum so they will get interested in you and visit your profile to get more knowledge and help about their problems related to this forum.thank you.

Welcome, dear friend, when we publish an important and motivating topic, this makes the rest of the members love to visit our account in order to get the benefit. The more we get a good reputation, the more visits to our account.

I just joined this wonderful platform of cryptotalk and I didn't post my first 100 posts yet and I also don't know how to visit someone profile . please help me out.

Although I think that the majority bof information on this topic is no importance and does not sing and hungry but in any case .I think you for affort presented.

Dear Friend, You shared such an informative topic. Now everyone knows the purpose of visitors section on profile. From where we can know about members wo visit our profile. Maybe visitors are those members who also increase our reputation. Anyway many thanks for sharing such a wonderful topic. I appreciate your great research and effort.

You can increase your visitors just by refreshing the page of your profile so I don't think that it is really important things.

Indeed, my friend, I agree with you. Following up with my friends and visitors makes me feel that someone is interested in what I post and encourages me to do my best, and I am keen to provide everything that is useful.

• +2 1

You can get visitors to your profile by posting useful and attractive topics, in a way that raises the reader's curiosity, to get to know the author of this post, and follow him, to benefit from the valuable information he publishes.

I just joined cryptotalk and I'll say if you create good quality work people will use to visit your profile. Do continue good content.

Hi dear friends I am new here and I don't know much about this forum but I think by posting useful posts and sharing knowledge about this forum that help someone having problems in this platform will make them to visit your profile most to get helpful knowledge.thank you

As a beginner all of these questions occur in my mind and after reading your post I have now all the things cleared in my mind and I get the idea that visitors don't have any effect on out profile the main thing on this forum is reputation and the more we have the more we earn.

The best way ideal to attract the interest of other members to visit your profile or to follow you id doing good and constructive post and topics, and this really encourage any member here if he/she see a lot of visitors visiting his profile!

• +3 1

Hello friend I want to tell you that we can easily get visitors on our profile by writing a unique and useful post on cricket of this is very useful for us and many people will visit our account in that our post I will post should be valuable and have some information for the business because number of peoples are there who join saqib to talk on daily basis

• +5 1

To get visitors you have to creat a valuable post that can attract others. And according to make a unique post you have to increase your knowledge about this platform.

When someone visit your profile then it is not a just a visit it makes your profile attractive for other people on this platform. It is possible if your post is very beneficial for all the visitors on this platform. This is an important thing and motivates you to provide more activity.

You can get visitors to your page by making useful posts. Once your post is good people are definitely going to come to you and not only follow you but will also give you good reactions which will in turn boost your reputation in the forum.

The only way to get more and more visitors is hard working. We should use simple words use attractive words and also imogies, should research before we create any type of topic, we shouldn't create any topic that has already created. We should follow the experienced members to gain more knowledge. 

• +2 1

My member friends, you can increase the number of visitors to your profile by attracting them through your posts when they are distinctive and have interesting and useful content for them, which makes them want to visit your file and follow you despite the fact that this feature does not increase you profits, but it is a beautiful feature

I think good and informative topic can help someone do that. So before posting any specific topic try to figire out whether the thing you are writing goes with the topic youbare commenting on, if you dont have proper knowledge then try to do some research then comment,  and yeah obviously try your best to use easy language so that anyone can understand what you are trying to say

Actually it depend on our work if we make useful and high quality content . And people take advantage from our posts then we get visitor and people visit our account . And they try to achieve knowledge from our posts and we also get followers. 

If I create constructive and quality posts, I believe so many members start to visit my profile so I do absolutely nothing here to increase profile viewers except focusing to create good posts or topics. Anyway, your topic is helpful that you have worked to point out some good tips. 

Thank you dear for making this post but I think it is not an important thing to get visitor on your profile you have that we have not getting any payment about this we should not waste our time in the useless things we have to focus on our post and make them useful.