PI-Mining App - Page 11 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

PI-Mining App

Indeed it is a decent pi Minning app.I am likewise introduced this application.I as of now begin utilizing this pi network minning application in my android versatile and we can not sit tight for it to trade into genuine cash

Actually PI is a new coin on crypto you can earn by using Android devices. PI mining is not a scam and easily to be use. I think we share to their friends and made fester mining. 

• Useful or interesting 1

In previou some days I have using the mining app pi and I still working on it. I think you all of them know what is Pi network and the mining operation if you invite to your friends then your mining speed is increasing. 

• +2 1

I also installed Pi App in my mobile phone. It's very interesting Application it's use too easy just press one button and add srart than you are free for 24 hours after 24 hours you again just doing one click 😊

• +2 1

Thanks bro for such a tremendous information I hope  in near future pi network would become one of the most famous crypto currency app and the value of pi would be increased in near future.

• +1 1

Good post dear,it is very useful sharing information in this forum because pi is very secure then other it is not scammer project that is user fel is better and without tenction,thanks for sharing information, good luck.

• +2 1

@Whited35I am a new member on this forum as per my knowledge maybe I am wrong pi.minning is new and growing digital currency and also start their project different countries of the world. Because this is a new project and the people hesitate to invest their capital this type of new project because a lot of scammers are ready to scam by the people. 

I have been mining it for sometime now. I have about 100 pi. It is actually very simple and convenient in the sense that it does not require internet and you can just turn it on and go on with your normal activities while the mining goes on.

3 hours ago, Ayyazcodsc said:

@Whited35I am a new member on this forum as per my knowledge maybe I am wrong pi.minning is new and growing digital currency and also start their project different countries of the world. Because this is a new project and the people hesitate to invest their capital this type of new project because a lot of scammers are ready to scam by the people. 

You need not invest any of your capital to this mining app. You can just mine the Pi token freely by using Pi app. This is about to list on the different exchange sites maybe in this year and after that, if you are interested, you might invest in it otherwise no risks on this token now. I ask you to read their whitepaper carefully. Everything is nicely explained there. 

I think that it is not most fruitful for everyone it may be beneficial for those who are totally helpless and need money for anywhere they could get and for those who just want to spend their time 

Well it is very useful information sharing in this platform because pi is very secure.it is first digital currency that wo use in your mobile phone.That is one of the reasons why i am using.Have a good day.

A friend introduced me to a friend who had started a shop and explained to me my new secret that I was ready to use. I want to start this search application this week. I think you should share it with your friends և family to improve և do it quickly. It is best to visit this program daily.

There are 3 mining applications and still now they are widely use.They are electroneum,phoneum and pi network.I heard this pi mining app from my friend. But i do not use my phone to mining. Because some people say that these apps are very harmful for android phone.Is it true?

• +3 1

In my case this app is not harming your phone at all it may be problem of your phone because of its low RAM. Also some others like phone fake company. But it's good app you just learn about it's basics.

Update ! 

Guys, have you faced any difficulties while using Pi-mining app ? If yes, core team from Pi-Network has just released the support portal to discuss your all issues. You can also say it as community wiki that attempts to solve all the problem encountering by the pioneers while using the app. You can create an account and participate to the discussions. Here is the link https://pinetwork.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals ! 

50555502_Screenshot(11).png.9de9a46665af3b36f57b14a6b7f5509a.png

Thanks for sharing it i best plate forum for earning  I am personally use it 

I didn't get any profit  but I know that I will get good income  from it

What is Pi-Mining? I have no idea about it.  This topic is for everyone to know. But I don't know anything about it. I want to know, how is it used? And so that I can know and learn about it in detail. What are these? I don't know that.  Want to know the details about.

Thank you, my friend, I enjoyed reading until I reached the sentence that says you must have an invitation code. Is this correct if you want to try this project, how can I do that without the invitation code? Are there prohibited countries to enter this application?

Well i have kept pi app in mind phone and the best thing is that we can earn pi without doing anything .but i will install it immediately because you have shared ehat you know about it with us .

I have not tried it yet because i know that mining may harm my devices .i will introduced it quickly on the ground that you have shared what you think about it with us .i don't know that .want to know the details about .

Finally I started mining using your invitation.and reading the news from developer it should have market price in third phase which will be in year from now it sounds far be let's see what happened to me on my way

Wao it's good post and so informative. @Whited35 it's a good app and now it's almost going to lounch. I'm working on the the pi app. The use of it is so easy. After 24 hours just open it and click on the button of the start and start mining.  We need more and patince and countinue working on the pi app. I'm also using and prefer to my friends to use it.

On 1/9/2021 at 1:02 PM, rahul12345 said:

I have not tried it yet because i know that mining may harm my devices .i will introduced it quickly on the ground that you have shared what you think about it with us .i don't know that .want to know the details about .

I think you have not performed any research about this mining app. It is quite different type of mining app to mine Pi tokens on your smartphone. App is designed not to drain battery power and it will not halt your performance of processor. First check this app and let me know if you do not understand how the get started mining on this app. You just need to check app once in a day to turn on mining. 

• +2 1

16 hours ago, Whited35 said:

I think you have not performed any research about this mining app. It is quite different type of mining app to mine Pi tokens on your smartphone. App is designed not to drain battery power and it will not halt your performance of processor. First check this app and let me know if you do not understand how the get started mining on this app. You just need to check app once in a day to turn on mining. 

Right brother...I use pi mining app.  This does not damage the phone.  It's like a mining app.  It is not known how much can be earned daily from this mining app.  pi is a new cryptocurrency and it is not a scam project.  So we can earn every day from this mining app

• Useful or interesting 1