PI-Mining App - Page 17 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

PI-Mining App

2 hours ago, Sikandar Ali said:

Pi is another coin in the world of crypto. This coin start in last 2 years. The value of this coin will be launch in june 2021. Now the mining of this coin is applicable but after the official launch there is no more mining like bitcoin.

Who said the value for Pi token will be determined in June 2021? The date is not fixed yet and hopefully, listing will happen by the end of March of 2022. Without the tokens being listed on the cryptocurrency exchange, how can you say, the price of token will be there? Let's wait their mainnet transferrable Pi tokens first and test the wallet with the testnet. 

Thank you for sharing more light on the pi mining, I have been mining pi for almost six months now though I may not serious about, but I guess I will from now on be serious because I really enjoyed your explanation, my only concern is that there is no real date as to when the pi will be launched.

Dear your information is right but I want to tell you that I do not think that this app will give us a payment because I am using it for a long time and I have collected 2000 pi. But when will it's rate discovered and when will we sell it.

7 hours ago, kion said:

Thank you for sharing more light on the pi mining, I have been mining pi for almost six months now though I may not serious about, but I guess I will from now on be serious because I really enjoyed your explanation, my only concern is that there is no real date as to when the pi will be launched.

Hi try to review the texts before clicking on the "Submit Reply" option on this forum. I have barely got the clue from your post except the last line. Actually, there is no exact date announced to list the Pi token on the cryptocurrency exchange. As soon as, I get the clue, I might update this thread with the exact date of Pi token's listing. 

Update! 

Guys, looking like you have so many basic questions about the Pi mining app. It will be better for you to check the FAQs page to know some basic info about this project and the mining app. I expect all of you guys to visit this link https://minepi.com/faq and ask questions if you have still confusions. 

14 hours ago, Paridoll143 said:

At this time PI is so popular and i have pi app also and the good thing is that we can earn without doing nothing just click a button after 24 hours. And talking about marketing its being about it and asking its legit or not. Hope so this coin also profitable like BTC.

If you are seriously following the project, it is very hard to say, the project is fake as there is a huge community from the active pioneers. It is the fact, myself, I have never said to you guys, it is 100% legit or the 100% face. The crux of matter is, everything depends on the further strategies of the project and the progress of the team. 

I am also member of PI mining app.I mining from 3 month you can see i attach the screen shot of main page.But i think there is not future of PI as compared to BTC.This app owner just makes earnings with downloading daily new members.

20210418_132528.jpg

I am not user of this app.Once I downloaded it but after 2 days I removed.I think it's just scamed there is no any future of PI.And the other thing the mining method which PI app used there is no way to mining.

8 hours ago, John Smith Junior said:

My dear pi is currency who lunched price very soon and available in market. I think this market price is 1 dollar when lunched. Because when bitcoin lunched when bitcoin price is 0.007 and now bitcoin price is very high 60000$.

Starting of the project is not so bad so I am hopeful for this project as the price of Pi token can be even more once it get listed on the reputed cryptocurrency exchange platform. 

6 hours ago, Rutherford Two said:

I am not user of this app.Once I downloaded it but after 2 days I removed.I think it's just scamed there is no any future of PI.And the other thing the mining method which PI app used there is no way to mining.

Do you have strong evidences to prove your claim that Pi is the scam ? Any sort of the baseless arguments are supposed to be spam on this forum.

Thank you for sharing this app with us, but is it legit though? I heard a lot of bad rumors about it and that it is a scam or not safe and use power from your mobile, is that correct?

Pi mining app is a new cryptocurreny which is not laucnched now but in the next year may not to say about correct time but also join it to earn a lot of money it is mined after every 24 hours hy opening it and tap on the mining button

11 hours ago, Ais jon said:

Nowadays there is a lot of networking spread among people in the world. That networking is pie networking. Heard from the people that the pie network will be a very good network in the coming days, but the pie network has not been introduced in the world yet. 

Spell it correctly, Pi not Pie ! Alright, what is your views on this project? Do you think it is sustainable for the long term future? 

19 hours ago, Yoz said:

Thank you for sharing this app with us, but is it legit though?

I can say nothing whether the app is legit or fake. Till now, I have seen nothing wrong with this project. I have been closely observing their announcements and I have not found any strong sign to prove, Pi Network is scam. 

Thankyou for your information. Really pi is a very good coin this is very helpfull for modern people. My first day in cryptotalk and i get very information to this topic.

Yes dude I have  heard about it from my So many friends and they're using it but I don't believe in them. But now your brief explanation motivates me that I should go for it as it is a good app for using 

• +2 1

I dont know why but Pi app is like scam because I feel like it will not be listing in any exchange most of the the trader considering this app scam as well

8 hours ago, ragnard said:

I dont know why but Pi app is like scam because I feel like it will not be listing in any exchange most of the the trader considering this app scam as well

Those who are marking it as a scam app, do not have the patience taking abilities. The team is following the roadmap strictly. If the guys are still doubting the app just due to a reason, Pi token is not listed on the cryptocurrency exchange, they have not performed the depth researches for the Pi network and its mining app, 

10 hours ago, dani daniels said:

Pi mining, i heard about this site several times! But i didn't try it because i thought it will harm mobile phone. Now i real need to try it because you have explain very well about this app.

You can safely use this mining app and Pi browser on your smartphone to create the Pi wallet. It does not harm your smartphone from any angle. 

16 minutes ago, M Adil said:

Pi mining app is new and latest app for bitcoins it is very useful u can earn free mining and more this is not a scam program this works easily on smart phone 

Lol, it is not for Bitcoin. Pi mining app is used to mine its native token i.e. Pi token and they are on the way to release mainnet to transfer all the mined Pi tokens from one wallet to another wallets. 

I am using this application of my name that is called as the mining application in my smartphone and whenever I press the button and start mining I feel good because there is no hard work to do on that it just needs to be clicked once in a 24-hours with you so hope it will have a good future for all of us

I have install this app after getting invitation code from my friend after installing i have didn't   get any profit yet  i think it is not a useful app it is waste of time

11 hours ago, Shahid112 said:

I have install this app after getting invitation code from my friend after installing i have didn't   get any profit yet  i think it is not a useful app it is waste of time

If you have just installed the app by getting invitation without clicking lightning button to mine, of course this app will not work for you to mine the tokens but if you are regularly checking the app once in 24 to enable app to mine, your mined Pi tokens should be visible on the top of the app screen. Check the progress. 

3 hours ago, Gridarara said:

Pi is the new mobile app it is very useful and wonderful app you have not to do nothing you have just Open the pi app in 24 hours see adds and your pi currency will increase really good work by the team.  

The app has the separate crypto mining algorithm and it is made possible from the smartphone. In future, there will be the value on the Pin tokens once it is recognized by the crypto community back for so many purposes. If you are mining the tokens, care to complete the KYC verification process in the app. Thanks

@Adam Huge You said absolutely right I also think this is scam and my friend Peer advice me to join this but I can't believe on this type of thing.One of my friend Munshi working on it.But I think this is fake

14 hours ago, Rutherford Two said:

@Adam Huge You said absolutely right I also think this is scam and my friend Peer advice me to join this but I can't believe on this type of thing.One of my friend Munshi working on it.But I think this is fake

I wonder, you guys are just to spreading utterly baseless points without providing sufficient evidences in this thread. If you accuse Pi network and Pi mining app to be a scam, you must provide the convincing proofs in this community otherwise, it will be just the worthless attempts to prove nothing here. Hope you will carefully write on forum in future.  

It probably is a scam and I don't think it will ever be released into the market, not to mention that their privacy term are quite invasive and can easily steal your data. 

• -5 1