Crypto wallet information: should know by your family or not? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pitepite

Crypto wallet information: should know by your family or not?

I am not prefer to close about my personal information from my family. Its very important for everyone to share his/her wallet details with some of their family members or nearest person. Because its true anything unexpected may happen in this world to everyone and then his/her family in hunger while you have minimum 0.05 BTC in crypto wallet!

@Honny143Yes u r right we should tell about it to our families.It will help other.It is an amazing forum.Every needy people should work here.Especially those who have skills but they doesn't find any job.

That is totally wrong to share your information to others and it does not mean that you do not share your information to your family members that will be your have close in any matters. 

My personal opinion is that you should tell a member of your family about the wallet and do not leave the information on your phone because your phone could be stolen.

I am new on this forum and making our posts useful and helpful to the other members. This forum is real and very interesting and is very good to gain knowledge. I am working hard on this forum to achieve our goals and dreams in our life. Work hard is key to success.

No ,my family does not know  about  this but now I told him about  this they thought  it is amazing idea because  its popularity  increases day by day so we must tell your family.

Dear friend, I would like to share my opinion with you. For me, I do not store large amounts of cryptocurrencies in my e-wallet, rather I withdraw their cryptocurrencies and exchange them for the local currency, for me I lock the blockchain application with a fingerprint and a PIN number, like some of my friends, neither do I prefer giving my private keys to anyone.

Edited by Hamza93

Certainly, we must inform one of our family members of our private keys in order to recover our cryptocurrencies in the event we have an accident.

For me, I tell my brother and my Best friend my private keys.

• +1 1

On 7/4/2020 at 10:33 AM, Pitepite said:

Hello guys, what's your thought about saying your crypto wallet information to your family? Do we really need it to say to them? 

There are many things that might happen to us, we may die in an accident, or in any situation, what id we get to die and no one knows about the information of our wallet, then basically our saved money and our investment will only be there and no one can use it anymore.

The thing here is that your family will not be benefited from your hard work because they don't even know your wallet information.

I wanna ask you guys, do you give your information to your family or not? Or you just store your information on specif places like your device so whenever something happens on you they may see it to the place where did you put your wallet information.

If you think if ever we face this knda thing so we can share our information with someone who is very close to us other wise its risky to share your personal stuff with some one else. So better to share with your close one.

Whether or not to tell your family about your crypto wallet is entirely up to you.  But if you want to know my opinion, I would say it depends entirely on your relationship with your family.  If you have a good understanding with your family then you can tell your family about crypto wallet...

I haven't told my family about it now, though I should.  But then I will think and reach a decision and let the family know. Thank you. Don't forget to react.

Yes, you are right. We should  tell our family everything. But i think in crytotalk no accident will happen to me. That's why i didn’t share anything about crytotalk currency to my family or the close one.. If I think there may be a problem I must let them know.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.  Yes, I agree with you.  And in case of an emergency such as an accident, the details of the wallet should be shared with the family.  In this unfortunate event you are leaving something for your own family.  I think that in order to implement these things, the wallets required for KIC verification should also have a relative feature where you will give information to any family members and a statement will be sent to your next side when your account becomes inactive.

I think this will be better to tell the information about the wallet to any family member because we can face accidents in our life and can lose our lives therefore this is very necessary to tell about our assets. 

My friends these informations should be secret always and nobody should know these kind of informations so keep them safe and be worry about avoiding losing them.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

On 7/4/2020 at 10:33 AM, Pitepite said:

Hello guys, what's your thought about saying your crypto wallet information to your family? Do we really need it to say to them? 

There are many things that might happen to us, we may die in an accident, or in any situation, what id we get to die and no one knows about the information of our wallet, then basically our saved money and our investment will only be there and no one can use it anymore.

The thing here is that your family will not be benefited from your hard work because they don't even know your wallet information.

I wanna ask you guys, do you give your information to your family or not? Or you just store your information on specif places like your device so whenever something happens on you they may see it to the place where did you put your wallet information.

Dear yes you are right. Anytime anything can happen. We don't know when we die . So in my opinion we can share the information about this to our close family member such as our parents or our any close family member.

Thanks.

With this point of yours I think it would be better if we tell at least someone about our wallet details,In case if that happens,the money won't just be there wasting,our families can make use of it,but when telling someone its should be someone you trust a lot

• +1 1

I have not yet had the pleasure of passing the information on to my closest family, but I have a schedule to pass all my information to my mother and teach her how to use it in case something happens to me, be she the one who has all the information and can use it for convenience, all my work and effort will not be wasted for anything if something happens to me.

Hello my friend, you are right on this issue that we have to work hard to earn the reputation and the money

We keep this money in an electronic wallet

I made documents in which I put all my work and how to do it and put it in a place that only the closest person to me knows when any emergency happens. He has all the passwords and my accounts. We have to work hard.

Keeping additional copies in case of any emergency. All the best for you, my friend

• +3 1

My opinion on this issue is that we can share our billlet information only with the person who is closest to us, that way that person will benefit from our money in the event of an accident.

Dear some talk we should to share with our family. If we have some money or more money we can share our password of our wallet with our family . Maybe we can die anytime so our family will not face loss . We should to share our password with our family. 

Yes of course my friend., it will be advisable if we can share some of our crypto wallets to one of our trusted family due to some other reasons.  Because anything can happen but if we don't have a trusted family then we shouldn't share it. 

• +1 1

Transferring crypto funds to different exchanges is fairly simple, but usually has small network fees, or even exchange fees. Note that not all exchanges support the same number of cryptocurrencies

Dear friend, yes, of course, a family member, close friend, or life partner must be informed of this for something, and the digital wallet is in strong safety ... and it is difficult for others to access it.

We are sure to give our family the address of our warehouse so that they will be able to access it in case I have any harm, so I share my private keys with my family members.