What does the name Satoshi Nakamoto means? - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

What does the name Satoshi Nakamoto means?

Of course, as I always thought about this but never knows to meaning about that developer. Now I understood that this could not be the real name of the bitcoin inventor. Rather it's a quality self made name of that developer.  So he/she never expose him/her.

I think that thinking that the word Satoshi is the founder is a false idea, but the idea that bears credibility is that this word was transmitted from Japan to the whole world and was circulated among people and became universally recognized.

• +2 1

Hello my friend
Thank you, I did not know the meaning of this name
But I think that the inventor of Bitcoin is not one person as we think, but rather I expect that there is a group of individuals who created this currency, developed and invested it, and the name Satoshi Nakamoto is a pseudonym given to them I think

• +2 1

Actually I learned something new today, I did not know the meaning or meaning behind this name, I just thought it was the name of the inventor of Bitcoin or only a group of people...

• +2 1

On 6/23/2020 at 8:55 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Hello everyone we all know that there's a belief that a person named Satoshi Nakamoto was the one who

invented bitcoin but did you know? 

In Japanese, the name Satoshi Nakamoto translates into:

Satoshi: clear-thinking, quick-witted, wise

Naka: inside, or relationship
Moto: the foundation

I hope you learn something new. 

Dear post is really very good and amazing and I like your post because I have also hear about satoshi nakamoto and I want to know more about it in it I am not Japanese so I can't understand the meaning of this name but to your post I get knowledge about this.

Hi everyone I am new here and i was thinking about this i thought it might be a Japanese name i think it is a nice name , have a nice time everyone

Thank you for the clarification
For the meaning of this name Satoshi Nakamoto in your helpful topic
Here, we learn all the new things in the coding world every day, which is great

Dear friend, thank you for this information
But such theoretical information would be relatively insignificant to the majority if their goal was profit rather than knowledge acquisition

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Hello my friend that the name Satoshi is the currency on which the forum depends and it has no meaning is a symbol to this currency in order to obtain great popularity like the rest of the currencies and from them bitcoin and also there is no meaning to this name but the name of fame to  This currency only and thanks

This is new information for me my dear friend, I did not know it, and I hope to get other new information also from reading the useful topics and thank you

Thank you so much, today I learned the real meaning of the name, initially I use to think that it is a regular Japanese name, because all I know is they Satoshi Nakatomo is the developer of Bitcoin and this forum.

• +1 1

Good morning everyone thank you dear friend for this information. I have read a lot about this name in all my research and knowledge about cryptocurrency but I have never read the meaning of this name so I thank you very much for this information and wish you good luck permanently

I'm happy to know this new information as I have never known it before, and I think that the name may have another connotation and it was not chosen randomly.

Satoshi Nakamota is the name given to the person who invented bitcoin, and its said that the person is from Japan. Thanks @Dark_Sky for informing us the meaning of Satoshi Nakamota. 

• +3 1

Satoshi Nakamoto is the anonymous name used by the creator/s of the Bitcoin cryptocurrency

Though the name Satoshi Nakamoto is often synonymous with Bitcoin, the actual person that the name represents has never been found, leading many people to believe that it is a pseudonym for a person with a different identity or a group of people.

Although the name carries in its meanings in the Japanese language several meanings and different concepts, the emergence of this name and its circulation on the tongues of the general public at the international level, although the identity of the person has not yet appeared to remain anonymous. But what we know is that this unidentified person is Who invented bitcoin.

I want to tell you that I don't know about the social but I think this is a type of currency which is dependent on crypto talk because they're fully of so she is increased and the value of increased so we can say it is dependent currency 

thank you dear for this I have learn very good thing from your topic because I was dont know about the person who invented the Bitcoin

We got to analyze the name of Satoshi. This man is a legend in my opinion, and this acknowledges that it happens again that someone gets this wide fame.

4 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

I want to tell you that I don't know about the social but I think this is a type of currency which is dependent on crypto talk because they're fully of so she is increased and the value of increased so we can say it is dependent currency 

I appreciate your effort with us. Through these clarifications, it may become clear to us how Satoshi deals with others and his features that will most likely be characterized by one of the definitions that you told us. Another thing is that Satoshi might be the name of a group that has one name and not a person. As long as we do not have his image, whoever tells everyone about him may be in order to distract the truth

2 hours ago, Ashraf10 said:

Simply Satoshi is a small fraction of Bitcoin, meaning that thousands of Satoshi equals one Bitcoin 

Yes, this is the name of the smallest part of Bitcoin and also the name of the originator of the coin.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

When I'm new in the world of bitcoin. I searched about who created it and that's why I am familar to his name but I did not know it is the meaning in japan. Thank you for sharing you knowledge about it. Looking at it's past and history is very important.

• +4 1

On 6/23/2020 at 4:55 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Hello everyone we all know that there's a belief that a person named Satoshi Nakamoto was the one who

invented bitcoin but did you know? 

In Japanese, the name Satoshi Nakamoto translates into:

Satoshi: clear-thinking, quick-witted, wise

Naka: inside, or relationship
Moto: the foundation

I hope you learn something new. 

When ever I heard of satoshi nakamoto the very first thing that comes to my mind is bitcoin because it was believed that he's the creator of bitcoin and first Blockchain too and after the creation of bitcoin, he went into hidden and never seen or heard of till then.