Stay away from fear - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Stay away from fear

Yes this is really a bad thing and giving bad reputation for nothing is really disappointing and if someone does a bad thing and hence he deserves a bad reputation . I have heard that we could see who gives us reputations and all but now I dont think this is still active. It was a good idea that they hide this so it wont become problem when people started rating each other .

Not only stay away, but run away from fear, for fear is like a wall between hard work and success, sincerely fear is not supposed to be in the mind of an investor or prospect interprenuer, because fear would stop us from trying anything new.

• +2 1

I have seen that in the last days after the forum change the rules and payment.With the recent update of the rules it is truly amazing for all of sites.We can easily determined if the post is useful or not.

It's true but members should be careful while given reputation because some members give bad reputations on a useful post which is wrong, and this is part of things that make members to fear,so we need to be faithful in what so ever we are doing, thanks.

• +1 1

It was a good topic my friend . In a platform like this we should not carry out any revenge against anyone ,we should avoid hating each other. Reputation should be given according to the topic , if any topic deviates from the rules of this forum we should give them a bad reputation and don't give bad reputation out of hatred. So give reputation wisely and fairly.

The  positive reputation and make sure your post and comments are related to the topic of discussion we should not develop fear because of having negative reaction to our post it's depend on your write up. 

I totally agree with you. You are right in what you say. The evaluations should be impartial and not dependent on some desires, such as revenge. Thank you for your post.

Thank you friend for share your informative and helpful post.This post will help everybody specially new members.Many people were afraid giving bad reputation and when you give someone a bad reputation the person is likely to give the same bad reputation to you which make the whole thing iffy. Now you won't be able to see who gives you a bad reputation so if you see any post that goes against the forum laws you can simply give the person a bad reputation.

If we are afraid  to do something,we will never be able to do it.but if we are able to deal with this faer with courage,then we can succeed in all endeavours. It is not right to be afraid of any work. People can do everyhing if they want. Everyone needs willpowar for that. Faer must be overcome..

I have seen that in the last days after the forum change the rules and the payment no one want to be warned ,and the people don't know who can reach to your post , I prefer that users can be honest and comments, gives reaction yo the people who merit

I think fear of losing is natural and you cannot avoid it so sometimes there is good but you cannot be rich and successful if you don't take the risk

This is true ,but members must adhere to abjective criteria in giving a bad reputation ,but we should really be responsible and aware by using this reputation system .

I have seen that in the last days after the forum change the rules and not to be fearing of bad reputation if the point you are trying to make is quite different from other .we hope that all members are fair in giving a bad ir good reputation.

Well, thank you very much for your efforts to improve and develop this platform. Indeed, everyone should avoid fear and give a bad vote to those who deserve it and in return give a good vote for those who also deserve to improve the quality of the poster

This is a great update. This way we will help the administrators get rid of the bad members and the ability to improve the quality of the forum

Fear is actually a factor that has hinder the progress of many people around the in actualising there dreams, because fear for trying something new is vary bad and a prospective investor should totally kick it out of his mind. 

On 6/19/2020 at 1:30 PM, Nezar said:

In previous months, all members could have known who gave them good or bad reputations on their posts, and this caused many members to fear. They refrained from giving the bad reputation to the fraudster and the person who wrote the unhelpful and random posts. Because if someone gives a bad reputation to another person, that person will restore the bad reputation to him even if the participation was beneficial, but he does this work with the aim of (revenge) and this matter prevented many members from giving the reputation But with the new updates and changes made by the moderators inside the forum, it became possible for everyone to give good or bad reputations to anyone else in complete secrecy and without knowing the identity of the person therefore, everyone should avoid fear completely and give bad reputation to all the people who violate the forum and who write unhelpful and random posts. In this way we will help the supervisors to get rid of bad members and we will be able to improve the quality of posts within the forum

Yes dude people fear because many people take it as a personal attack and take revenge from other people but now this problem gets solved because now there is no mentioning of the name of the person who gives you reaction even positive or negative. 

Hello! Fear is something that has been around for a long time and will always exist, the only thing that has changed is the way we turn this fear into drive and energy to move on. We are responsible for being well and making our life a rewarding experience.

All of the member of this forum should be honest to their work. I think it is a very good idea to mark to violant post or comment which are useless and harmful. In this point everybody should be brave to rate this type of post negative rating.  

I think it should be our task to give positive reactions to useful topics and negative reaction to spams and posts that violate the forum rules. This way, we can help the moderators to keep the forum a clean place and help the writers of the posts to get payment for their useful posts.

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Yes brother the problem of randomly disliking ones post even when it's a good post is a real problem in this platform. But I think that the moderators are doing a great job in identifying such frauds and banning them and hence such things are less at the moment.

Being out of the debate was actually a terrible topic in this debate, but now that this new task has begun, everything is done! At this point, the ranking and ranking framework is truly extraordinary. I'm happy with all the new updates made by the chefs, especially the updates that were specifically mentioned from the standing component because now the booth has proven extremely useful.

Thanks to a friend for sharing your informative and helpful post.  This post will help everyone especially new members any many people were afraid to give bad reputation and when you give bad reputation to someone then that person can give you the same bad reputation that made this post ifif the whole thing.  Now you can't see who gives you a bad reputation so you can only give a bad reputation to that person if you see any post contrary to the rules of the forum..

• +1 1

Yes dear friend! It is a very informative post for everyone. This post is very good for new members who are afaird from this sites. If new members write a good post. In which they they cannot use the copy write law and give them a good reputation. They avoid the scammers. This is a good plat forum for earning money and get knowledge.

I am also happy after this new law regarding payment and reputation cames. It is relieving that the ratings are anonymous. Many people were fearing to give bad reputations because of revenge, but now there will not be revenged because we receive reputations from unknown members.