Another crime that we should report. - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

Another crime that we should report.

Is is true we should report all the scamers so this forum can be cleaned from cheats. Is is not right to violate any rule of cryptotalk. So how can be it true that we make plagiarized poste. Such posts will not remain remain there.

• +1 1

Exactly this is not the way brother. There some rules of the forum everyone has to follow these rules and copy paste and useless comments are strictly not allowed so we should avoid it. 

• +3 1

We  have to write our own comments on posts when we use Cryptotalk, so we must report every abuse that violates the terms in order to ensure that the site continues to benefit us all. 

Yes you are right when we see someone scam then we tell moderators and struggle to do this forum clean. Because this forum is like for a house. My advice is this always support good contents.

Members must abide by the laws and rules of the CryptoTalk financial platform, I invite everyone not to copy and paste, and to report those who do so to be expelled from the platform, thank you my friend on your post It is wonderful

As you can see in the photos below there's someone who put an effort to gave his comment in my post but someone just added few word and the rest he copy and pasted the comment of the one who commented first before him. 

I can't see now the copied reply and I think he became reported by those who have a concern. 

If you see some people doing like this we should report them immediately so we can lessen them until they totally gone. 

I hope this kind of crime would stop. 

Stop plagiarizing someone's words.

There are some people who are right who copy someone else's post. Violators of such rules must be reported. We need to report to them to benefit them. Thank you.

On 7/1/2020 at 3:17 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Scam is one of the major problem in cryptoworld also those people who do spamming but we must also pay attention to this kind of people. 

As you can see in the photos below there's someone who put an effort to gave his comment in my post but someone just added few word and the rest he copy and pasted the comment of the one who commented first before him. 

I can't see now the copied reply and I think he became reported by those who have a concern. 

If you see some people doing like this we should report them immediately so we can lessen them until they totally gone. 

I hope this kind of crime would stop. 

Stop plagiarizing someone's words. 

For me much better to give your best to express what you wanted to say instead of copying someone's words. 

IMG_20200701_180719_220.JPG

IMG_20200701_180738_755.JPG

This is the responsibility of us to avoid the members to represent crypto as a wrong information providing platform as it is ranked on google so we should report such kind of members doing copy.

• +1 1

You're right friend,I have to say of people who do this is that you can never get on this platform by copying the rest. This is because you may get the ban or your account may be deleted. So try to do everything in a own way

We must report another crime. If a criminal commits a crime, there will be many problems, so if we see any crime on this site, we must report it. If reported, the administration will be able to take action against the culprit. So if we see another crime here we will all report there.

We should report on those comments who make comments by breaking the rules of this from .and especially who copy others comments and post by making own his comments if you don't have knowledge about a post you check for another post as far as I know there is a lot of post in this from to do and also easy.

Please we should try and report those who are trying to abuse this platform.fraud crime most be reported and let's also stop copying from each other it will really help this forum.thanks

This is plagiarism, the act of stealing someone works and it's not encouraged everywhere. So we need to stop this act and focus on creating useful and informative posts ourselves to avoid banned from the forum. 

Yes, it is a really big problem and it must be addressed. No one wishes his statements to be stolen .. And there is also a risk of repeating the same topics, which makes them boring and unimportant. We must always be renewed in our thoughts .. Thank you, my friend.

eager pigsticking brother, we must always papers these those that try this form of usage, it'll just not enlist the present installation. in the event you persevere performance plagiarization you will also not maximize in the aforementioned one discussion board, you will just not memorize because you might be simply counting on other folks.

Plagiarism has been a major concern for the forum, and there has been more number of spammers these days continuing such unethical acts. More than that, paraphrasing to make the text look unique and exaggerating the contents that are copied from other users, and similar counterfeit attempts are made to cheat the system. This type of activities is creating chaos to handle and report the cases, as the spammers are using new techniques to cheat and bypass the payment system with fake posts and contents.

Yes we definitely have to always report those people that copy and paste other people's hard work it is against the forum law so let us be careful

I have once criticized against a post which was completly copy pasted of someones content and its a bad sign i gave him -5 but i didn't reported against him i think he would not repeat the mistake again but i haven't yet found his post again if he repeats it again i will report against hi.

Yes, my friends, who are involved  about whom we should stop, not that we should support this crime because crime is not good and stoping crime is the best thing to do. Yes, but if we want to stop Crimes, then we have to work for it with the strong  intention.

This is a problem that spread a lot in the forum, but the mediators made a great effort and cleaned the forum and deleted many accounts that steal comments or copy and paste a previous comment, and now their number is small.

Yeah we are the one who responsible for wiping the scammers from this website. As well as we should appreciate the good ones also. Because so many good posts are not getting enough reputation they need. All of us like being shy giving ratings positively or negatively.  So don't be like that.

Thank you, my friend, a useful post. We must always report these people in order to make the forum very organized and clean from fraudulent people, and we must always abide by the rules and rules of the forum in order for everyone to benefit from these posts

• +2 1

Duplicate glue. This is the greatest wrongdoing here I think.we ought not endure those sorts of individuals since they are fouling up thing.Best way is this advise moderate to movement of these individuals .

20 minutes ago, Samiranalco said:

@Honny143 I really do not understand why your comment has negative reactions if you simply tell the truth, you have to learn to do things right, these users that what they do is a copy and paste and they expect to receive the same reward as those who do their work honestly. Let's stop reacting badly to the truth and help clean the platform of annoying smpamers.

Well my friend @Samiranalco  its simple spammers do not digest trurth, if anyone told truth then they wants take revenge so they give negative rating on that post creators post, not only me in this forum so many members face this kind of problem, but at any condition we are all fight against spammers and make this forum clean and spam free its our duty.