A simple explanation of the new payment system - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

A simple explanation of the new payment system

I think improve your or our writing skills and create useful posts that everyone will appreciate in the forum and this will validate your post and how those new payment systems work.  You will also find some positive ratings.good posts for those who still don't understand.  My initial idea is that we can earn a good amount of talk tokens.  Thanks

Thanks for sharing this kind of buddy data, I'm really confused about the "rate truth rate" to get, because this article doesn't make sense to me, now I know what it means. We hope you find the information helpful here.

The payments system is good now in the forum. Members now receive double payment for their posts in santosh and talk token. We all enjoy working in the forum for the payment motivation. 

Okay, thanks for sharing this kind of information partner, I'm actually confused about "Got Average Rate" because I have no idea, now I know what it means, I hope you will continue to share some useful information here.

This is a good post for all the numbers.This system is gibing members more chances to earn easily with pointing out the spamming.We can earn a good amount of talk token if we continuos give our imports here.

Thanks for explaining the new payment system of the forum, I think the new users must read it and understand how the system works and how they will be getting paid

On 6/24/2020 at 9:08 AM, Zaino34 said:

I have found many beginners yet do not know how to pay in this campaign even after reading the campaign topic

I will explain the payment through the payment schedule in yobit

1363035215__.jpg.df85cb0fd7300e01b5e521fcdc89140a.jpg

1- Here is the date the posts were created

2- The number of posts that you create each day, we have the right to publish 20 posts each day

3- It indicates the payment that we receive for our posts every day where 10 TALK is paid for each post and 50 TAlk for every topic we create and pay every 7 days

4- Here, payment is made for the reputation points that are awarded every day where we can award 50 points per day, whether positive or negative points, and payment is made here immediately for the points that are awarded

5- This expresses all the assessments that you got divided by their number and if it is a negative evaluation this means that there are unhelpful posts and will not be paid for and this is the comment of the supervisor on this point

The supervisor s answer

6- It indicates the amount of TALK currency that we obtain every day

7- Here is the money that is sent to the portfolio and I do not think that this option will be activated until the month of September and we may be able to send these codes to the investment fund

Nice information. I am sure many beginners will find this very useful. I don't have this problem anyway because I was able to follow yobit site easily but I am sure many beginners will find this very useful. Thank you 👍

Thanku you my friend for providing such an information . It will be really useful and now I came to know the new payment system of this platform . Hope you would continue sharing such informations.

Thank you for sharing this important information. Most of the new members don't have enough idea about new payment system. As a result they fall in confusion about payment. I hope this post will clear them. 

many thanks significantly for remembering this. I did not realize the meaning of rate but now I understand  more than the new payment system. am thankful for this!

Your subject will be exceptionally useful for the noob who didnt comprehend the installment framework yet.. However, we ought not search for procuring Only yet attempt to learn and educate too since, supposing that we as a whole consider acquiring really at that time this discussion will be again full by spammer.. So keep observe the standard snd make the most of your acquiring

• +1 1

On 6/24/2020 at 1:08 PM, Zaino34 said:

I have found many beginners yet do not know how to pay in this campaign even after reading the campaign topic

I will explain the payment through the payment schedule in yobit

1363035215__.jpg.df85cb0fd7300e01b5e521fcdc89140a.jpg

1- Here is the date the posts were created

2- The number of posts that you create each day, we have the right to publish 20 posts each day

3- It indicates the payment that we receive for our posts every day where 10 TALK is paid for each post and 50 TAlk for every topic we create and pay every 7 days

4- Here, payment is made for the reputation points that are awarded every day where we can award 50 points per day, whether positive or negative points, and payment is made here immediately for the points that are awarded

5- This expresses all the assessments that you got divided by their number and if it is a negative evaluation this means that there are unhelpful posts and will not be paid for and this is the comment of the supervisor on this point

The supervisor s answer

6- It indicates the amount of TALK currency that we obtain every day

7- Here is the money that is sent to the portfolio and I do not think that this option will be activated until the month of September and we may be able to send these codes to the investment fund

Ok thank you so much dude for your easy explanation as many members don't know about it so your post really help them and they can now easily get an idea regarding the payment system.

On 6/24/2020 at 3:22 AM, Whited35 said:

@Ridam Check updates from moderator under this topic "New payment and rating system for the forum" your each new topic gives you 50 Talk tokens. This is the another great practice from the forum administrators to encourage topic creators. 

you are also right we get 50 talk tokens per new topic and also they introduced the way to make talk token by giving likes maximum of 50 they were also.

It took me a long time to understand the payment mechanism and I think today I know when he will pay me, on which posts and what day, but something I still do not understand is that a lot of times, option closes the "send to my balance " , why does that happen!

First of all thank you Sir for your good post we can learn a lot of experience amd and ideas because here old members are very honourable for new comer but i can't understand this platform clearly because im also new here and juat catch points of ideas and further i will be able to do my own post here also take double payment here 

Thanks for this wonderful and detailed explanation, I think that the new system is very good, as it guarantees that only those publications that are worth paying will be paid, if the post is not useful and is not supported by anyone, then this means that it is not worth paying.

• +2 1

Yes buddy many of the Crypto did know yet how to get paid from the Crypto talk and from both of it's campaigns. And the many of users are searching for the system of the payment on the Crypto talk. But there is no problem in asking the questions we should take some time to seek the good things.

• +2 1

Great explanations, there were some things that confused a lot of people in the framework of this new episode. I'm sure you will see it now, we just have to keep writing great letters so we can collect these tokens and be profitable when they are ready to trade.

Excellent work. You have elaborate the new payment method in the simplest way. But I remind you that in this method moderators have been made many alterations. For example, now we are not getting 50 Talks for giving reacts. May be moderators are going to made more changes in this system because the payment has been hold again.

On 6/24/2020 at 3:22 AM, Whited35 said:

@Ridam Check updates from moderator under this topic "New payment and rating system for the forum" your each new topic gives you 50 Talk tokens. This is the another great practice from the forum administrators to encourage topic creators. 

Also there was the double the payment for the person who uses all the 50 rates allocated to him, that was great also but they have stopped it now.

10 minutes ago, zeshan1122 said:

Also there was the double the payment for the person who uses all the 50 rates allocated to him, that was great also but they have stopped it now.

They stopped double payments because that was just a part to encourage members to create quality posts and contribute forum by regularly checking the stuffs but later, massive violations were detected, double payments and payments to the rates are thus disabled. Anyway, still forum is giving payments in BTC and TALK, you guys can still contribute here. 

I am really grateful to you mate for posting such a wonderful topic as there are lot of people who are still confused about this . Even I was a bit skeptical about the payment system and especially everything that it said. There were many options and I did not really knew what each of them did. Now I got a clarity about everything and all thanks to you mate.

Thanks for the great information to you. I think this payment system of this forum is so effective that we can get $8-10  a day, but it depends on the currency rate we're taking from posting comments. Currently, the rate of talk tokens is low but we expect it to rise to 100%.thank you so much for your great support. 

• +1 1

On 6/24/2020 at 1:39 AM, Ridam said:

Brother you have provided the basic explanation so that everyone could get the information, but i am wondering did we really get 50 talk  for every topic we create? I haven't seen that in official announcement so please can you make sure about it for me?

Yes we are getting the 50 talk tokens when we make the topics and it is true, if you want to see, just read all the replies in the new payment system topic in the about section of the forum.