Basis of giving reaction. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pitepite

Basis of giving reaction.

21 hours ago, Gomez12 said:

Of course,that is reason why it's very important to us to investigate content first if is above houndred character and deserve rate before to give it reputation because avoid rate spamming.

Giving reputation to content below 100 words can easily make the moderators think we are spamming, so calm down read the comment or post before we just jump into giving reputation

I give positive reaction to every post which gives new knowledge to me and neutral to the post with older but accurate and true information. But I give negative to any post which violates the rules of forum.

Edited by Zeshan Khalid
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

@Gomez12 I wonder why some mate get angry when they are given the negative reputation, the content of the post doesn't deserve a positive reputation that's why, and the negative reputation is also created for a reason ,it not just there for us to be looking ,it there for a purpose

On 11/13/2020 at 3:41 PM, Opal khan said:

Being the member of this platform I never ever react with negative points because everyone has different point of view, we should learn from their experience, everyone should respect the openion of each other 

It is not like that if you have been reacted to any particular post with positive or negative reaction, you need to react negativity whenever it is needed to do.

This classification is good, but I do not use it. For me, I give the reputation according to the degree of interest that the topic or comment provides to me, because I need ideas and information that I do not know before and on this basis I give the reputation.

11 hours ago, Saimm said:

Their are no restrictions to give anyone reaction this is depend upon how do you like it are not so give good reaction. I give a negative reputation if the content of the topic is bad . You give to any topic or any response in the forum and you will receive payment for it.

That's how it supposed to be , give reaction to a comment or post based on the content, a negative reaction still counts anyway ,and it will still receive payment. So give any reputation based on how the context of the comment or post is

Edited by Jaafar Fahad Hassan

This reaction is not something that will just give it to members to see that you have just award it is important since you have to read and then evaluate the information by rating from +1 to +5 or opposite

Yes your reaction should not be too ash to others members so that they look that as query but your reaction should be in polite form to enable everyone have rest of mind.

The hierarchical basis in interaction gives us a wide range of freedom to evaluate and interact Thus, the work becomes more professional and raises the forum as a huge knowledge center for various leaders of the Crypto world for entrepreneurs who will find the best place to start in it.

This is depending upon how do you like it are not so give good reaction if you like the topic and we are all responsible in giving rates and positive and negative because this is a big help for the growth of every user..

Truly we giving the response to the post based on substance. In the event that the substance is exceptionally excellent right and great substance, at that point we give positive response and the other way around as negative. Response proportion to content composition.

Definitely its my same criteria to giving the reaction. So every post contain some lack of knowledge or experience about that topic so I give only +2 rating to any post who some less helpful for me.

• +1 1

Hello friend We have a similar premise, yet I scarcely give negative rating since for me we have various conclusions and I can only with significant effort tell if the post is futile except if the answer or the theme must contains real data then I would check its legitimacy and if the answer is a long way from the primary concern of the subject I gives negative rating and obviously if the answer or point is appropriated, those three are my solitary premise on the negative rating.  

that giving reputation to any post in the forum should depend on the personal appreciation of each member and he has complete freedom in giving the reputation he deems appropriate for any topic, but I hope everyone reads any post well before giving the reputation that they deserve it

Your post is quite common it don't care much information. Basically this is the thing of common use everyone know that how to and how much to rate. Everyone know that give five repetition to that person who is very much excellent and give negative five to that who post is too bad completely irrelevant. 

There are people from all over the world and they have their own point of views about reaction system. In my opinion the basis of ratings solely depends upon the information that we get from a post. If we get a useful information we can give positive ratings from 1 to 5 according to quantity of information. Similarly if a post is useless we can give a negative ratings accordingly. 

• +1 1

On 7/3/2020 at 9:14 PM, Pitepite said:

Hello, guys I just want to ask you on what are your basis on giving rates for the topics. We have 10 choices of reaction +1 for only heart reaction. Giving reaction is giving appreciation to topics, when we give them positive reaction its means that we agreed on what he is saying and vice versa for a negative reaction. I have here my basis for giving a reaction.

Positive reaction

+5 = Very helpful information, it includes grammatically correct, cryptocurrency tutorials, cryptocurrency news.

+4 & +3 = Helpful information, includes grammatically correct, inspiring stories and advice.

+2 & +1 = Helpful information but less explanation about it.

Negative reaction

-5 = Not helpful at all, includes scamming, shit posting, fake information

-4 & -3 = Not so helpful, includes fake information

-2 & -1 = Not helpful, non sense posts.

Actually my basis of giving reaction is when I benefit to the comment or topic, I'll automatically give it an +5 ratings. Then if i didn't benefit to it, I'll just leave a comment on it and I'm not giving it a bad react. I'll create a criticism response comment on it so that they knew what is the problem of his/her posts. Let help each other and not pulling down.

I give positive reputation to a post that is good and meaningful that will help the beginners to learn more about the forum and also how to make there posts in a good way.

I totally agree that +5 rating should be given to posts that torally deserve it. I simply ignore negative posts or posta that are not meaningful to me

This is the thing of common use everyone know that how to and how much to rate and i give reputation to post it most positive post not negative so it able to make the member develop knowledge from the forum.

• +3 1

Listen members i think we have to give  reactions those peoples who have create the best topic and best comments and useful for use we can give them +5 reputation to encourage them  then they can also Find the best and good information for us they will post the useful information and helpful information for us and we can get benifit form that information if the members are posting wrong and bad information about the forum we can give the -5 reputation also its not mean to critisise them its mean that they have to learn about forum before the posting and if they are sensible Members they will fight  with them and will get the information and proove us wrong with posting helpful information.

You right mentioned these points according to your opinion, I am also agree with this but my strategies some different from this that I give -2 when anyone make posts of 50 characters and +2 or +1 give when posts are good in information and +5 when anyone have everything excellent like spelling, behaviour, way to understand, correct information and in details. 

For my basis giving a good reputation is it's very useful for me. The information is really helpful that all that I need to know is in there,  I gain knowledge in that topic.

we must learn to give appropriate ratings for our topics we want to post a replies because of this we can hive the topic creator to motivate to do more usefulness ideas and topics that surely benefits us here at cryptotalk forum we must read and understand first before we give them and never do spamming just to complete your daily reacts limit per day.

On 7/3/2020 at 6:44 PM, Pitepite said:

Hello, guys I just want to ask you on what are your basis on giving rates for the topics. We have 10 choices of reaction +1 for only heart reaction. Giving reaction is giving appreciation to topics, when we give them positive reaction its means that we agreed on what he is saying and vice versa for a negative reaction. I have here my basis for giving a reaction.

Positive reaction

+5 = Very helpful information, it includes grammatically correct, cryptocurrency tutorials, cryptocurrency news.

+4 & +3 = Helpful information, includes grammatically correct, inspiring stories and advice.

+2 & +1 = Helpful information but less explanation about it.

Negative reaction

-5 = Not helpful at all, includes scamming, shit posting, fake information

-4 & -3 = Not so helpful, includes fake information

-2 & -1 = Not helpful, non sense posts.

Thanks mate, for sharing this useful information. I give reputations whenever i feel the content of the topic is really useful . Giving reputation is really good it will give a great encouragement to the members.