Crypto wallet information: should know by your family or not? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pitepite

Crypto wallet information: should know by your family or not?

I will let them know my secret, for sure. When things aren't in a good condition or maybe am not more alive they will have access to it. But me keeping the information to myself and am no more alive will be waste of wealth and resources.

In my opinion, there must be a person in the family who has knowledge of this work, but it is treated with caution, i.e. giving him the information on which the work is based so that he can deal with the subject if something happens to me and I hope that if my opinion is wrong you correct me and thank you

If something happens to you, they will find everything organized and then they can extract your money.But if you want to inform them of that, it is up to you.

Hello evey one I don't thing it will be share with you family or any close of you friend .because it need confidentiality like your b.v.n

Of course, I explain all my encrypted information to my close family because I am a person who is liable to die at any time and I do not want my family to lose all that I have collected from cryptocurrencies over the years. So I wrote all the private information in a small custom notebook and told my family about it.

I think everyone should know about crypto currency first. You should make people around you know about this currency. And if they know it they can know about the importance of crypto currency and your wallet. Its better to even say them about your wallet and your cryptobusiness. 

• +1 1

love to share with my family members what I know.  So I talked to them about crypto. My family members took crypto positively and encouraged me to learn from it.  I think everyone should inform family members.

I don't put in storage great amounts of cryptocurrency in my e-wallet I periodically pointless them take out their cryptocurrencies and altercation them in the inhabitant currency for me I join the blockchain attention with fingerprint and join integer frankly I don't have a preference to hand over my classified keys to everyone. 

I've been thinking about this question lately, i think if we're holding good amounts we should write notes to our parents about our wallet. In the note we should tell them the amount inside and how to get it, i will tell them that they need to watch some youtube videos to understand how to withdraw money. I know there's a lot of bitcoin milioners died and their parents can't use that money because he never wrote it.

• +5 1

Wow mate, thanks for this post really. I've never though about that but it is so simply true. We should find a secure way to provide our families with adresses to our crypto investments with information to how to withdraw them. I didn't give a thought to this matter before since my investions are not much in this field but money is money. Thanks again and have a nice evening

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I actually don't give my wallet in!formation to anyone
Don't be too dark, my friend
The likelihood that we will die or suffer an accident is small and I don't think it's something that should be worried about!
But you can give it to your parents to withdraw money if they need it for something!

It is a very personal issue, in my case only a person I trust knows about my crypto wallet and Payeer keys, paypal etc. But the only thing he knows is in which bank safe I keep that data and it is not someone directly from my family, that way everyone is protected to distribute the money equally, although I have almost nothing for now

Of course.  I think family members should know the account information in crypto.  Because they should know about the money I earn.  There will be some relief from the disadvantages of any problem.  If I die suddenly, they will be able to use the money I earned in crypto.  So information should be provided here.  That money will be of some benefit.  So let the family know all the information of your crypto account.

• +2 1

It is our family's right to know about our account.We must tell them about the account.Why family is the best asset of our life.I share everything with my family.so i think everone should share thier own infrmation with their friend and family .

• +1 1

Yes my dear friends i have faith in death because everyone have to die in specific timings so my dear you have a good and useful topic we should tell our account and earning to our families and i am also tell all my personal informstion to my brother and and also stored in a device  if i will die my hard work will be for my fanily so try to do it as you can also my dear. 

• +1 1

when you have consider on someone it doesn't be counted he is your buddy or from your circle of relatives you can inform her or him about your crypto wallet but you ought to maintain an eye fixed at the exchanges and transfers made thru your pockets

Yes one should tell any of his family member about cryptocurrency because it is legit and clean and also by telling them you are motivating them to join the platform and also seek for greener pastures, because we want cryptocurrency to grow and develop well in the near future. Thank you

Indeed we can share this data to our shut one might be not family on the grounds that might be your terrified of something to let them know due to their absence of information about digital money .

• Useful or interesting 1

To my own idea. I think ones wallet is not supposed to be know to anybody. Your wallet is just like your private bank where all the details are to be known by only you. So I don't advice you to let any one have any idea about it.

Well it's recommended that you have like a next of keen that can have access to your wallet should incase something happens someday. These way, your cryptos would not go forever 

I am new in crypto but I made a small investment but I won't say anything to anyone as I am afraid they may see prices go up a lot at some time and try to sell the crypto thinking the price will go down. I want to hold for many years

I think that if any of our relatives should know at least my cryptographic data because something could happen to us, hopefully not, but we do not know, so it is better to be cautious and if something happens to us, someone will know about my cryptographic data and that would be very good.

I don't think is necessary for my family members to know what I have in my wallet because if they do they all spoil your budget with small small demands of their own which is not good 

This is a really important question, family sharing our wallet information is very important because in the event of any misfortune, our coins and efforts will be lost forever and no one in the family will be able to benefit from them, I have been thinking about that for a while and thinking that I write this information on a piece of paper and give it to my wife Or my children so that they can benefit from it in the future.

It is good to share your personal details sometimes with a close family member. I also share my private key of wallets with my sister. It is not really important but it is for the best.