Crypto wallet information: should know by your family or not? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pitepite

Crypto wallet information: should know by your family or not?

Yes afcourse the share of knowledge to crypto on yours family members because they have to use the crypto and earn the money him by self .we have to share the knowledge to increase the our knowledge.

• Useful or interesting 1

I prefer to share all my privacy with my family and if anything bad happens to me they will be able to withdraw my money so that it is not wasted.

I think its important you put up some of your information to your family and this sis true because sometimes you will never know who gets to the information and on what p[purpose so to me try to make sure that you are able to write a note or something and then make sure that you place it or deposit in the bank as a secret file and this is only if you have enough money .

• +3 1

I am newbie and i didn't told my family yet but in my opinion we all have to say to some who are really close to us because it will good for us 

crypto  wallet should be known by your not only crypto even all your asset because when ever you are not still alive that means no one can benefit from it so the money will remain there for ever and its too bad. 

• +1 1

I think it is very good we notify our family about our Cryptocurrency wallet address including the private key because if you know today you don't know what may happen to you tomorrow and since that is the case then i think sharing wallet o our family is good because if someone should die today and no one have access to that wallet that means the funds in the wallet are useless because we can't access the wallet without knowing the private key.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think having to share your wallets credentials will come on a bases if trust being the centerpieces of the occasion, as if there's a bad breach in the trust, then it's nearly impossible to create the trust on your wallets credentials to them

I don't think you need this, the first time I see something like this, but well, you can buy insurance on your coins, since until you die, the money can reach the heir through insurance, many projects like this are coming in the future.

• +1 1

The life is unpredictable there are chances of a lot of things to happen so in that case if you have a lot of money in your account you should share your information with any of your family member just incase you.....

I think it should to be , cause family is  the most close to the person as well. You can share your any kind of document with family members. If somehow you got any kind of incident, so that they can utilize the money just to be your happiness. 

Yes, I can only share my wife and give her the information about the wallet in which I store the coins that I earn one day, because a person does not know at what hour he may die and this cannot be expected, so it is good to share this information with a life partner.

Giving information of your crypto wallet to any trusted ones is not an issue because sometimes your family needs to withdraw your earnings so they can easily do this with your consent

• +3 1

The truth has never taken into account is option, I will take it into account. What would be good to inform a family member or friend of our codes and accounts. Teach them the use of our wallets in case something happens to us and that money is used by a loved one!

that is really essential for the own family to understand about our bills, and admittedly, i wasn't considering that
i assume even those who are skeptical about this will write this of their will

You can tell someone in your family about it and how to access it, or leave information that will be step by step but you should explain there is something good there and should be only opened in case of financial emergency.

On 04.07.2020 at 08:33, Pitepite said:

Hello guys, what's your thought about saying your crypto wallet information to your family? Do we really need it to say to them? 

There are many things that might happen to us, we may die in an accident, or in any situation, what id we get to die and no one knows about the information of our wallet, then basically our saved money and our investment will only be there and no one can use it anymore.

The thing here is that your family will not be benefited from your hard work because they don't even know your wallet information.

I wanna ask you guys, do you give your information to your family or not? Or you just store your information on specif places like your device so whenever something happens on you they may see it to the place where did you put your wallet information.

Never said anything like this to anyone. It's extremely personal info, and only the owner should operate with his investments.

In my case, what I was doing was giving half of the keywords to my sister and the other half to my partner's sister in case something happens to us, the two of them have to meet to be able to join the keywords to be able to move the Cryptocurrencies 

It is good for you to give your information to one of your family, because in such cases, what you said is necessary. But for the one you fear in it, no one will rob you while you are alive. Not only that, but also do not stray standing with you, working alone. Tell others about your work so that they too know about this matter. family only

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Hello, personally I share with my family everything related to my work world and my finances because life is so uncertain that something can happen to us at any time, also if one does not share where and how they keep their cryptographic assets and die with it That crypto dies because even though they remain in the blockchain, there is no way that anyone can find the private keys that allow them to be used...

Certainly, I gave all my confidential information to my husband, and he is. If I did not share with him I might have forgotten them or lost the file with the passwords written in it, I will find it with my husband and he is

This depends on the amount deposited in the wallet. If it is a large amount, he must inform one of his family members about the wallet information in order not to waste the money. Or a temporary message can be written that arrives within two months if the owner of the phone does not stop it containing the wallet information.

It's the best to bring more people to the forum it's the best to make the forum growing the community the best learning is learning is the forum, you don't need to explain to people you need to show him the forum just that and he can learn what he want 

On 7/4/2020 at 1:33 PM, Pitepite said:

Hello guys, what's your thought about saying your crypto wallet information to your family? Do we really need it to say to them? 

There are many things that might happen to us, we may die in an accident, or in any situation, what id we get to die and no one knows about the information of our wallet, then basically our saved money and our investment will only be there and no one can use it anymore.

The thing here is that your family will not be benefited from your hard work because they don't even know your wallet information.

I wanna ask you guys, do you give your information to your family or not? Or you just store your information on specif places like your device so whenever something happens on you they may see it to the place where did you put your wallet information.

I didn't tell about my private information because I think it will cause me some trouble if they login in or they used my information on crypto without knowing what they're doing. Just like that, I didn't tell them because it may cause me some trouble.

Edited by Raven

Well, I would tell the password of my wallet to the person who will keep my cryptocurrencies when I die, I will tell my wife and my children since I want them to use my cryptocurrencies, they will be the only people who will know my password from the  wallet where I keep my cryptocurrencies.