PI-Mining App - Page 14 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

PI-Mining App

21 hours ago, Ali876 said:

Pi mining network overall good according to my experience I use but one fault I can find this application

Your comment is cryptic. What fault did you find on this app? You can explain properly so that community can assist you. 

21 hours ago, Masum100 said:

The pay app has been launched recently and in the future they are first acquiring this pay by mining it like bitcoin.

Mining Pi-token is not like Bitcoin mining. Bitcoin mining is done based on PoW consensus algorithm but Pi-token is being mined by using the smartphone. Check their authentic whitepaper for more info. 

@Whited35 sir, thank you for writing about Pi Network, its a really good review. I am mining  too, I have no idea about it when it will be ready for exchanging so that I can sell it and earn money. Here I have shared my screenshot of my pie application.

20210208_191636.jpg

• +3 1

10 minutes ago, Spikee said:

@Whited35 sir, thank you for writing about Pi Network, its a really good review. I am mining  too, I have no idea about it when it will be ready for exchanging so that I can sell it and earn money. Here I have shared my screenshot of my pie application.

@Spikee Perfect 😉 ! Keep mining and looking like you have already mined a huge amount of Pi-token. Have you verified phone number and KYC inside the app? Pi-token is not available for trading yet, keep following this thread, I might update the thread once listing announcement is published by the core team member from the project. 

• +5 1

33 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@Spikee Perfect 😉 ! Keep mining and looking like you have already mined a huge amount of Pi-token. Have you verified phone number and KYC inside the app? Pi-token is not available for trading yet, keep following this thread, I might update the thread once listing announcement is published by the core team member from the project. 

I haven't verified because it asked me phone number which should be of united sate or other supported countries and I don't have that soon I will verify that hope for positive response from Pi Network.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

12 hours ago, Spikee said:

I haven't verified because it asked me phone number which should be of united sate or other supported countries and I don't have that soon I will verify that hope for positive response from Pi Network.

Hi @Spikee , it is not true that you should have phone number of United States or other supported countries as you said. Pi-network allows all countries and phone numbers are supported to verify inside the app. You need to send them a message and service carrier may charge you 10-20 cents while sending a message.

You must have to verify phone number to claim your mined Pi-tokens. If you are facing difficulties how to verify phone number, you can always contact me in PM. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Thanks for sharing I have been listening to this mobile earning app for about a month and a half, but I never thought it was good it could be a fake or damage to the mobile but I will install it then because you know what you have shared with us Thanks for taking

• +3 1

3 hours ago, Hacker99 said:

I'm already enjoying this mining app because I don't have any mining equipment and I'm interested in mining, so when I press the mine button and start mining 

Yes, mining is super easier by using this mining app. Due to genuine technique to allow users to mine crypto currency i.e. Pi-token, Pi-mining app is gaining a huge reputation in the very short duration as there more than 12 millions of the active pioneers. I am pretty much sure, once it is available for trade, it might grab even more investors.  

• +2 1

Hiya pals!
I agree with your feedbacks, but my factor of view that is loose mining app to mine cryptocurrency after 24 hours. However I do not know that is real or fake. This is the initial stage of preparing pi cryptocurrency. There's no cost of pi in nowadays however in future any price or fee decided. In my opinion that is the golden risk to mine pi forex and get big pi earlier than forestall mining.

• +1 1

I m listening about pi 2months ago .. when I m received link from a friend on what's app. But at that time i m not know we'll about that app and trading also.. but I installed that app before a month and know my earnings today is 89pi.. pi is very simple and easy to use just need one click and start your 24hours earning.. nothing to do more then that

Thanks for this meaningful information.  Pi is another form of digital currency. I also heard about pi network. I think this is the best plateform for increasing our money. With the help of pi network we can earn more. 

• +2 1

Thanks dear to share with us this app i am also use this pi app and invite my all friends this new currency will be up one day now a days he can't officially lunch his value in market but one day he will be good currency 

• +3 1

On 2/11/2021 at 1:19 AM, Hammad iftikhar said:

@Whited35

Yes you are right. 

Pi is new digital currency app. 

It is mining app. 

On 2/11/2021 at 5:06 PM, Hamza Ali Arain said:

Pi mining is new crypto currency in the world Ar this time pi crunccey is free on pi mining app it is more profitable in future for you If u want to be a millioner so install pi mining app.

Lol, at least you can not guarantee one to be millionaire by using this Pi-mining app. All things will depends on the future uniqueness and value of Pi-tokens in the cryptocurrency markets. If the Pi-tokens will get widely adopted as the main payment system, it will be utterly another story. 

