Crypto wallet information: should know by your family or not? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pitepite

Crypto wallet information: should know by your family or not?

The information in the crypto wallet should be shared with anyone in the family, and I share it with the person I love the most.  If I don't say the wallet information, I will have to lose these coins if anything happens to me.  After thinking about everything, I have written down all my crypto information in a diary so that even if no one remembers, they can get the information from here.

Your post is very much appreciated and it is a very good post. I would like to say about it that yes, your family member should also know about your crypto wallet so that after you use it. Therefore, I would like to tell you that you must tell a particular member of your family about the toilet close to you and give him information. Why can we keep our concierge in a toilet so that is why we can keep our currency in it You can forget or risk being transported 

If you are keep on telling your family about the cryptocurrency and about the forum and they are still doubting your earning so you should never tell them you should keep this as a secret

Yes our family should know information about our wallet. My big brother knows about my account on cryptotalk and password of my wallet. Family is the most important part of our life. We should inform one of our family member about our account and wallet. In my part of your it must be important.

4 minutes ago, Alexadaniel said:

Quite is the main thing in my life. The all that I claims is of my family. Furthermore, in the event that they can't utilize any resources of their, at that point it's bad. So unquestionably least one part will know my secret word and approach my wallet. He/she will be the dependable.

@Alexadaniel Yes dear we should share our pass code/password to the second person in our family Because we have all come to this world to die and who saw yesterday that death can happen in any form at any time, it is better to share it with the password to family member.

• +4 1

Well, it is also a good point to be discussed in this forum and also most important according to our wallet. I haven't discussed any topic about Cryptocurrency to my family yet. Even I haven't told them about I joined the crypto world because I am living so far of my home in university hostel. But I will definitely teach to my younger brother about crypto world and also give information about my wallet key for the future use if I would die.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

8 hours ago, MT khan said:

@Alexadaniel Yes dear we should share our pass code/password to the second person in our family Because we have all come to this world to die and who saw yesterday that death can happen in any form at any time, it is better to share it with the password to family member.

Exactly @MT khan  share our crypto details with our family members should be safe side for us, because in crypto market there are so many peoples hide these details, when they die their accounts also locked and I think around 2 are even more millions of bitcoins locked in this accounts, so better to lock our funds share our details because when we die they use our funds.

• +2 1

There is nothing permanent in this world. So anything should happen at any time.if sometime we won't be able to work then they can helpout. This    topic useful for new members, some members not share their personal information to their family members, unfortunately. We can say what will happen and when will you get die. You will be wasting your money once you get to die and no one knows about your wallet information.

I believe that our family if we should entrust our digital wallet because if some day or at some point something happened to us, our family would have our data from our wallet so that if I had money or something, get it out and that at least that money does not stay there in nothing at least my family would have my data to get that money that I had in itself.

• Useful or interesting 1

0fcousre if your family are very trustworthy and you can make sure they are very careful in handling your personal information or your wallet security you can simply entrust it to them once you are sure they will be very careful like they always say" crypto wallet didn't get Next of kin" so enjoy while you still can smiles.

It is important to protect our crypto funds by doing our own research and never talk about them online or to anyone else.But it is very important to share our wallet details with some of our family members because its true anything unexpected may happen to our trust. 

• +3 1

Yes my dear you are right I think one of the close with you so you should tell you then your all things I think. Family is a beautiful things you should tell them about this this is good act.

• +1 1

Yed i think it is secret i think no doubt it is the best things but my family surprise for us . But I all these things share with my wife . So it is my best and also my family knows about this.

• +1 1

That is some thing many don't don't forget, and it very vital, you may keep your pockets details or essential information approximately your funding in a place your family individuals can attain if some thing unlucky take place, like me, my siblings realize maximum approximately my pockets but can not get get right of entry to to it

Yes advisably, your wallet informations are supposed to be known by your family members Incase if anything happens such as death or you might even forget the password so that they can help you out. But even if you will share it to them, share it with trustworthy members to avoid being scam by your family members which is possible.

• +2 1

Hello dear friend,, you are right our wallet information is secret but we have to share our wallet information to our wife or family member because our life uncertain anything can happens in our life, so we have to share all the information wallet, so that they can withdraw our asset after our death.

• +3 1

On 7/4/2020 at 9:14 AM, Moaz said:

First, I hope that no accident will happen to me in this life. As for your topic, I think it is necessary to give information about your wallet and your balance of cryptocurrencies to a member of your family in case anything unexpected happens to you.

Well said mate and I confidently agree with you because nobody knows tomorrow and to be sincere we have to tell our family about our investment in one way or the other and sharing our login details with them will also give relief to is should incase we don't exist anymore in these life.

Your privacy should be known to you alone. You can decide who you share it with,if you think your family are the most trusted to you then there is nothing wrong in sharing your personal information with them.

• Useful or interesting 1

No, i love to share my information to my family becuase if some day i get any problem like cyber crime then they are the only one who can save me out this will help in gaining something in the end when we want to get into it so we work as hard to make sure that we are able to write them and keep them in a safe place in case and God forbid then we can be able to get what you own

On 7/4/2020 at 11:33 AM, Pitepite said:

Hello guys, what's your thought about saying your crypto wallet information to your family? Do we really need it to say to them? 

There are many things that might happen to us, we may die in an accident, or in any situation, what id we get to die and no one knows about the information of our wallet, then basically our saved money and our investment will only be there and no one can use it anymore.

The thing here is that your family will not be benefited from your hard work because they don't even know your wallet information.

I wanna ask you guys, do you give your information to your family or not? Or you just store your information on specif places like your device so whenever something happens on you they may see it to the place where did you put your wallet information.

It is wrong to share information in our crypto wallet with anyone because it can be hacked.We should inform the family about the wallet information because if something happens to us, they will be able to withdraw money using the wallet.

Yes of course you are right, but keep to remember there's a big problem something if you share your account information with everyone, and if you do so then you make sure you share with someone who will keep it secret.,

God restrict but its a great thing merelywrite down in your mystery book everything merely onwn and their access codes, this will offer assistance in picking up something within the end when we need to urge into it, so we work as difficult to form sure that we are ready to compose them and keep them in a secure put, in case and God prohibit, at that point we will be able to induce what you claim

Of course you can share your wallet imformation to your family members if you think that is the best way that would keep you safe but to me I can't share my wallet information to anybody, thanks.

If you wanted to share your wallet info with your family member you can share. It completely your choice. If you trust your family you can do this. But if you have some problem with your family you have to keep them secret.

• +2 1

Actually, in my life, family is significant. All I own is for my family and myself. I use all my actions to share my information with my nest of king.