A simple explanation of the new payment system - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

A simple explanation of the new payment system

Indeed, a debt of gratitude is in order for sharing this sort of data mate, I'm really confounded fir the "Got normal rate" since I have no clue about from it, by this point, presently I comprehend what is that mean, I trust you will be proceeding to share some valuable data here.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

An installment framework is any framework used to settle money related exchanges through the exchange of financial worth. This incorporates the organizations, instruments, individuals, rules, methodology, principles, and advancements that make its trade possible.[1][2] A typical sort of installment framework is considered an operational organization that connections financial balances and accommodates money related trade utilizing bank deposits.[3] Some installment frameworks additionally incorporate credit components, which are basically an alternate part of installment. 

Installment frameworks are utilized in lieu of offering money in homegrown and global exchanges. This comprises of a significant help gave by banks and other budgetary establishments. Conventional installment frameworks incorporate debatable instruments, for example, drafts (e.g., checks) and narrative acknowledges, for example, letters of credit. With the appearance of PCs and electronic correspondences, numerous option electronic installment frameworks have risen. The term electronic installment alludes to an installment produced using one ledger to another utilizing electronic strategies and doing without the immediate mediation of bank employees.[4] Narrowly characterized electronic installment alludes to web based business—an installment for purchasing and selling products or administrations offered through the Internet, or extensively to an electronic supports move. 

Current installment frameworks use money substitutes when contrasted with customary installment frameworks. This incorporates charge cards, Mastercards, electronic finances moves, direct credits, direct charges, web banking and online business installment frameworks. 

Installment frameworks might be physical or electronic and each has its own systems and conventions. Normalization has permitted a portion of these frameworks and organizations to develop to a worldwide scale, however there are as yet numerous nation explicit and item explicit frameworks. Instances of installment frameworks that have become around the world accessible are Mastercard and robotized teller machine organizations. Other explicit types of installment frameworks are likewise used to settle budgetary exchanges for items in the value markets, security markets, cash markets, prospects markets, subordinates markets, alternatives markets. Moreover,. structures exist to move assets between budgetary foundations. Locally this is cultivated by utilizing Automated clearing house and continuous gross settlement (RTGS) frameworks. Globally this is cultivated utilizing the SWIFT organization.

• +4 1

Explanation is very essential here because many newbie are asking for the payment system so that is one of great posts which will help newbie and hope it will solve all the payment problem of the members that what is special to do for your income..

• +1 1

This is a good explanation, thanks for having written it because you have given us all the important details we have to know about the counting of talk in yobit. Our posts quality is reflected in this list where we see the rewards and know that our posts get rewarded in a solid system.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 10/7/2020 at 4:27 AM, saraanna396 said:

This is an adequate and useful explanation about the new payment system, many members, especially beginners, did not understand the new payment method, forum administrators said that the new payment system is better than the old one, so we have to trust their words and continue to share useful posts.

I did not understand the method of payment at the beginning, but I have not gotten used to it and become aware of all its positive and negative aspects. I have returned to work on the forum after I got to know it well.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

This made it all clear to me and I thank you friend for this very useful post about the yobit page of the talk token campaign and how we can find what everything means on this page. I am trying to earn talk tokens and I have many hope for this coin that it will be very successful because this forum is a top one and the talk token will be a reflection of this.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Information is compact but complete what I need. A good topic will get a lot of attention, it will have many useful contributions.

Thank you for posting this topic. I really wanted to know how the system works. Very much appreciated! 

Can you please post infos like this? Like I also want to know what is TALK and how much is its price or conversion. :) Thanks a lot.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

It was a little confusing when I first saw this on yobit but after some time I found what everything means and how to use this correctly, but I wish I read this post when I started so it would be easier to me. You have given us a very nice post with details and this is great to see that members here are so helpful.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

1 hour ago, Jeofrey said:

Thank you for posting this topic. I really wanted to know how the system works. Very much appreciated! 

Can you please post infos like this? Like I also want to know what is TALK and how much is its price or conversion. 🙂 Thanks a lot.

Friend the talk token is the rewards we earn from the forum for writing useful posts. I will give you the link you want to read how this contest works and I hope you become a good member too:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/106294-new-payment-and-rating-system-for-the-forum/

• +1 1

Finally I found a post that explains this table in detail to me well. I like this payment system and think it is fair and well thought out as it is only paid for useful posts that get positive reviews from members. This encourages high level comment writers.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I have only 3 bars and i don't know if it's because of the airdrop or its just me but anyway i have a lot of useful posts but they didn't get any money i guess they have to check them first. 

Friend you are publishing excellent content, I congratulate you for this high quality publication. I invite all users to post quality content like our friend does.

• +3 1

love your dedication in this publication, you took us by the hand of the new ones to better understand how yobit pays for this forum, excellent friend, thank you, my doubts were cleared much better than reading the bases of the campaign

• +1 2

Thank you very much, my friend, for this initiative and for this valuable information, but are you sure that we only have 20 posts per day?

Yes, but actually to the normal user, which one would benefit more, if this or that, in reality I do not know what the value of the new one will be but I hope it is better than the previous one

I think payment method in cryptocurrency is the simplest and easiest way to transfer money from one account to another account. The payment can receive in a minute which is the fast way

Thank you for this great content. I wasn't very clear about the average rate  concept and the working of the new payment systems. The daily evaluation of how the payment has to be carried out made me realise how careful we must be. This is basic and very important for beginners and senior members who weren't having clear ideas about the working meathods of forum.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Good topic Dear @Zaino34 and with very well explanation about the system payment. This is will guide many members here to understand how it works the new system. However, there are some things I don't understand, I hope you can explain me about. How they consider post react? The same day of post creation? Or the post should be reacted before 7 days?... Thanks

🤍

:classic_rolleyes::point_down::point_down:

👇

• +1 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Simple explanation of the new payment system is that this system is wonderful and secure. You can withdraw the payment any time and in any mode. Only thing that is confusing me is that why some of the post are not paid? By the way thanks for the explanation folks. That was a very informative post for me.

On 6/24/2020 at 1:08 PM, Zaino34 said:

I have found many beginners yet do not know how to pay in this campaign even after reading the campaign topic

I will explain the payment through the payment schedule in yobit

1363035215__.jpg.df85cb0fd7300e01b5e521fcdc89140a.jpg

1- Here is the date the posts were created

2- The number of posts that you create each day, we have the right to publish 20 posts each day

3- It indicates the payment that we receive for our posts every day where 10 TALK is paid for each post and 50 TAlk for every topic we create and pay every 7 days

4- Here, payment is made for the reputation points that are awarded every day where we can award 50 points per day, whether positive or negative points, and payment is made here immediately for the points that are awarded

5- This expresses all the assessments that you got divided by their number and if it is a negative evaluation this means that there are unhelpful posts and will not be paid for and this is the comment of the supervisor on this point

The supervisor s answer

6- It indicates the amount of TALK currency that we obtain every day

7- Here is the money that is sent to the portfolio and I do not think that this option will be activated until the month of September and we may be able to send these codes to the investment fund

Thanks a lot sir i got this topic very informative and helpful to me because I'm new here. As a new member i didn't know about it well enough. I appreciate that you explained the payment system in detail. Thank you again sir. Stay blessed!

• +1 2

Well this is really important to take account for as we all know for a fact knowing the rules to the  campaign is a essensial thing to do so after reading the rules and regulations on cryptotalk forum as maybe you know that but also knowing this too affects differently.

• +1 3