Receiving Warning Points is not the end of the world - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Receiving Warning Points is not the end of the world

On 19.06.2020 at 13:45, BrolySSJ said:

Hi to all of the Cryptotalk members that are here! 

This post is for all of the users that are within this forum, if you are a newbie or if you are a senior member here. As we all know, if there is a violation of the rules, then the moderators will give out warning points. However I think that many view this as the end of the world and as such they then start to stay away from the forum for a while for fear of getting banned or receiving more warning points in the process. Although I do understand the thought process, we should not shy away from posting if we receive a warning point. 

A warning point is there to draw your attention to what you are doing wrong, and as a such when you acknowledge the warning point it will show you what it is that you were doing wrong. By doing so you can then learn from your mistake and become better at posting in the future. The moderators are not here to be spiteful and just want us to learn from our mistakes. This is why the warning points tend to have an expiration date, because it is for you to learn and move forward and not constantly hang over your head in this forum. 

so continue to post and learn from our mistakes moving forward! All the best! 

You are right, I really liked the post and the idea of this post. You are a great fellow that in this way you support us young guys who are just starting their journey in cryptocurrency, because it is so interesting to follow the older ones who are more experienced and can give interesting advice, for us this is very important because this is how we get support.

Warning points can be made when someone goes against the rules and community. There are some condition where warning points are applied on that. Like when you post in wrong section, copy paste others etc. There is limit in warning, when it reaches to its peak point then there is a risk to ban your account. So always keep away from these type of mistakes.

Yes, you have a right to your words, it is not the end, but you must benefit from mistakes so that we do not repeat them again

• +2 1

hello a great community of this great forum called to be one of the largest in the world of cryptocurrencies, well or going back to the topic that exposes us, it should not be an impediment to have warning points since it can be corrected by generating useful topics for the community
Luck and big winnings
A big greeting

• +2 1

Receiving warning points means you breaks the rules of forum just  it doesn't means that you have failed but breaks the rules of forum. So be careful and world never ends.

On 6/22/2020 at 12:42 AM, blessing95 said:

When you receive a warning point just make sure you dont do the same mistake again because next time it can be very costly. Make sure you you see the reason you got the warning point and don't repeat again. 3 warning point will lead to ban

Thankyou for your guide line maam.As being a newbie i know i have to be super care full here as i have every good chances to get banned.

BTW ,your dp is amazing💗

On 10/20/2020 at 9:56 AM, Gomez12 said:

That is true friend,there is many members giving up when they receive their first warning point which good giving up, warning point didn't mean we are out of crypto talk or I think we can not overcome our dream we should learn from our mistakes and our mistake is our teacher because learning from our mistakes will continue to build our confidence and make us to improve better in the forum. 

Sure mate and all we need to after after coming back from restrictions is to make effective corrections so that we won't have to receive further warning points by the moderators because they are they are only doing there work to make sure the forum is free from in recognized activities.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You get warning points this mean you break the rules of this forum. Next time youb shoul be very carefull.You would not directly get banned if you have warning points 

I agree with you because a lot of people think that once they get the winning point it's going to be an ID band but that's not right we're just given it to me but if we can understand and catch them we can be released

I believe that every path that leads you to success is not easy.There will be hard choice and hard decisions to take.Cryptotalk gives warning points so that the user can learn from his mistake.But i wonder if there any way to undo warning points.Everyone here want to be senior member.They give ys chance by warning us.But an undo system can attract the members with forum. thats what i think.

On 10/21/2020 at 4:29 PM, daintybrat said:

I think we should see warning points as a lesson to not repeat the same mistakes again. This is something that can help you improve your performance in the forum. I received a warning therefore I always make sure to not repeat the same mistake.

