Becoming a successful trader with easy tipes - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

Becoming a successful trader with easy tipes

Perhaps these tips are among the best I have read in this forum. We must take them into consideration and actually apply them in the trading and investment operations that we do. Thank you, my friend, for these valuable advice.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

No one become successful trader and business it requires some tips to becoming successful first of all it keeps patience to loss something and control their emotions and feelings and always their work carefully. And learn more of the trader strategies. 

No one become successful trader and business it requires some tips to becoming successful first of all it keeps patience to loss something and control their emotions and feelings and always their work carefully. And learn more of the trader strategies. 

• +2 1

Numerous individuals have lose their cash on account of feelings, we ought to make a decent trading plan and that is will manage us so we can diminish misfortune and increment benefit. Exchanging without a decent arrangement will make you to loathe exchanging.

To be successful in trading, we should follow rules , first of all we should read the principles of trading thoroughly, after that we should invest as much as we can after its loss .And we need that we do not invest only in one place but two or three main places and along with that we should not include our emotion and such in trading. 

• +5 1

Truly, you can't let your feelings control your work. This will make this work miserable. Numerous learners fall into the snare of hurrying and following feeling, and this causes them to lose a great deal. On the off chance that you are a tenderfoot, you can unobtrusively contribute and be patient and don't surge and contribute with all that you have so the misfortune isn't excessively incredible.

.Not only beginners trading is very intresting.To become a successful trader. You will  understand and study or learn  it.And have self control, confidence and ready to learn more new trading strategys. And ready to take risk ..That is why trading is a game of risk..Some times you win and sometimes you will lose.

it's my goal to become a trader and I will remember your tips when I will trade for the first time.

I understand that we should not invest our full investment on the same currency.

And we should also have a lot of experience and we should need a lot of patience to get success.

• +2 1

Yes your right,  before take decision you have a plane.

Treat trading like a business,you have a trading plane, technology is more important for trading use them, first study the market then trade

Emotionals always makes us weak so we should always keep the emotions away from making the trading and also invest all the income which is in surplus and also not only on single site but on different sites 

Emotionals always makes us weak so we should always keep the emotions away from making the trading and also invest all the income which is in surplus and also not only on single site but on different sites 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Becoming a successful trader is far the first thing to alwasys chase and try t achieve. It can be easily done by practicing and having patience, contentment and a positive spirit during trading practices

@iloveyobit wao  yet to invest but its in my plan to invest but am scared of been scam, with all this you said it give me a relief, its possible to loss during your investing and also possible to gain during your investing so for this I will completely go with you second point.

you just mentioned the most important points and will a few words, we should never invest all our balance in one currency doesn't matter how strong and popular is that currency because any bad news to the market will cause a dump and you will lose a lot of money 

always invest what you are ready to lose and in many currencies not just one 

• +1 1

You are right, as investment requires a lot of experience in this area and insufficient knowledge may cause huge losses
It is always better to understand the mechanism of action well and invest with caution and a thoughtful plan

• +1 1

Trading is big source of profit. We can get profit on daily base with trading but all sites are no trusted. Some are paying and some scamming. Think and research before trading and invest such a ammount which you afford to lose.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Harbeeboullah said:

@iloveyobit wao  yet to invest but its in my plan to invest but am scared of been scam, with all this you said it give me a relief, its possible to loss during your investing and also possible to gain during your investing so for this I will completely go with you second point.

if you are afraid of lose you will never make your first move and also you wont profit anything , lose is a part of investing and all of us lost money in this period , just always remember to invest only what you can afford to lose , good luck ..

• +2 1

If you want to be a successful trader you need to get familiar with exchanging before start trading.You ought to consistently pick right and beneficial coin for trading.You likewise need more patients in exchanging

Dear friend you must post very careful while working in a forum. Otherwise, you will be given the Warning point from the forum. So before making any topic creates, we have to comment well with the ideas. Newcomers must be very careful. Before creating any post or topic, take ideas about it. Thank you

brief tips but very interesting and amazing for success and winning of profit for a trader crypto investors. You need to understand the advantage of taking part in various opportunities to making huge amount of money

This topic is good because it will help new beginners a lot and I also include myself because I am now I will be able to know how to become a successful trader and with easy tips now the only thing I have left is to test these tips and see how it goes thanks for making this topic very helpful.

Dear friend, in order to master this work and succeed in it and follow through to the end, you must read the instructions that avoid you making mistakes and avoid them in your journey in this field.

To be a successful trader in the field of trading and cryptocurrencies, you must learn from successful people in this field and not make mistakes that they have made while working.

When you want to invest then you should try to invest on those coins that's value is fallen and in the future it will be increase so investment on it. 

It is a good question to be answered , i think we should always follow the trends like uptrend or dowantrend , signal showing in the graph and most important be patient its play a very major roll in trading ..thankyou..

Well advise i am new on this forum I can try to follow your instructions about investment. First i use the best platform of crypto talk and earn money then I try to invest on many coins. More information required for investment then I do.