On 2/10/2021 at 11:31 PM, kedroviy said:

It has a lot of conditions to mine and it is very different from all coins.

What do you mean by a lot of conditions to mine Pi-token? 

On 2/16/2021 at 6:10 PM, Shahzaib Batth said:

so go & download it from play store it is free.

It is not limited to Android OS only. You can  download node to the PC but you need to enter verification code from your smartphone. Once you link your phone with node on PC, it start to mine Pi token even on PC. You can also download it on iOS-based smartphones. 

16 hours ago, Wade69 said:

This approach gold coin quite gives you u. s. intend how the gold coin should immediately get started in trading that can be found during a superior fee. It consists of a large number of factors to make sure you mine along with being unique right from all of the silver and gold coins.

Your post is utterly irrelevant to this topic. what do you mean by gold coin here ? Topic is initiated to make the discussions about the Pi-mining app and the Pi-token. 

13 hours ago, Jam Numan said:

Yeah your are right dear. You send such a good information . i hope Pi is good mining app for future and Big profitable website for future.

Keep tracking their announcements as they are actively updating to the community regarding their progresses. In order to avoid short and the cryptic responses to the posts, have a careful study of the initial topic once again. 

6 hours ago, Rabiu Dallatu said:

I have been mining with the pi mining application for some time now, and hopefully the application will be launch very soon and not later, so this application is indeed very great and also safe for use for the members of the platform, that's my thought on this particular article friends. 

Check the bold line, which app has to be launched ? Pi wallet ? If yes, core team has announced to release a non-custodial(IMHO but not sure wallet can also be custodial) wallet in this year. After the mainnet, Pi-token will be on the blockchain and you can store your Pi token even in so many other supported wallets. 

Pi is a new app.this app is very easy and simple.this app is good mining app in free without investment.i use this app already.i think when this app lounched this is very profitable for us in future.

Dear brother thanks for sharing such a useful information.i have also heard about this app.first i take it as a scam.now as i have read your information ,i will surely install this app as it is going to be useful.

Mathelda.j

On 3/3/2021 at 10:51 PM, Suhaib rafeeq said:

Just a ad is shown and a button to press in 24 hours. And talking about marketing it's being at very high levels in YouTube, even mine mom is talking about it and asking it's legit or not. Hope this coins make profit for everyone after launch

Not an ad, I think you mean to say lightning button displayed inside the app. Google ads are also displayed and according to the Pi core team, revenue earnt from ads will be utilized for the further development of the Pi. Pioneers are increasing to form a biggest community that is the green sign for Pi to be a successful project in the near future. 

Pi mobile app is spreading all over the world. Every one had downloaded the app into their mobile phones.  I don't know is it a real project or scam. But I also have downloaded it in my phone and restart the pi earning process after every 24 hrs.  

Well see what happens with this in the near future. 

On 3/5/2021 at 12:58 PM, ProHamza said:

Pi network is a application available on play store and for iOS but the price of pi cannot be launched in the market today  overall it is very good to doing mining on mobile

Listing of Pi-token is not announced yet so you can not track its price in the markets.

9 hours ago, Ms.Layla said:

Pi mobile app is spreading all over the world. Every one had downloaded the app into their mobile phones.  I don't know is it a real project or scam. But I also have downloaded it in my phone and restart the pi earning process after every 24 hrs.  

Myself, I can not declare this app is real or fake because I am not an official person from this project but based on the activities of the Pi- network's core team, there are so many things to ensure this is not a fake app. 

• +2 1

On 3/7/2021 at 12:02 PM, Didaradas said:

The pi mining process is too easy and there is no any difficulties and also we don't require any digital equipments for mining on pi network they said that all of us can mine it easily by our mobile phone. 

Right but digital device is still needed that is your smartphone 😁 I think you mean to say mining equipment. 

On 3/7/2021 at 1:49 PM, Shahbazali said:

I guess so many peoples install this application start mining but company is fake if they have then did not lounched company name and price of pi network

Your comment is misleading. Company has not name? This is "Pi network blockchain project". Can you give sufficient proofs to prove it fake ? This  is open community and baseless comments are prohibited. 

Update !

Guys, it is another exciting news for you. If you have missed the first slots of KYC verification for Pi mining app or slot was not provided for you if you were not an earlier Pioneers, here is the next chance for you as the team has announced another 100000 free KYC slots on the Pi-day. Check your profile and complete the KYC. Additionally, Pi non-custodial wallet will be launched on 31 March, 2021. Keep following this thread. 

In my point of view it is fake. Because it is a new currency and we have a lot pi in my pi app. Tell me which can buy this new currency in the market. I am working hard on this forum. This forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time.

• Useful or interesting 1