What does the name Satoshi Nakamoto means? - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

What does the name Satoshi Nakamoto means?

Thank you for this new information. In fact, I had no idea about the meaning of the name before now, but I think it is a name worth mentioning because he invented this currency that opened the way for many people to invest and profit.

• +2 1

I did not know. Thanks for this information, my friend, for this participation
This information should be known by the members

Satoshi Nakamoto has not revealed his identity to the media, and until now no one knows if Satoshi Nakamoto is a single person, group of people, or even a whole company, and what are his goals for launching Bitcoin and creating a new global financial system.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for this information, as I knew that the word satoshi is only part of the bitcoin that we earn through comments and posts.

This unknown name, whatever his identity, will be immortalized by time. Thank you for this information. In fact, we need it, even if it was not of great use in our practical reality. It feeds our thinking.

• +1 1

I thought this is only name of the person who have created bitcoin. But thanks for giving information about the meaning of the Satoshi Nakamoto. I am feeling very glad to know the meaning of the god who started digital currency

Dear, I am still a beginner in this forum and I did not think frankly about the meaning of Satoshi Nakamoto forever, so why is this name originally present, but I have information that he invented the Bitcoin currency even if it was not his real name, but this is what is called, but in my opinion I am the real reason behind a world Coins are definitely encrypted

A very famous name on the internet, the inventor of the largest technology base digital currency in the bitcoin, but unfortunately, I could not view his profile very well meaning I don't know him even from picture, this is my thought on this particular article friends.

• +1 1

Thanks my friend, this is useful information I did not know these topics help me a lot in the beginning of my path

From my own understanding and the research I carry out satoshi nakatomo is the man who created Bitcoin and he is from Japan that is a Japanese man, and he is still unknown to the many people because his picture is not publish on the google platform.

• +1 1

Oh, that's something I didn't realize; I assumed it was only a word, a name from the founder of bitcoin, and that there was nothing more to it, and that in the end, there is a straightforward path to be able to really describe the work you're doing.

Thank you, because this information is useful.

Yes, I liked this, and I say that stimulating the brain to act and think is a wonderful and major work for success and reaching the stage of benefit within societies ..

All people in this forum know who Satoshi Nakamoto is the person who created the Bitcoin currency and that was in 2009 and many people won from the Bitcoin currency when I worked with it and today thanks to your post we learned the meaning of the name Satoshi.

Hello my friend
I know the person who invented Bitcoin is Satoshi Nakamoto
But I did not know the meaning of the name in Japanese
Thanks for the information.

It is likely that this character has built anything as fantastic as Bitcoin with time and dedication; nevertheless, I find it impossible to believe that he did so without the assistance of a colleague; instead, my suspicions point to the idea that a group developed Bitcoin and used that pseudonym to hide their records.

Thanks for this information. I have gained experience here well and read ideas in order to learn properly without wasting time on trivial things. Working here is very comfortable and I hope that there are many people like you who can help us with these matters.

What a lovely info! 😀

In fact, such information is not great information, but it is a general culture, and we often suffer in not knowing it.

Knowing the meaning of the work you do is like decorating and beautifying the path you walk .

It is great if you know the history of everything, even if it is just a general culture, and it will not help much in your career.But it is wonderful to be educated, educated and knowledgeable in everything

Hello friend, here is some information I know about him: an alias used by the person or people who developed Bitcoin, authored the white paper, created and published the original Bitcoin reference software. As part of carrying out the process, Nakamoto created the first blockchain database. Nakamoto was the first to solve a problem.  Dual spending of cryptocurrency using a peer-to-peer network, Nakamoto has been active in developing Bitcoin.

In fact, I did not announce the meaning of this name, but to be more precise, we do not know if Satoshi Nakamoto is a person or a group of people, it could be a company or a group of companies, so we refer to Satoshi Nakamoto as an adjective for the inventor of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.

Satoshi Nakamoto We do not know who he is, but we know what he created, he is the inventor of the Bitcoin protocol, where he published a paper on the Internet via encrypted mail explaining the protocol in 2008, after which he launched the first version of the Bitcoin client program in 2009 and he created a team and communicated with them via a mailing list for Development of the project until its news began to disappear gradually by the end of the year 2010, he was dealing with the team that he founded on the open source of the program, but he was taking caution and caution and did not reveal anything that could reveal his true personality and the last thing people heard about him was when he said that he moved to care In other things, according to what Satoshi claimed in his P2P Foundation profile, he is a 39-year-old Japanese man, but this information is not confirmed and there are many hypotheses about this character as it is not certain whether this name is the real name of the inventor or just A pseudonym for this person that he used only to advertise the new currency, also it is not known if the name was for a man or a woman or for a group of people in several times it was announced that the identity of the inventor was revealed except that these ads were not confirmed and the real personality remains unknown. Fifte to date.
Through an analysis by researcher Sergio Lerner, it was suggested that Satoshi mined a lot in the early days of blocks through the Bitcoin network and was estimated at one million Bitcoins that were not spent, which means that his fortune was estimated at one billion dollars when the price of Bitcoin was equal to one thousand dollars in November 2013.

Thank you, my friend, for this information. In the past I read this information and today I remember it. Therefore, all friends should collect such information and post it in the forum.

I think it is not the real name of the Bitcoin discoverer, it is a pseudonym for another person who does not want people to know his real name, but this does not interest me and thank you for this information.

• +4 1

On 6/23/2020 at 4:55 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Hello everyone we all know that there's a belief that a person named Satoshi Nakamoto was the one who

invented bitcoin but did you know? 

In Japanese, the name Satoshi Nakamoto translates into:

Satoshi: clear-thinking, quick-witted, wise

Naka: inside, or relationship
Moto: the foundation

I hope you learn something new. 

This is a very wonderful and unique information, I think that the name satoshi nakatomo is a very famous and usual name on the whole internet, but the painful part Is, his is not known to many physically, I hope to know him from picture one day. 

• +2 1

Thank you for telling us the meaning of Satoshi Nakamoto. I did not know the meaning of this name. I  learn something new from your post so i must say that very nice post. I hope everyone like your post.