PI-Mining App - Page 15 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

PI-Mining App

This app is very easy to use. You can mine pi currency on our mobile phone by using pi-app which is available on the Google play store. This app is very good you can earn a lot of pi by inviting our friends.

• +2 1

56 minutes ago, alikhan59 said:

In my point of view it is fake. Because it is a new currency and we have a lot pi in my pi app. Tell me which can buy this new currency in the market. I am working hard on this forum. This forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time.

Do you have convincing evidence to accuse this app fake or you are just blindly accusing so ? Your rest of texts are irrelevant to this thread. Where are you watching? There are already the replies, Pi-token is not listed on the exchange yet but on the way to get listed in the future. 

6 minutes ago, NewUser01 said:

I am actually using this application from many months now but they are not still launching the currency and they are just sharing the details on Daily on monthly basis but we do not know when they will launch the application and we will be able to sell the coin

Which application ? Pi wallet? Everything is going according to their plan and roadmap. Check their whitepaper how their further moves will be going. 

20 hours ago, Ham345 said:

Pi network application claimed that your doing mining on mobile . But actually it cannot do mining they update the software only when you click to do mining pi will added to your account

Mining is fully automatic on the Pi mining app. You need not to do anything except to click on Lightning button once a day. Mined Pi-token will be reflected on the top of Pi mining app. Pi wallet is about to launch soon so that we can transfer our earned tokens into the wallet so stay tuned. 

Yes, I have heard about this application for pi currency mining and there is also a second application for bee currency mining only. All you have to do is enter once every 24 hours to give the mining order, but I don't know whether it is really real or false and maybe fraudulent to see what might happen in the future

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Shadi29 said:

Yes, I have heard about this application for pi currency mining and there is also a second application for bee currency mining only. All you have to do is enter once every 24 hours to give the mining order, but I don't know whether it is really real or false and maybe fraudulent to see what might happen in the future

After Pi-network, so many other similar platforms have been evolved but most of them can be fake or scam applications. You have to do researches before installing them on your devices. Some apps can be pirated to steal your login credentials. Download the apps only from the official applications stores.  

Yes i am also using this pi app and it seems to be legit and i don't think that it is a scam. I hope they will give us what we are earning on this app. 

1 hour ago, Maham123 said:

Yes i am also using this pi app and it seems to be legit and i don't think that it is a scam. I hope they will give us what we are earning on this app. 

Project is following the roadmap which has been mentioned in their whitepaper. Team is real so there are so many reasons to say, project is not a scam. They have also allowing users to do KYC with an association with Yoti so you can verify KYC to claim your mined Pi token to transfer into the Pi wallet later. 

On 3/19/2021 at 1:18 AM, Al-Wassouf said:

There is no game or application that gives you Bitcoin just for playing, clicking or mining, and all of these applications are fraudulent and harmful to the mobile phone, so you should avoid them.

Hey this is not the thread to discuss about the Bitcoin earning applications, check the topic. Have you ever tested this Pi mining app or you are just here to write? I expect you to check everything related Pi-applications so that you will have ideas how Pi-tokens are being mined on this app. Additionally, check the "Update" in this thread. 

• +2 1

Great and helpful app. Now there are different types of sites to work with.  And we are able to earn by mining on these sites but it's not efficient as this app.

10 hours ago, khawar Abbas said:

I ask them to verify my phone number then they sent me a text. i sent them a code but my account number is still unverified.

Give me some suggestions that how i verify my phone number.

Can you share the screenshot of error message here? It will works in 90% case if you have correctly followed the steps to verify the phone number. Sometime, your network carrier itself prevent you to send the  texts  that can be the main reason as the system of Pi-network has not verified your phone number. You can also contact their technical team. 

On 2/9/2021 at 5:39 PM, dildaria said:

I also have information about this application but some people also saying that it's just fake but what will be happened in future i can't said anything about it. 

The team of developers is active in my opinion this is not a dead project. It only takes patience and time. The main thing is the project is free and we still have time to collect the token. The price is of course uncertain but the project is actually good. Most blockchain-based projects have a great future. The project is evaluated negatively by people who want to become rich very soon

Edited by Mwituri

Update ! 

Guys, core team of Pi-network has warned users to be aware against fake Pi wallets. Scammers have already prepared malicious and official wallets to steal the app login details of Pi-wallet. Official Pi wallet is going to be released on March 31, 2021. So stay tuned to this thread to get official link for downloading Pi wallet. 

3 minutes ago, Silk roudy said:

And this is not a scheme. It is absolutely real. You can use it in the  to get the most out of it and found in the future that the pi-Network will be a very good application and there are a lot of cryptocurrencies in the process, that is, we will get a lot of money. 

We can not over guess the price of Pi token before its listing on the cryptocurrency exchange. As there is a huge community to back it up, personally I believe, it will have the best possible performance on the exchange sites. Its 26th march and wait another 5 days to get review of Pi wallet. 

11 hours ago, Abdo111 said:

I'm really excited now that I actually started mining Pi about weeks ago. I think we need to share this with our friends and relatives to boost it and make it faster in mining.

