What is WATER currency ? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Magnom

What is WATER currency ?

I've never heard of this "Water currency" you are referring but looking at older posts I understood is just another currency given by obit to its user. Hopefully you can get some profit with this currency if you hold it until the right moment, also it may be a good investment since the price is not high and historically it has been higher. 

This is a very good yobit coin that I will look better and invest in this because Yobit is the exchange that is full opportunity and good investments. I will try to find more about water coin that it is probably needed just like water in our life is so the price will grow a lot if there is a good invest plan in yobit.

Yobit regularly launches coins and gives fractions to its users, by depositing the gift in the investbox, you can benefit from fulfilling the tasks that the exchange requests to receive a daily reward and sell it for Bitcoin or the currency of your choice.

basically it is the same system of Air or Yoda, where they gave coins to their users.

On 7/21/2020 at 5:28 PM, estee369 said:

I haven't heard of this token before but when i search in CMC i have found that its price is very cheap and it didn't show and available exchange pair in CMC. 

Same here I also don't know about this I see this first time but many members says that is old currency which has value around 1500 satoshi but I don't know where he get this because still it has a great value but the great thing will be to invest it.

This token was distributed by the Yobit platform, but I don't think you can benefit from it in anything because the value of this currency is very low and the market value of trading on it is not large

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It is a normal token which has no exchange platform in youbit.This kind of token has much low value. They may be sold in advertising site.we must from this kind of token 

I bought some currencies from WATER currency, and invested them in the Yobit platform for a daily profit of 3%, I searched for the price of this currency on the platform and found that the price is $ 0.02. I hope this currency is good for investment and storage.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 7/4/2020 at 3:26 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Water is a coin and you can trade it in yobit, this coin was very profitable because one water coin was 3000+ satoshis but now it has drop to 200+ satoshis! Many holders hopes this coin can pump again, and you can earn 3% everyday in the investbox without any action.

Sure I think many benefited from water coin when it was still at that high price of about 3000+ satoshi by selling their tokens and as a result it's price was affected,dumped to it's current price and perhaps it might pump back to it's high who knows and therefore, investing it in yobit invest box is the right decision to go for.

• +3 1

From the comments of the other uses I think this coin has good future to reach higher value in terms of satoshis. I had no idea about water currency till date. I have not yet invested any of my Bitcoins in invest box. It is really exciting to see such rewards offered by invest box. Hopefully someday I would also be able to on such water currency that can be converted into good amount of satoshis.

• +3 1

Hello my friend, yes, Water is a cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, Litecoin and others that you can exchange and convert, and it is equal to approximately 200 Satoshi in my opinion I keep it and try to collect it, it may rise again as it was equal to almost 3200 Satoshi and in my opinion it can return to this number

@Pitepite Dear member thanks for this information and your source link, before I have thought Water is Yobit Token! because on their CoinsInfo section there is not the source of this Token, finally according to your information behind Water there is a big project with bright future! Thanks!

Edited by tienda

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I have seen this in the yobit trading pairs in USD and others too, it is also available in investbox in three percent per day and you do not need to perform any task in order to get from it.

It is a cryptocurrency like other currencies. You can trade or sell it. Perhaps it is an equivalent from the platform for members. I have no idea about it, but it has no price. The quantity is very small. I don’t know why it was added to my balance, but it may have a future and it goes up. I don’t know.

Hey friend, thanks for sharing, now I got a clear knowledge about water coin. Water coin is a cryptocurrency in yobit, currently its prices are down, so may be its a good time to buy it and the prices will rise again. By investing in water coin you can earn 3% more. But as its a new currency we cannot guarantee that its price will go high again. And I've found this currency only in yobit. 

• +2 1

Every time I open a post I learn something new, as a newbie that I am, I'm just getting to know the currencies in yobit, and I keep learning from them. I have not yet come to invest but when I do I will tell you my experience and mistakes to help others not have them. Thanks for the info, all the comments give excellent data.

I have read the comments and have a question in mind. How can we earn this water coin? If its really very profitable, we must have it. In fact we must work for it. And thanks dear. I got to know about this water coin by this post. Otherwise I didn't notice it.

• Useful or interesting 2

Water currency is a crypto currency we can trade it from youbit exchnage and this currency price is down day by day it is so problem for who buy this coin for future

Water is a profitable process because you get profits up to 3% per day, and you can trade it with bitcoin and the US dollar and the ruble and the price is now low and suitable for purchase, 

It's a yobit token as many token that yobit support you can invest it in the investment box and get profits every day about it,and also you can trade it,I think they are giving away some of this token in some airdrops that's why you have receive it

• +1 1

Water coin is basically a profitable coin. In start its profit was high but now a days its profit is low. Water coin can be exchange in yobit and this is huge opportunity for trader to get earn huge profit so many people cant use water coin because its exchange is not easy like bitcoin

It will not be a surprise to see water surpass crude oil as the most trade commodity on the international market. The oil-to-U.S dollar unofficial currency will could be replaced by a water-to-U.S dollar exchange rate. Water is the new liquid gold, the most priced natural resource.

Water is an internal token of Yobit that at the moment has a value of approximately 6 satoshis and unfortunately its price is trending down with a negative percentage of more than 14%. If you place Water in the InvestBox you have the possibility of acquiring a 3% daily interest. If the token had the probability of recovering its value this could be a good investment but its volume is very low and possibly in the future this token may disappear.

Water coin is given by the yobit exchanger to those  keeping their bitcoin in the exchanger and percentage of your bitcoin depends on the water coin to be given to you.