Will bitcoin ever stop being number 1 in CoinMarketcap? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Red-Jones

Will bitcoin ever stop being number 1 in CoinMarketcap?

It is possible for bitcoin to drop in market and get overtaken by other cryptocurrencies, but this is something thats very hard to be possible because people already take bitcoin as mother of cryptocurrencies. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

The Bitcoin Market Cap is very large, I do not think that there is a currency that will reach the number of Bitcoin because the more the value of any currency increases with it the value of Bitcoin, so Bitcoin will remain in the first place in the market cap

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Over the years by default bitcoin as been a leading coin in market place but with time I believe what go around comes around which implies their is tendency for other coin to compete in value with BTC 

This is likely to happen in the coming years, but with a small percentage, the first candidate will be usdt and the second will be Ethereum, according to my personal prediction.

On 21.06.2020 at 14:11, Red-Jones said:

for those who don't know about coinmarketcap you can go on google and search for "CoinMarketcap" that you will know. In any case, Coinmarketcap is very important for all cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin is in first place with the largest Market Cap. Let's look at the positions:

33081744_OperaSnapshot_2020-06-21_030718_coinmarketcap_com.png.2944d24f36738b22f2e53a9ad4f201ea.png

as you can see the difference in bitcoin market cap in relation to altcoin is very big and knowing that altcoins in the last few years have been created by many scammers and many people have lost money because of altcoin, will there be some altcoin that could take bitcoin from first position of coinmarketcap?

Good question. It won't be answered soon. The answer will become more clear closer to the event of finding the last block. And this event will not be soon.

The reason why Bitcoin being number one in CryptomarketCap because of the term market capitalization (or market cap), this means or refers to a metric or measure size of cryptocurrency. This is the calculation of the current market price of a such particular token or coin with the total number of tokens or coins in circulation. In this case Bitcoin is a coin with high price value. However if you check the CryptomarketCap volume you will find Bitcoin in second place right now, Tether USDT is the number one.

:classic_rolleyes::point_down::point_down:

👇

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Well for now I don't think any cryptocurrency can match the standard of bitcoin when it comes to value and the most popular. Though I don't know any plan of other cryptocurrencies but for now i butcoin is the first and until it drop to second before I believe any coin can match it.

40 minutes ago, Husnyjaf said:

Well for now I don't think any cryptocurrency can match the standard of bitcoin when it comes to value and the most popular. Though I don't know any plan of other cryptocurrencies but for now i butcoin is the first and until it drop to second before I believe any coin can match it.

The only coin that is heating the market so hard in appreciating value is ethereum, and it not even close to matching Bitcoin, so no coin can match Bitcoin for now, infact in five to 10 years to come I don't think any coin can match it

Btc is the most powerful coin in market and it's price is really affective on other coins and tokens and at this time btc is the most valuable coin in market. In my opinion Bitcoin will be at the top of the market for about 10 years but it can be replaced with better technologies and coins.

I believe that Bitcoin can't be replaced with any altcoin because it's really the first and the strongest cryptocurrency. I don't see any potential in any other coin to replace Bitcoin although some people were saying that ethereum can replace Bitcoin in some point in the future but I don't think that's gonna happen.

I think once all of the BTC been mined that's the time that the altcoins will overtake the BTC, but it is still takes so much time for that to happen. We just wait for the ETH 2.0 if it can overpowered the BTC and become the lead, but with the status of the BTC on the market right now I think it would be hard for the altcoins.

Well there is no such other currency who can beat btc and took the place of this currency. 

So never can be stolen the place of bitcoin by any other currency in coinmarketcap.

Not possible that any other coins will cross the price of the BTC and that coin is on No 1 becasue i am working form long time in the crypto market and the BTC is on first position in coinmarketcap.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For all of us who love BTC it is impossible to see it lose ground, of course this in case it or do not only looked at coinmarketcap. It will also be seen on all portals. For an altcoin to exceed BTC in volume and price would be something totally epic although we have already seen YFI reach 27000 $

On 10/11/2020 at 2:14 AM, drummer223 said:

bitcoin today plays a very important role as a representative of all cryptocurrencies in the world and that is why I highly doubt that any altcoin surpasses it, at least not for now; Certainly there are some altcoins that have surpassed the price of bitcoin but it is markets in isolated markets and of little distribution that achieve it, instead bitcoin is the universal cryptocurrency accepted in all markets and exchanges that exist until now.

Bitcoin will be always the number 1 crypto coins into the whole crypto history because its the King of the crypto world and can easily manipulate the whole market.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Binance also was the only exchange which were always stay number #1 in the market, but currently its still number #1 but there have some days its be #3 and then return to #1, so that's means bitcoin also cannot be #1 always, so thats it can drops its ranks in certain days if there have less activities in bitcoin trading.  

• +3 1

An important topic, my friend, but I don't think it will stop because it has gained great fame all over the world and will develop and grow stronger in the next year.

Bitcoin is considered one of the most famous cryptocurrencies as it was the first cryptocurrency to be launched. We saw the great demand for it because of its features, and for this we see that it is the most expensive and fastest growing currency.

On 6/21/2020 at 3:11 PM, Red-Jones said:

for those who don't know about coinmarketcap you can go on google and search for "CoinMarketcap" that you will know. In any case, Coinmarketcap is very important for all cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin is in first place with the largest Market Cap. Let's look at the positions:

33081744_OperaSnapshot_2020-06-21_030718_coinmarketcap_com.png.2944d24f36738b22f2e53a9ad4f201ea.png

as you can see the difference in bitcoin market cap in relation to altcoin is very big and knowing that altcoins in the last few years have been created by many scammers and many people have lost money because of altcoin, will there be some altcoin that could take bitcoin from first position of coinmarketcap?

I don't think it will possible because now a days as the price and demand of bitcoin increase day by day I don't think it's possible. It's will touch 50k$ very soon as the price of bitcoin increase very fast.

I believe that it is totally impossible for other cryptocurrencies to surpass BITCOIN for the simple reason that it is the most popular currency, therefore people are more attracted to it and also because it is the creator and Mother of all cryptocurrencies and the one with the highest capitalization.
A big greeting to the whole community and good luck

Bitcoin currency is very strong and enjoys great popularity and the demand for it is increasing day after day and has a very attractive price and most of the time it is very profitable to trade in, so I think that no other currency can replace it in the near term.

• +3 1

Bitcoin will probably remain in the first place among the rest of the cryptocurrency, because it is the first cryptocurrency,
The number of traders in it is high and its market is very high liquidity, so it is still the first place for traders and investors in the crypto field.
And the large companies ’demand for it gives the Bitcoins more power to always be the first.

This is an highly cherished statement. Btc will never seize to be the father of all in thecrypto market. The price of btc is now higher that $25k with no other coin even close to this magnitude. This is a loud signal to all investors and traders

It is impossible for any other coin to take the place of Bitcoin due to the special position it has. And thanks to scammers who create coins that are of no value, the place of Bitcoin is firmly placed at no. 1

Bitcoin is the top coin in the market and this is true and in the future i hope the Bitcoin remain his position and we know that in the future crypto is going to be legal in all over the world and it touch the sky that time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day