You are right my friend because no one is above mistake and only when we learn some lessons from our previous mistakes we can progress to avoid receiving more warning points which can even make us lose the account totally so we all have to be extra careful with th way we work in the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Receiving warning points is not good. Because after a certain point of warning points, an user gets banned. To save yourself from banning or any kinds of warning points, you must always follow the rules of this forum. It happens because of lame posts most of time. But try to follow the rules and create the informative posts no matter what. It's given only only to recover your mistakes. So warning points won't finish off anything. It's about second chance. 

• +4 1

20 minutes ago, Mosharraf said:

those who break the rules must be given warning points, those who make mistakes must get points and they will learn from those mistakes,

Most of the spammers doesn't learn from there mistakes even if they get more two warning points because they keep posting useless contents even when they come back from the restrictions and i hope the administration ind a solution to stop spammers completely from the campaign.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 6/19/2020 at 6:45 AM, BrolySSJ said:

This post is for all of the users that are within this forum, if you are a newbie or if you are a senior member here. As we all know, if there is a violation of the rules, then the moderators will give out warning points. However I think that many view this as the end of the world and as such they then start to stay away from the forum for a while for fear of getting banned or receiving more warning points in the process. Although I do understand the thought process, we should not shy away from posting if we receive a warning point. 

A warning point is there to draw your attention to what you are doing wrong, and as a such when you acknowledge the warning point it will show you what it is that you were doing wrong. By doing so you can then learn from your mistake and become better at posting in the future. The moderators are not here to be spiteful and just want us to learn from our mistakes. This is why the warning points tend to have an expiration date, because it is for you to learn and move forward and not constantly hang over your head in this forum. 

Of course it is not the end of the world, a warning is a way to correct what is being done wrong, that is why we must take it as something positive, although it is not good it tells us that we are going on an unfit path, that makes us stop at reflect and take the right path, a warning is better than a prohibition that is why we must concentrate on avoiding both the warning and the prohibition, reading the rules and some posts where they tell us that we should not do is a very good thing to be safe and for long time in the forum.

Thank you I will try not to worry but I will also try not to get this warning because I am not have as a target to create problems and I want to be more in this forum about the reward and offer something with good posts and not ones that are receive warnings.

I have never experienced this feeling while striving to be a far cry from my warning point! I think that by reading the laws well we do not need to be afraid of the point of warning! The point of warning is a very important feature here in order to keep the forum calm and without any breaches of laws!

Of course, I personally received a warning, but I told about it in one of the topics where warnings are removed, and we were able to solve this situation!Because, I really made a big mistake then, forgetting the rules of the forum, but I promised to fix the situation, and everything fell into place!

• Useful or interesting 1

When you pick up a caveat thrust it doesn't miserable that you are bunged from tip to toe but you will be constrained from creation posts for particular which is a advice to you that you must get paid corrections in the technique you generate posts.

On 6/19/2020 at 1:45 PM, BrolySSJ said:

Having warning is not the end of the world as its be given by moderators as a warning sign before getting banned so every user should make sure should follow rules and recommendations so as not to broke the rules as you will loose a lot of benefits rather than starting again as a biginer 

Not all, warning does not mean you are fired or you will be kick out of the platform. It only warns you to stop doing the wrong in the platform. It also remind you the rules and regulations of the platform.

• +2 1

I think we should take the warnings as an encouragement or a push to do better. Receiving a warning will not get you banned. It is just something the admins give to make the members aware that they made a mistake or broke a rule.

I got a warning point when I started working on the forum but that didn't affect me because after a while I was able to get rid of it completely.

Some people learn from their mistakes and some people learn from the mistakes of others, so I advise everyone who registers a new account in the forum to seek the help of an old friend to explain to him the rules and not get a warning point because of his violation of the conditions.

• +3 1

For me, receiving warning points would be something to take into account and see what I did wrong not to commit it again because they are mistakes and you learn from them.

basically warning point is the awareness of user for breaking the rules. just for avoid further mistake. i think so it will not finished ever in the world cause its helpful for any member. so every one be-careful about warning point. thank you.