Do not gamble your talk tokens, just be patient - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

Do not gamble your talk tokens, just be patient

I noticed that most of the traders sold their talking tokens due to the significant drop in their price in the recent period, but I think it would have been better for us to be patient and support this currency to get back up again due to the forum’s reliance on paying it in exchange for our posts.

It is true, the most important step in working in the forum is to learn not to be greedy, and our negative ambitions take us in unstable and straight ways that make us lose everything we have. The first of them is the dice game، they have people who are undefeated foes  ,whoever stands up to them, we just have to be satisfied with the guaranteed legitimate work

• +3 1

Dear friend, you are welcome here
I think that the electronic currency market is closer to gambling. You should plan in advance before making the sale or purchase process on the platform
Good luck

Dear friend, you are most welcome
Well my friend, it is a suitable choice. You can collect money and invest in it to double it or try out games
Good luck, may God reward you

• +2 1

Gambling is a bad game it is good to wait for long time and make your earning high before discarding the earning the income will be high and with that you can start investing with little amount you earn from your activities.

• +1 1

I agree with you, my friend, it is wrong to use tokens in gambling because the risk is high and you will lose all of your tokens, so I suggest that you use them for investment.

Some of the members are found of gambling,the dice game sometimes pays but little and most time turn out to be a time and resources wasting, it'll be better if you store your talk tokens for sometime when it price and value will rise and pump up, hopefully you can gain and earn more profits from it

Indeed, before the launch, we better save Talk Token in the investment box or wait until the trade can be made, after that At the beginning of the launch of Talk Token the price was pretty good, but now the price of Talk has dropped and has made many members continue to sell Talk tokens. Until now, the price of Talk is likely not going to go up anymore because it is too cheap.

• +5 1

Patience is the basis of successful work and development, so my dear friend, you must be patient in every step or process that you take in this field, because you will actually achieve victory in the end.

• +3 1

We must definitely develop patience in this world of Cryptocurrency, we cannot act on impulse or play randomly. Things must be analyzed carefully before taking a step. The advice he transmits to keep the coins in the investment box and avoid greed will help us greatly when making good decisions.

• Useful or interesting 1

I feel really happy that when the talk came out they had a pretty high value in the market, but now we don't know exactly what could happen to them, they went down too much in price and now they have no value at all, so we really don't have much to do with it. do with this same token now, but maybe in the future if it has some value.

In fact, it is good advice to all members present in this forum .. In fact, I recently out of curiosity went to the dice game and lost all my money under the heading I want to increase my balance .. But now I am talking about a personal experience .. Do not enter the game of dice .. It is really A virus you can not get out of .. I wish all success and success.

Frankly, I do not know much about the game of dice, I am trying to learn here before starting to work and invest, but I keep the tokens that I get for work here until I trade them later.

• +1 1

I never like to gamble, and from my point of view I see it as forbidden because the money you get belongs to other people, and as soon as you throw the dice and hit the target, you get the money of others

• +4 1

You are right, my friend, and I also agree with you. We must store currencies until the time comes. There are many members who are too hasty, as they do not know the consequences of rushing, especially in the field of investment, and they end up losing their money.

• +4 1

I always prefer to stay away from the dice game because the percentage of loss in it is high, but if you want to invest, there are investments whose basic condition is the game of dice daily, for example the 777 coin that was won in the last airdrop on yobit, and therefore we are forced to play it to continue the investment process.

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Keeping talks in itself is an investment that you can count as such because you can transfer talks to Satoshi and keep them as your extra credit in cryptocurrencies.

It is good advice to follow. Dice is a risky gamble and there is a good chance that you lose the tokens you strived to obtain in a jiffy.

• +5 1

You are quite right, and a gamble is literally and we must risk our profits. These days, the Talk code does not have a great value, but at least we win the coin of the biking, but we should not also risk Psycho play dice and any other gamble. I hope we can all take advantage of here.

This talk is accurate and reflects the best plan to conduct. We must store and patience and continue to collect it from talk and not spend it on games and other things in order to preserve our effort and time.

I definitely agree with you dude, there are some members that can not exercise patient for the talk token to commence trading, because they are gambling with their talk token which is really bad for the members because the talk token may be more valuable in the future.

• +3 1

Do not gamble your talk token  be patience you will get a good profit in my opinion is a very good and key for success in this forum you are right I agree with you 

Some people become bored and impatient, so they gamble their talk token to earn money. They are impatient, even though the administrators promise the new payment mechanism that the talk token will have a high value the day it is traded on the Yobit exchange. Gambling is too risky, and if you gamble your talk token, you may miss out on a great opportunity based on the price.

• +1 1

Hello friends.we have to be patients till the trade for tolalk tokens opened, because I know some people will get greedy of multiplying their talk tokens through dice, guys dice is need to be very luckily so you can found that you have 0 talk tokens till September because of loosing in gambling.thanks for read it

Yes dear you are absolutely right and I agree with you. Patience is very good weapon in all trading. Presence of mind is very important in any online trading. Control your nerves on this platform. Your post is really appreciatable. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.