According to the latest announcement from the Pi-network, more than 15M pioneers are already engaged with this project and they are actively contributing to the growth of the Pi network. They are more likely to bring more exciting features and events in the future. 

Thank you very much, it is interesting to read all these publications.I'm happy to hear about this pi project and the mining process going on. We hope it has a very good value to encourage the crypto community to join a good project that is especially aimed at being pioneers in the use of Pi.

I was initially very enthusiastic about the application and I thought that the beginning of the pi coin would be like the beginning of Bitcoin, but when I searched for the application on Google, I discovered that it is an unhelpful application and causes damage to the mobile phone.

9 hours ago, ammarkhkkh said:

I was initially very enthusiastic about the application and I thought that the beginning of the pi coin would be like the beginning of Bitcoin, but when I searched for the application on Google, I discovered that it is an unhelpful application and causes damage to the mobile phone.

Hi, all search results discovered by using Google search engine may not exhibit utterly the correct information. Indeed, Pi-network has also faced the multiple obstacles due to the scammers who attempt to defame this genuine project. Myself, I have been using this app for a long time and it has not damaged my own smartphone. 

20 hours ago, Ivarr said:

I've learned regarding this app, but I haven't used it yet because I'm afraid mining would hurt my system. I'd like to understand if we'll get reasonable amounts by mining via the app, or how much we can earn every month.

Can you face a  little bit trouble to check the older  replies created in this thread? There are more than enough elaborations regarding the impacts caused by the Pi-mining app on your smartphone's system and the processor. It does not harm your devices while mining action is taken place once you click on Lightning option to mine. 

Hey mate,yes i can see you in my list good project takes sometimes to be established in the markets,hopefully we see pi token top ranked exchanges soon as posible,i hope you successed,thank you.

I have been mining from this app.this is an app where user login every day and click a button to get digital currency. There is no proof of work being performed, they just login and click a button. This currency is not traded yet so currently holds no value. level up by inviting more users to the platform.hope in future this may prove profitable.

7 hours ago, Lucky bird said:

I have been mining from this app.this is an app where user login every day and click a button to get digital currency. There is no proof of work being performed, they just login and click a button. This currency is not traded yet so currently holds no value. level up by inviting more users to the platform.hope in future this may prove profitable.

Actually, you really need not to login your Pi mining app everyday. It works once you login the app without clearing the app's cache and data everyday. You just hit a special button everyday to get mined Pi tokens in your behalf. You can increase your channel by inviting so many friends by using the invitation code. 

6 hours ago, Master6 said:

I installed it on the mobile phone but I can't understand the importance of this pi app and when it comes to the right place so so many people waiting for it 

You have just installed or mining Pi token by clicking the mining button in every 24 hours? Just installing the app on your device may not work correctly if you have not check the app regularly to enable mining. Also, try to verify phone number and KYC inside the app. 

On 6/23/2020 at 10:19 AM, Whited35 said:

Basic introduction:-

PI is new crypto coin which can be mined just by using your smartphone (For both iOS and Android phones)  without draining your battery's life.Mining PI coin by using smartphone is super easy.You just need to enable mining once in every 24 hours. This is a real project by a team of Stanford graduates. The core team includes two Stanford PhDs and one Stanford MBA and also they have helped to make Stanford's blockchain community. Their vision is to make Pi cryptocurrency extremely useful for everyone in their daily life. Please at least don't ask me a question like What is the value for each PI? It is not officially listed on any exchange yet as the team is still working for constructing infrastructure for this currency and also they are focused to build community. So far each PI's value is 0 dollar/euro just like BTC in 2008 :classic_biggrin:!

Advantages:-

It is not a scam project and app from this project is really easy to use. You can mine PI coin easily as much as possible by using smartphone. You can increase your mining rates inside this app. App has small size which does not consume enough RAM spaces to slow down your devices. They are fixing bugs regularly to make sure app is perfectly working on supported devices. To know more details like algorithm they are using, roadmap,etc kindly check their white paper https://minepi.com/white-paper .

Development team:-

Core Team Members:-

• Dr.Nicolas Kokkalis-Head of Technology
  • Dr.Chengdiao Fan-Head of Product
  • Vincent McPhillip-Head of Community 

Screenshots:-

Screenshot_2020-06-23-18-40-36.thumb.png.2d8432948ffa5be3b30f0badb164f7d1.pngScreenshot_2020-06-23-18-40-47.thumb.png.76607b64866e9386ab9e1d84c05f45b3.png

Brief instructions for use:-

You need to have an invitation code to create an account in this app. Make sure you have an invitation code handy from your trusted friend first. To start mining Pi, hit the lightning button once in every 24 hours, that's it app start to mine coin for you without harming the system of your phone.You do not even need to leave your app open for mining.Don't forget to verify your phone number inside the app.To earn more Pi and to increase mining rate, you might refer it to your friend too. Please note that, using two devices to create fake multiple mining account is strictly prohibited. They have advanced detection system to prevent scam. 

Relevant links:-

Good Luck !

Very interesting information, the truth is that you have a good project, this will become a success when more and more people begin to recognize it and use it, I personally will use it to see how it goes in the future, thanks for sharing this useful information brother with us.