PI-Mining App - Page 16 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

PI-Mining App

Update!

Pi core team has announced the Pi desktop wallet and it allows you to test the transactions though real Pi transaction is not enabled yet. More precisely, you can not move your mined Pi into this wallet  now. You have to allow sometime to do so. You can download the application from https://node.minepi.com/ and the wallet is non-custodial.

On 6/27/2020 at 6:53 AM, Tine0313 said:

Well mate i will share to you that recently Pi Network post in Facebook that they will make some announcement in June 28 which is the Pi2 day. They said they have some activities will provide in the said date. They also mention they will make some updates about the Pi Network Crypto. I am so excited about that.

In which update will wallet come to transfer them to wallet And what will be the price And when will it be updated?

17 hours ago, yawar448 said:

In which update will wallet come to transfer them to wallet And what will be the price And when will it be updated?

Check the update just above your reply. There is wallet to prefer the testnet now and you will not be able to transfer your real mined Pi to that non-custodial wallet. The wallet will be fully receiving the real Pi tokens once the mainnet is successfully integrated with that wallet so stay tuned for the more announcements from the Pi core team. 

Dear friend, thank you for the effort in writing the post
But (mining via mobile phones) is impossible, mining needs very strong hardware and a direct connection to the Internet without interruption in order to be able to mine
And this conditions . Not available on mobiles these days at least not the all conditions

8 hours ago, Kristaal said:

But (mining via mobile phones) is impossible, mining needs very strong hardware and a direct connection to the Internet without interruption in order to be able to mine
And this conditions .

Pi network has found the solution to mine the pi token by using the smartphones. Probably you have not check the main theme of this topic. The Pi mining app does not use your mobile's hardware and network resources to mine the Pi tokens so it can be considered as the ground-breaking achievement. Let them to test the mainnet now. 

this is the mining application most of the people are using on the mobiles but they are still in the starting phase and no one knows when they will start paying.

Thanks dear friend for giving most beautiful speech.I mine daily basis.This app is not harmful for our mobiles phones.first of all install pi app and then creat Account and start mining.and next process to mine pi network after 24 hours.then KYC process complete and start pi mining.Invite your more friends and fast mine speed to you pi network.

On 4/3/2021 at 12:46 PM, Umair786 said:

this is the mining application most of the people are using on the mobiles but they are still in the starting phase and no one knows when they will start paying.

You have not got the core points in this thread yet. There are already more than 15 m active pioneers from all around the world so it is still not at a very beginning phase. K are not you receiving the Pi tokens while clicking on mine option in every 24 hours? Otherwise, what are you citing by telling like, uncertainty of paying from Pi app? 

Thank you so much for share this useful content.  I am new here so it is my first post that I am posting here with getting new info about Pi mining. I have already used it since few months but didn't know anything before.

I think in future Pi mining app is usefull it is also same as bitcion mining we used after 24 hour that not difficult thing so in my point of view there are 60% chances of Pi launching own currency network.

8 hours ago, Adam Aurther said:

I think in future Pi mining app is usefull it is also same as bitcion mining we used after 24 hour that not difficult thing so in my point of view there are 60% chances of Pi launching own currency network.

It is not like Bitcoin mining ! I caution you here. Pi mining app has utterly different mining mechanism to mine the Pi tokens by using the mining app. As I have mentioned before, your device's resources will not be affected while mining the Pi tokens by using this applications and also battery life won't be halted. 

Edited by Whited35

I think in future Pi mining app is usefull it is also same as bitcion mining we used after 24 hour that not difficult thing so in my point of view there are 60% chances of Pi launching own currency network but this is not easy to take succeed in marketing 

Yes you are right. I am also using Pi network for two months. I didn't know about this before as I have learned today from your post. I just was known that it is a digital currency that have bot been launched yet. But it will be launched in this year with the price of 5+ dollars. 

9 hours ago, Adam Hugo 837 said:

For me Pi mining on phone apps aur scam because now they have over five million people mining still  there is nothing about its value they are not giving any information when it has its value

Not only 5 millions, there are more than 15 Millions active pioneers who are mining the Pi tokens. How can you accuse it is scam just by locating the fact that token has not listed on so many cryptocurrency exchange platforms? Are you familiar with the network building process for some genuine projects? It is not a rapid process. 

7 hours ago, David Williams 162 said:

Pi mining app is an platform of real earning and free of cost earning in actual pi is a cryptocurrency which is introduced last year now its value is very low but after sometime it will be a grand platform for its customers

Lol, value of Pi token is low? How can you tell so due ? Pi token has not been listed on any cryptocurrency exchange platforms yet so I do not think you have correctly collected information for this mining applications. There are resources in OP and you can check them one by one to increase idea about this project. Quote me only after reading OP. 

I already start using this pi network mining app in my Android mobile, Iam enjoying this mining app because I have no mining equipment and I interested in mining, so when I daily press the mining button and start mining then I feel iam doing real mining, its not matter for me its pays are not but its gives so much satisfaction...

• +2 1

21 hours ago, riazukh said:

Can you provide me your refferal link to connect my account? 

Sorry, I can not post referral link in this thread. You need to check some topics in "Referral links" section or ask me in PM. I have said nothing whether the project made sudden scam exit or not but so far, they are doing absolutely great and there is already a huge community to back this project so better the size of community, better will be future of the projects. 

6 minutes ago, Riaz Hashmi said:

Thank you for sharing this info. I have not installed this app on my mobile phone. I want to ask can we mine this coin on Pc

Yes, you can install node on your PC too but you have to confirm code on your smartphone too. Check this site https://node.minepi.com/ and download software for your PC. 

8 minutes ago, Riaz Hashmi said:

Do you suggest to buy a pi coins from yobit and save them as investment. I am waiting for your reply @Whited35. Thank you.

Pi token, not a coin and you can not buy it on the Yobit exchange as no exchange has ever listed Pi tokens on their cryptocurrency exchange platforms. 

Well, mining applications or the idea of mining smartphones (Android or iOS) is nothing but a waste of time, so no phone can do this.

Update!

The Pi Browser is available for your android smartphone. Pi network has announced that wallet for the first time to allow users to create Pi wallet. Pi browser prompts to automatically sign into the Pi mining app on your smartphone and your balance will be synced there once full features are implemented on this app. Check more details here: 

Thanks dear for useful information. This is such good app . It doesn't effect my phone quality. I also use this. And i say that this is good. Because we can't do anything just we have to press button daily. 

Thanks.

2 hours ago, Seba77 said:

So I have questions do you still use them today?

Yes, I have been using the app to mine Pi token without any problems. 

Does they be in the market soon?

Check their roadmap in whitepaper listing on the exchange may happen by the end of 2021. 

Do you get any benifits from it?

It does not steal your much time just to read some already replied comments in this thread. I have answered the same question again and again. Of course, I am not here to answer the same questions related to Pi mining app for more than thousands time.

I am actually new to this application and I do not know if it is working properly because it is there from many years now and still they are not offering it properly to the users

On 4/9/2021 at 6:57 PM, Aamna said:

I am Also using pi application, in march pi celebrated 2nd phase , now its 2nd phase are going hopefully it will be trade able after thirds phase Which will start next year in March. So keep patience and keep working whenever you have time and Keeps praying for the pi success.

By the end of this year, you will be sending your mainnet Pi token into the non custodial Pi wallet and after that, the listing process of the Pi token on the major cryptocurrency exchange platforms will be started and you will be able to cash out by selling the Pi tokens. There are several phases and  according the growing pioneers for the network, they will think about to take the further steps.