How to keep your account secured - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kenciuu

How to keep your account secured

7 hours ago, Alexbhati12 said:

Hello friend, You can utilize a hard secret key which contains letter set, number and sign. Never share your secret key with somebody. Neverlog in to any informal destinations. This should assist you with making sure about your record.

Indeed we have to make such strong password that no one can enter illegally to our account so we can make our strong password like we have to use numbers letters and also specific keys so that will be so difficult for those who want to enter to my account illegally..

In order to secure you account all you need to do is to create a good tangible and strong password because if your password is weak just like using 123 then hackers can easily get your account hacked.

good topic and good information, it is always good to have a good and secure password but I believe that this site is very secure and they will not allow any type of hacking or hacking

• +1 1

To keep your account secure you have to follow some steps.  Here are the steps you can follow.First of all you need to enter a strong password, then you need to check your privacy. You need to use all types of characters in your password.you need to on the 2 step verification system. You have to select a verified email address.  You have to keep your password hidden from anybody. you have to lock some things in your profile so that outsiders cannot access in it.

i make a password but i would like to add one more thing , some websites like yobit allow additional security step which is google Authenticator that you should add a 6 digit number every time 

Thanks.  It is very important to bring this issue to the notice of all.  How to secure your account through this post.  So take things in stride and try not focus too much on the problem.  And always be aware of yourself.  Do not disclose any personal information to anyone.  Do not enter fake sites.  Use strong passwords.  Make posts that create awareness among users.

Of course dear mate you are right the most important thing is your password in cryptotalk because many scammers are available in this forum.  If you have a strong password than it must be possible that you have secured your account.

I agree with you that you must have a good password to keep your account secure.As technology advances, so does the number of hackers.A password must contain upper case, lower case, symbols and numbers.Having such a password can secure your account. Crypto Talk is the only website that has very few scammers.Such information should not be shared with anyone.

• +5 1

Yes you are right. Creating a strong and good password is needed every sector in online in order to secure our account from hackers. It isn’t easy to break our password if we use strong password and different password for different accounts. We also should have to store our password in offline. Also you should easy small letter, capital letter, symbol, number etc.                

To secure your account you have to use few of the things. You can use strong password. You can also use 2 steps verification. It is a good decision to turn on 2FA. It will secure your account from hackers. Don't share your key or password to any one. Use numerical word on password .

• +3 1

On 6/27/2020 at 9:39 AM, Kenciuu said:

Creating your account required you to enter a strong password. Why is it important? First, you use it in everyday life, for money transaction, interaction with your friends, and putting your information on that account is very risking and well-secured is needed. Second, as a member of this forum where we can earn money. We are prone from the hackers.To reach that, you must take the action first

𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀!!! 

1. 𝐍𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 

Example. 
ASDFGHJKL
abcdefgh
Password

2. 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐞𝐭𝐜

Example
Kenciuu
11/11/1997
Dog

3. 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 

Example
K3nCiUu
D0g

4. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

Example
Password123
Admin123
123Kenciu
abcd1234

These common passwords can help to attackers to hack your account specially when you included your personal information. They take it as an advantage to hack you. Be mindful on what we should use as a password. 

𝗧𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱

1. Make sure your password is long. Combine small/big letters A-Z and numbers. If it's allowed to put a punctuation marks, then go. 

Example. Whatchadoing173. 

2. Try to change your password once a week or a month. 

3. In every social media platforms. You should not enter a same password like what you put on others. Like here in crypto. If you put a password of Whatchadoing173. And you also put it to another social media platforms. Then you should now start thinking of it. It is like a Domino Effect. 

I hope this post can help you to secured your account. As a member, we should start protect our account in this forum So that, we can avoid them entering our forum. 

1e2c647d0e499d9e12e2b014f7f97483.jpg

thanks you for this good information .for me i think The more characters of password is, the better. It is recommended that it be over 12 characters and contain many symbols

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Whenever we listen about password a strong password comes in our mind to secure our account that others do not hack it or use it . Don't give your personal information to anyone that can hacks your account. 

Thanks friend for this helpful post. I hope a lot of members will benefit a lot from your post because it teaches us on how we can used strong password because hackers are after weak or simple password so that they can hacked and steal essential information and funds without the permission of the owners.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

It is an honest topic worth reading, I always form passwords employing a mixture of numbers, upper and small letter letters and various shapes, to form them strong and difficult to hack, and it's good to form a robust password and keep it during a safe place in order that we don't lose our various accounts

Keeping your account secured is one of the easiest things to be found on cryptotalk and yobit. They have great security features that enables you to feel so calm and.not bothered about your earnings.

This is absolutely right. It is good to create a strong password for one's account to avoid someone else having access to ones account and this is the reason why CryptoTalk allows only passwords that is fair enough at the point of registration when creating a password for one's account in order to have a secured account.

• +3 1

I generally make a hard secret phrase to a record. That is my security. I have another secret key to another site. Additionally I used to 2fa for security reasons. It's an awesome security to any site.

It's simple enough to utilize twofold validation to shield yourself from hacking, have a solid secret phrase, and not utilize similar passwords across different locales.

Hello dear You have posted many very good posts, so that we have received information about securing our account. To protect our account, we must first use a good password which no one can hold to open it. 

• +2 1

Thanks for the tips on how to keep our account secured by creating a strong password to avoid hackers from hacking our account and going away with our hard earned money. We should also not disclose our private information to any third party. 

When we create account in any website or exchange we must set strong password and enable two factor verification method never share your personal information with unknown person or websites 

thank you for sharing this information this will help a lot to secure account we should set a secure password and we should not share our personal information with animal in order to be secured from the scammers.

Hi dear friend you create a amazing post for the help of all members so thanks for sharing this useful information with us . I am agree with your opinion we should use strong password to secure our account because there are a lot of hackers are existing here they can damage our account and also our money 

• +5 1

This is very valuable information, but I think this forum is very safe, however we must take our precautions

• -2 1