PI-Mining App - Page 13 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

PI-Mining App

Pi mining application is best . It is another source of earning cryptocurrency. It is a simple mobile mining without any battery loss . This application is best .

This application has come across many times before. Most of the comments made with the application are positive. But this application does not make much sense to me for some reason. I have questions about the application. If I find answers to these questions, maybe I can download the application too.

Yes you are right this is a real applications and a trusted one i am using this application and this is very easy to use you can increase your Pi rate per hour by adding trusted friends. They are working hard to make it official. Soo it will be.

I have already this application suggest me this app.from my friend and I click every 24 hours later and I know this is good and useful future and it's no harm full of mobile or any other but I Don't know that when entering in market 

17 hours ago, ibrahim halil anaç said:

This application has come across many times before. Most of the comments made with the application are positive. But this application does not make much sense to me for some reason. I have questions about the application. If I find answers to these questions, maybe I can download the application too.

Hey let us know what are the questions regarding this app? This topic is initiated to discuss anything about the Pi-mining app. You can also contact the core team members if you still have so many questions about the project. Meanwhile, I ask you to read Pi-network whitepaper. 

15 hours ago, talha557 said:

Pi rate per hour by adding trusted friends. They are working hard to make it official. Soo it will be.

It is already official app from Pi-network so what has to make official here? 

Pi mining is Google verified app.It does not harm our cell phone.It is secured. 

We have to mine every 24 hours.

I have kept it in my phone .

I hope it will be exchanged in April 2021.

So'best of luck for its users.

Pi mining app is a mobile mining app. It is a verified app . You can earn cryptocurrency from this application which is beneficial in every way. It is a digital currency like bitcoin which increase day by day .

• Useful or interesting 1

Pi is a new digital currency. This app allows you to access and grow your Pi holdings and serves as wallet to host your digital assets. 

We can mine here every 24 hours.

I lost my phone number and how can I recover and get my account back? I had 15000 PI tokens in my account. I wrote to the administration but they did not return the answer

On 6/23/2020 at 6:19 PM, Whited35 said:

Basic introduction:-

PI is new crypto coin which can be mined just by using your smartphone (For both iOS and Android phones)  without draining your battery's life.Mining PI coin by using smartphone is super easy.You just need to enable mining once in every 24 hours. This is a real project by a team of Stanford graduates. The core team includes two Stanford PhDs and one Stanford MBA and also they have helped to make Stanford's blockchain community. Their vision is to make Pi cryptocurrency extremely useful for everyone in their daily life. Please at least don't ask me a question like What is the value for each PI? It is not officially listed on any exchange yet as the team is still working for constructing infrastructure for this currency and also they are focused to build community. So far each PI's value is 0 dollar/euro just like BTC in 2008 :classic_biggrin:!

Advantages:-

It is not a scam project and app from this project is really easy to use. You can mine PI coin easily as much as possible by using smartphone. You can increase your mining rates inside this app. App has small size which does not consume enough RAM spaces to slow down your devices. They are fixing bugs regularly to make sure app is perfectly working on supported devices. To know more details like algorithm they are using, roadmap,etc kindly check their white paper https://minepi.com/white-paper .

Development team:-

Core Team Members:-

• Dr.Nicolas Kokkalis-Head of Technology
  • Dr.Chengdiao Fan-Head of Product
  • Vincent McPhillip-Head of Community 

Screenshots:-

Screenshot_2020-06-23-18-40-36.thumb.png.2d8432948ffa5be3b30f0badb164f7d1.pngScreenshot_2020-06-23-18-40-47.thumb.png.76607b64866e9386ab9e1d84c05f45b3.png

Brief instructions for use:-

You need to have an invitation code to create an account in this app. Make sure you have an invitation code handy from your trusted friend first. To start mining Pi, hit the lightning button once in every 24 hours, that's it app start to mine coin for you without harming the system of your phone.You do not even need to leave your app open for mining.Don't forget to verify your phone number inside the app.To earn more Pi and to increase mining rate, you might refer it to your friend too. Please note that, using two devices to create fake multiple mining account is strictly prohibited. They have advanced detection system to prevent scam. 

Relevant links:-

Good Luck !

Thank you sir for this info about pi network. I am also mining pi and I believe it will give us profit when it will be launched. It is very easy to mine pi because only in 24 hours you have to turn it on. So it ia not too difficult. Thanks. ❤

8 hours ago, taimur92747 said:

Thank you sir for this info about pi network. I am also mining pi and I believe it will give us profit when it will be launched. It is very easy to mine pi because only in 24 hours you have to turn it on. So it ia not too difficult. Thanks. ❤

It is already launched only Pi-token is not listed on the cryptocurrency exchange. Let the team bring Pi wallet for us and after that listing process will be about to initiated. 

