How to keep your account secured - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kenciuu

How to keep your account secured

Hi my dear. Choosing the right password is important in order to keep our account safe from hacking. We also need to put in a password consisting of upper and lower case letters in addition to numbers. You can use your birth year and some letters then you separate them with a special character. The contents of their wallets from cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

There will be many people how will tell you to use shortcuts and earn thorugh there don't fall for that. It might get you banned or get your coins stolen in the process. And never disclose your id or password to others. Use alphanumeric passwords for example : Ajfu'b820() or something like.

Making a strong password is very important.. because we should safe our account.... because if we are not careful about security of account we will loss our account..you can use various kind of symbol..you can make passward by using capital letter or small letter and some speacial character..so that your passward will strong...

Yes you'll be able make secure your account. But a few things stay in your intellect. Firstly do not share your individual data with the other and never donate the account login details and ID. So you'll be able secure your account by this strategy.

Hello my dear forum mate.Thanks for sharing such useful information with all of us.yes,we have to make strong password so that no one can predict our password and our account get secured.

Absolutely you right . Your privacy your everything.  Secured password want string password . We should those things you have mentioned having strong password can avoid hackers . You add strongs password so like @#$% this use . 

On 6/27/2020 at 11:39 AM, Kenciuu said:

Creating your account required you to enter a strong password. Why is it important? First, you use it in everyday life, for money transaction, interaction with your friends, and putting your information on that account is very risking and well-secured is needed. Second, as a member of this forum where we can earn money. We are prone from the hackers.To reach that, you must take the action first

𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀!!! 

1. 𝐍𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 

Example. 
ASDFGHJKL
abcdefgh
Password

2. 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐞𝐭𝐜

Example
Kenciuu
11/11/1997
Dog

3. 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 

Example
K3nCiUu
D0g

4. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

Example
Password123
Admin123
123Kenciu
abcd1234

These common passwords can help to attackers to hack your account specially when you included your personal information. They take it as an advantage to hack you. Be mindful on what we should use as a password. 

𝗧𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱

1. Make sure your password is long. Combine small/big letters A-Z and numbers. If it's allowed to put a punctuation marks, then go. 

Example. Whatchadoing173. 

2. Try to change your password once a week or a month. 

3. In every social media platforms. You should not enter a same password like what you put on others. Like here in crypto. If you put a password of Whatchadoing173. And you also put it to another social media platforms. Then you should now start thinking of it. It is like a Domino Effect. 

I hope this post can help you to secured your account. As a member, we should start protect our account in this forum So that, we can avoid them entering our forum. 

1e2c647d0e499d9e12e2b014f7f97483.jpg

Aaye I also done this mistake and I always get password of 12345 and now I am changed and I keep a good and Secure password because many peoples know about my password and I think we should make a strong password that no one can access to our account.

When you talk about any password we always think to create a strong one for do not open our account by oters and lost our account. As a beginner while im creating my account oncce you enterted your password there is a sign if it is a strong or weak so you are aware of how strong your password is.       

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Make sure you insert password that you won't forget and strong enough don't share your login details with anyone to secure your account 

Yes mate thanks for the tips it very useful for all of us. Make sure all of us have secured our account with a strong password and should not share information about ourselves like contacts and other personal data .  By considering all this in mind we can keep our account secure

It's a very important topic, my friend

I will be able to use it in all my accounts on social media platforms, and the most important thing is that I take advantage of it here in the forum to protect my personal account from any attempts by hackers and fraudsters, thank you very much ..

Keeping your account need a strong password when creating your account because if you use weak password your account may easily hack and we shouldn't allow any person to create account for us and loosing password is the same thing as loosing your money.

Wow your topic was so much interesting and have a powerful key to secure our accounts and i think crypto will not accept a simple password they will also give a good awareness of making strong password its was a lot of benefit for us .

To keep your account secure first of all you should keep the rules and regulations of this forum necessarily. And you have to put a strong password for this forum otherwise the spammers may trespasses your trespassers your account and gets your cryptocurrency.

Really good information to create a good and strong password to make sure your account is secure enough that any body would not enter to your account and cheat or leak your data and personal info. Beat of luck and thanks

Hello my friend, I am new and a beginner in this forum, but I think that you should not be concerned about the security of your account. The site takes the necessary measures to secure accounts from fraudsters, and to increase security, you can set a strong password. good luck.

Thank you mate for the valuable tips, it will help all of us to keep our accounts safe ans secured. Also make sure to create a strong password which the hackers cannot guess. And thanks to website moderators because it secures all our accounts. 

Firstly uracil should utilization binary code language + drawing. Which will guarantee which metal travel and entertainment account use stick endure. Later small indefinite quantity can be of course 2fa. To helper uracil to zipper comm with the aid of 200%. A no own sweet way car atomic number 92 serv awaiting they've got a telephone.

• +1 2

It's very easier you can simply keep your account safe and secured by not sharing your personal details or data to any third party. And by creating a strong password can also prevent scammers from getting access to it.

Friends say that we can secure our account, if we want to scure it then.it is neend to strong password on  our account, then for this we will have to give password to our account and if it is done then., no scammer can open it easily. Yes, we can save our account only through strong password  .

I really like your set of passwords, I kind of asked myself how he figured out some of he passwords that I have used in my life, it seems that many people share the same way of thinking and they want the easiest password to log into their accounts, but this is a terrible mistake that will cost you your account and your savings too. 

also don't present its knowledge take pleasure in account statement moniker furthermore password to this person you don't know. if in case you have an uncertainty so they will do whatever unworthiness far better to disregard Oregon hold the tongue in addition to authority.

Thank you, my friend, for these general advice, but I think that the forum is very safe and does not allow fraudsters to penetrate your account, and if someone tries to do that, they will send you an alert message, and for me I created a big password to avoid any problem. Good luck to everyone.

I would say that these are good advice and besides that we must not share our information with any site which we do not trust and do not enter any link sent to us by mail as most of these links are for us to steal our personal information  When we talk about a password when entering it, we always think of creating a strong one so that others do not open our account and do not lose our account, so we should use multiple carats and numbers in our passwords. Thanks  Friends.