Becoming a successful trader with easy tipes - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

Becoming a successful trader with easy tipes

One thing that should be mentioned is that experience is must and also studying the situation is a must thing. We make mistakes by becoming victims of other peoples choices because we don't want to listen to our mind and heart which cause us to loose money. 

Thank you for the advices shared, found it really helpful and will make sure that I follow the advices.Expecting more advices from you regarding the topic . Being a newbie, I don't have much knowledge about the topic to ask .Sorry!!

If you want to be a good trader in life, you must follow the experts because they are your biggest teachers and they will give you very good advice, So if you follow them and abide their tips then you can be a good trader in the future.

• +1 1

Yes my friend i agree with the points you shared about trading. Never invest until you have the knowledge. Be ready for the lose always. You have to be patient never expect the results too early. Thank you. 

Thank you, my friend, for these useful advice. There is a very important factor that I mentioned, which is that a person should be willing to lose and only trade what he is willing to lose.

• -1 1

It's good advice my friend that is very important role for any investor to start and I want ass dont investment with unknown currency because it can dis appears after Many time 

• -1 1

On 6/26/2020 at 10:47 AM, iloveyobit said:

In order to control feelings during any transaction or in the market in general, you must divide the capital because this is the most important factor for the trader , In addition to this, you can use such advice on the market :

• dont put  all your eggs in one box .
  • invest only what you are ready to lose.
  • dont trade using your emotions .

Please ask questions in the posts  and I will answer you.

Thanks senior for the tips. Despite the fact that I'm a newbie on the forum,  the tips you have shared are still useful for me because I know one day, I will start earning on the forum and after earning is trading. Thanks once again for the tips.

@Ruel123 dont post out of topic please , if you have a good opinion share it and if you dont have and i gess you dont , just try to read the previous posts and get valuable information from it , and also about your posts airdrops are no longer works and also they dont pay too much money .. 

If you want to be a good trader first you should have capital. You should not how how many enemies than friends in that platform. You should always deal with enemies quite nicely. You should have an idea and knowledge about the field in which you trade. Then there is a high chance of getting a good turnover.

Dear, Would like someone's Before doing any work What is patince is very understanding It is very important to understand every work before doing it. Then you do not have trouble working anyone One thing to keep in mind should you come to manage The rest is profit, we do not get hundred percent everywhere 

Dear Friend! You should always choose right and profitable coin for trading. You also need more patience in trading.

13 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

to become one you should trade a lot , search a lot and also use the information that you found in the market , by this way you gain experiance and thats will benefit you . 

@iloveyobit   i think as a beginner in trading demo accounts also useful to learn, because there is no loss fear and we freely applies the trading strategies whatever we learns from market, once gain some knowledge from demo accounts, then take small trade's to learn how to controls emotions during trading, once gain these all things experience then made big trades.

I agree with you, my dear friend, and I thank you for these good advice in the world of trading and investment, and I hope that all members of the forum will benefit from these tips

In my point of view, to be a successful trader you fast how to study about it from the experience of persons in the same platform. So it helps you to make the path clear to trade without fear. Hope you could understand all the things I said,then please like.

The important advice that every successful trader in cryptocurrencies should or must adhere to is to control his emotions, especially when currency rates drop and the market movement is in a declining state, and also if you are a beginner in the field of trading you do not have to put all your capital in one place.

You are right my friend, these tips are very important and helpful for everyone wants to trade or invest his money, we have to be careful in our trading. Strategies also one must only risk what he pr she can afford to lose as yoy said in your topics    

• +2 1

Become a successfull trader the main tip is the capital should nit invest in one place never .Always invest in different market means creat a portfolio .If you prefer the portfolio then the rish are minimize and profit chances increase .The other important that you sould take risk because risk is one thing to increase profit without risk no one can earn profit .

22 hours ago, Kenan12 said:

@Honny143

I completely agree with you, we must first learn through small deals, or through some trial deals whose goal is only educational, so if we start directly with big deals, we will not be able to learn anything and we will fail with it.

Exactly @Kenan12  when we are new in trading and do not have much more knowledge, then don't made big deals because big deals contains loss, so go with small deals and improve our trading skills once learn all skills, and have a confidence to handle any situation then made big deals.

The market is chaotic and manipulated by big whales. How do i predict that so it's not all luck? no matter how much TA i read i always have the feel im just gambling. 

Wao I have gain something much tangible from this member topics that was shared and I guess all the tips are genuinely okay and can be practice and be successful when making a trading or wanted to become an investor.

Yes of coruse. you're right but the modern clients do a parcel of botches in disappointment. They fair observe for a few rumers & plunge into the circumstance without considering for a whereas so they got themselves in hot water for doing nothing.I have involvement that when I isolate my capital well I control my nerves way better.

This is very good post indeed. invest only where you ready to lose. This point is too good. Risk is everywhere. Without taking risk we don't able to go near success. You may lose or your investment going through a loss. Take lesson from this and starts will new experience.   

• +1 1

This post was very helpful to me here as a beginner and I have no experience in trading but due to the strategy that you post it will help me in creating my strategy using the post I created and using it as a guide. I'll use letters. Thank you very much for this post. Hope all members who want to work see this post.

Nice idea to become are successful trader this need more time and more income to invest into your venture , through your capital you can earn more currency exchange which improve your service , and you will positive outcome at the end