Personally, I believe the Pi token will be tradeable on the bigger exchange sites by the end of this year. Until then, you might love to mine Pi token on your smartphone.  

• +5 1

Pi is a new crypto that is coming up, and already has over 10million users and they are obtaining this pi at first by mining it using the app. And I think this will be of great value soon. But now pi has no value

Yes, pi earning app is also good. I also using this app. You can earn money from this. This app is really easy to use and also easy for earning. You can used this app and earn money by installed in your smartphones. It will never harm your phone.

You have shared a very great and useful content with good explanation about Pi Network. I also have been introduced in this month and has also been started it's mining. It really doesn't need to open 24 hours but you must have to click on earning button after every 24 hours. But my basic question about Pi Network that I wanted to know since I joined the app. What is expecting date of launching the coin? And what is the expecting price it will be start? Any idea or information?

• +3 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

On 1/26/2021 at 4:17 PM, Huzaifa Riaz said:

10M peoples download this app my all friends use this app and mining I think I love it I like it very much. 

More than 12 M active pioneers are engaged to mine Pi-token. Mining rate will fall to zero once it reach 1B active pioneers and it will 0.05 Pi per hour once there are 100M engaged pioneers. 

On 1/27/2021 at 2:49 PM, Bakri said:

It will not harm our cellphones as it's approved by google now.

Not now, Pi mining app was approved by Google several years ago. The app is verified by so many trusted parties. 

On 1/26/2021 at 5:07 PM, Jamshaid malik said:

I think pi app is profitable in future. Recently pay app is launched it will give us high profit like Bitcoin in future now its price is very low and  it has no value. But in future it will be more valuable and profitable.

First of all learn to write the exact name of the app. Pi app, not Pay app. You are more likely to do mistake by installing the wrong app. 

i heard about this aplication and i tried it. i use this app and minig free pi. i also see alot of positive review about this mining app on YouTube and blogs , Infact this coin is listed on coinmarketcap and coingecko . I Also have good amount of token in my app , hopefully we Will withdraw it in future.

On 1/30/2021 at 11:54 AM, Adnan75 said:

i heard about this aplication and i tried it. i use this app and minig free pi. i also see alot of positive review about this mining app on YouTube and blogs , Infact this coin is listed on coinmarketcap and coingecko . I Also have good amount of token in my app , hopefully we Will withdraw it in future.

This token has not been listed on coinmarketcap or Coingecko. Project is under construction phase by allowing pioneers to mine Pi tokens by using their smartphones. There are growing numbers of engaged pioneers to contribute the project. Hopefully, everything will be fine in the future. Probably, it will be a trailblazing project. 

• +2 1

I have had from many friends and colleagues about these wonderful project for a while now, but my question remains that when are they planning to trade these pi-coin??

The information you provided about this project was very helpful, thank you. I also downloaded this application due to the intense insistence of my friends. I gathered information about the project. The operation we do is very simple. We click only once a day and it mining itself. The project is very reassuring. It does not use the processor or the battery of the phone.

On 2/4/2021 at 1:30 PM, Froshk said:

I have had from many friends and colleagues about these wonderful project for a while now, but my question remains that when are they planning to trade these pi-coin??

@Froshk Pi-token will be listed on the exchange probably by the end of this year because the core team is still expecting more pioneers to contribute the project by mining the pi tokens. Once 100M pioneers get engaged, mining rates will drop to zero and project will be focused on so many other stuffs. 

• +1 1

On 2/5/2021 at 3:24 PM, Whited35 said:

@Froshk Pi-token will be listed on the exchange probably by the end of this year because the core team is still expecting more pioneers to contribute the project by mining the pi tokens. Once 100M pioneers get engaged, mining rates will drop to zero and project will be focused on so many other stuffs. 

Thats interesting to know, the hope is that unlike other projects that promises gold and silver and then by the turn of the night delivers bronze, we hope the labor that many minners have put into accumulating the pi-Token will not go in vain

@Whited35the Application requires Invitation code and you actually didn't provide any

Thanks for sharing. I heard about this mobile earning app like two months ago but i never used it, i thought it can harm my mobile. But i will install it immediately because you have shared what you know about it with us.

18 hours ago, Froshk said:

@Whited35the Application requires Invitation code and you actually didn't provide any

Brother, I am not allowed to add invitation code to my topic here in this section. Forum rules restrict me to do so. Check referral link section where you might find referral code/invitation code from some forum members or ask your friends in your circle to give you code if they have been already mining Pi-token. Probably, they might help you 😉